Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Future Crovak's Moves I_vote_lcapThe Future Crovak's Moves I_voting_barThe Future Crovak's Moves I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Future Crovak's Moves I_vote_lcapThe Future Crovak's Moves I_voting_barThe Future Crovak's Moves I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Future Crovak's Moves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Cool points : 0

The Future Crovak's Moves Empty
PostSubject: The Future Crovak's Moves   The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:54 am

Repulse: A move Alistar trained him to use. It's just like what Alistar uses now.

P/K Repulse: The same technique except this move has pyscho -kinetic energy along with the blast. So not only are you pushed back, but your mind nerves cells begans to break down, causing to to black out.

P/K Storm: As the name states, he can uses pyscho-kinetic energy to cause more then a star storm. He brings about freezing rain, hail, the works.

P/K Boom: Alomst like the P/K Fire, except the fire explodes, instead of just sitting there. It has a range of ten feets bombage.

Holiefied Repulse: Using Reishi, Crovak pushes back and slowly disnegrades anything or anyone that is considered unholy(i.e Espada's)

P/K Vintage: Crovak can combine three or more elements together and bring about the rwrath of destrucgtion.

Sealage: Seals that he learned from Takashi. He can seal or kill any celestial beings, items, supernatrul beings, or just regualar humans. And also seals up elements too.

Psycho-Kinnect: With his P/K abilites, he as the power to read minds, controls it, or even destroy it. But he has to be in a certain distance for a certain time to perform this move.

Genesis: Crovak can summon the help of a Fallen Holy Order Warrior that has the sames skills as him.

P/K Protection: Working with his KG so much, it actucally formed a barrier for his mind. So most mind justu's won't work. And also elemental justu won't work either.

Reishi Control: Crovak has the ability to control and use Reishi to his advantage in battle if he so wishes too.

Soul Seal: A seal learned from Takeshi. This seal allows him to seal off any type of energy form. (chakra, spirtual pressure, i.e)

Pain Seal: A seal that brings pain all over the body. More effective on spirtual beings or people with supernatural power.

DNA Sealage: This seal allows Crovak to break down the DNA and extract the KeiKei-Genkai from the persons body for a temporay amount of time.

Teleportation: Crovak can bend the kinetic enrgry around him to transport anyone, objects, or himself anywhere. Must have place in mind though.

Chidori: Crovak can amplify his chakra into his hand and let it run while like lightning

P/K Chidori: A stronger version of the Chidori. When this hits, it pyschilly and mentally attacks both.

Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Future Crovak's Moves   The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

I want you to explain to me how you are planning on using the 'soul seal' ability.
Back to top Go down
Crovak Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Crovak Slade

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Future Crovak's Moves   The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:22 pm

My bad. Forgot to add temporay. But it be so you can fight hand-to-hand if needed be. It's for anyone. Humans, demons, celestial beings, the works
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Future Crovak's Moves   The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Alrighty, as long as you implement it in a way where its not an autohit, its approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Crovak's Moves   The Future Crovak's Moves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future Crovak's Moves
Page 1 of 1