Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_vote_lcapThe Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_voting_barThe Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_vote_lcapThe Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_voting_barThe Birth of Alexader.....Whatever. His name's too long ^.^ I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida