Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_vote_lcapVoodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_voting_barVoodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_vote_lcapVoodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_voting_barVoodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)

Go down 
+5
Voodoo
Kasumi
Number 8
Zeke
Artery Vessel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) Empty
PostSubject: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Vessel heard the whole acouncy thingy voodoo told them so him, by himself, came to the Forest of Forgotten. It kinda made him feel creepy here, because it seems like the forest was alive
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"Sup Vessel. Long time no see." Zeke said as he was walking up. "I wonder what Voodoo want? I already met the guy." Then he sat down in the grass and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Eight would appear from the shadows and walk up to the both of them and nod.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : None for right now

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:07 am

Kasumi came here after receiving an annoying ass accountment from that mind reading bitch, Voodoo. She came here to this stanky ass forest with a kid who somehow lived to Anbu. The purple haired-bitch whose suppose to be her teacher. And a silver skin, bald headed freak who was obviosly lost. Dumbasses these days.

"The fuck yall looking at!"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

((Well I waited long enough.))

"Sup Zeke, Vessel, Kasumi, and new guy." Voodoo said as he saw them. He was saddened however since they were the only people there and he hoped for more. "Well this was suppose to be a meeting so that we can all meet each other. For those that don't know anybody introduce yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Eight would roll his eyes. Why was it that no one knew who he was? He was an ORIGINAL Darkness member!

"Where is Lord Necross? You know...the Kage?"

Eight was CLEARLY behind in his daily news. Unfortunately for him, he ofically made a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:28 pm

"Meh. From what I heard, Necross is in Heaven, still training until the second assualt from the hollow thingy come back. So Abby, his wifey, filled his position. Oh yea, and since Abby and Hulu both merded the Villages together, he a Kage too."

Vessel answered 8's question while still wondering about the new girl. He haven't seen hear around this part, and him being around a lot of menatlly screwed people, he could tell she was one.

"Anyway, I'm Vessel. Nice to meet you guys."
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Once again, Kammy came out when no one really expects it. Abbadon told her of Necross's plan and agreed her Village did need more people in. She heard about Voodoo and seen him but never really met him. But thank God, there was a familair face.

"Hi Everyone. I'm Kammy. Former YumeiKage of the Darkness. Now the Co-kage of the Neo Angeli-Magi Village. Nice to meet you guys too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm

"And I'm Crovak. I have no idea if it'll be nicwe to meet any of you bastards."

Crovak came from the bushes to the left of Kammy. Though he was part of this new founded Village, techniqully, he wasn't suppose to be here. He wrote a note and left it on his bed, stating he was here. Hopefully Takashi wasn't gonna get mad. Hopefully.

"Whose the rest of you people. Mr.Voodoo here asked yall to introduce yourself. So do it!"

Crovak right ete looked in Voodoo's direction. Hopefully after this crappy reception, he get a chance to thank him for gaining his sanity back.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 am

*matsuo would appear out of his soru step with his eyes closed*

so whats this meeting about?

*he said as he then noticed kammy in the group.*

woah, kammy's here. this must be serious.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Voodoo sighed but he was happy that more and more people came. "Wow this is a better turnout than earlier. I just wanted to meet all the ninja of the village since the merger. Kammy its nice to to finally meet you. I've heard great things about you. Also eight I have heard of you just didn't think you were gonna come from the soul society t this meeting."
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

Eight would grin as he knew who he was! Thank god!

"I'm here to serve the Kage...that's you..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 am

"And do not forget that I am the other Kage to Mister 8!"

~Abbadon came descending downwards with her pure white wings out. As her feet lightly touched the ground, she observed all the faces that came on the word of Voodoo. She had to thank her husband for this idea. Now this Village will have better protection against any other danger. Starting with the second assualt of Oiun's~

"On behalf of Voodoo, I'll like to thank you all for coming to this Village meeting. I am Abbadon, the second co-Kage of the New Neo Angeli Magi Village. All of you all have potential to do something great for everyone. But hopefully you'll use it for the greater good instead of inducing yourself in the deadly sins of greed and envy."

~Abbadon's eyes cut towards Kasumi saying this. Abbadon did a quick mental scan on her, and found out she had a chemical inbalance within her.~

"If anyone would like to contact Voodoo or me, we're located in the direct center of the city. If you need us immedailty, just call our name, and we'll be summoned to you. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)   Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voodoo meets us here(All shinobi)
Page 1 of 1