Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Unknown Agent I_vote_lcapThe Unknown Agent I_voting_barThe Unknown Agent I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Unknown Agent I_vote_lcapThe Unknown Agent I_voting_barThe Unknown Agent I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Unknown Agent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Green

John Green

Cool points : 0

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:53 am

Name: Johnathan Luther Green
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 254 lbs.
Family: Unknown
Abilities: Unknown

Bio: Johnathan Luther Green's past is unknown, for the most part. The only real known information is he was the youngest of seven children and was raised in the Citadel long before it was called such. His teen years were dedicated to his training in order to be the agent of espionage he has grown to be. He doesn't have a definite home, he has many safe houses that he uses for sleep and such. John is highly skilled and very dangerous, having been trained by the best soldiers Mylania had seen. His service is to his hometown, the knowing kages having known of his existence and employing his help in certain situations. He has yet to meet the current one.

Rank of skill: Anbu
Current Status: Unknown

Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Why do you think you should start at Anbu level if you just started on the site?

When you give a good enough reason we will decided if you are approve until then NOT APPROVE.
Back to top Go down
John Green

John Green

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:58 pm

I wish I could give an excuse. His skills are anbu level, however I thought there was a ranking on here for agents or spies and that's why I put anbu level, seeing as how, if I'm not mistaken, Anbu are like the ninja's CIA. That's my only reason.
Back to top Go down

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:28 pm

That's a good idea that should be started of this cite. John, I'm sorry but rules state that everyone must start GENIN and work up. But I like where your head is at. And hey, if you want a lantern corps ring seek me out and I'll see if you have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Nope, I can't let this go on. Alistar literally has no shinobi. I say he's approved. Alistar cannot protect that Citadel by himself.
Back to top Go down

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:41 pm

I asleep have no shinobi ravage but rules are rules...
Back to top Go down

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:42 pm

*aswell* ((fuckin auto correct))
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Yes, but were rules the rules when you made Zero...? Or even when we make all of these things for story related purposes... No, at least I don't think so. So I say he's approved, I hope you guys make the right decision and agree with me.
Back to top Go down

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:47 pm

I made zero for anew village. Whatever Ravage. I guess this choice is yours. Make him what you want.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:53 pm

I know that, but did we particularly need a new village..? Its probably one ofwould the reasons why the magi village and the darkness village made the merge.

Also, im not saying its only my choice here, im just saying that before we jump to conclusions about who is approved and who's not, let's make an 'offsite' agreement. Like I said, everyone needs their protection for storyline related purposes. Also we need some form of communication so that we know who is making who. Because its times like this, when people make high ranking chars and we don't know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Well, the story is fine. The ranking wasn't much of a problem. Besides, let's face it. None of us started out as genin. I know I didn't when I created Alistar, and neither did Shadow, Zero, Vengeance, etc. We're all guilty of this crime. As for this current situation, he keeps his ranking, but he will not advance past it. At all. This may seem harsh, but that's how it should be, if you come in ranked over spl. jonin, you cannot advance from that power level unless a higher up gives the okay. I mean it would also apply to the higher ups as well, which would be a board decision. This is an idea only, this how my village will work, if you guys like it, incorporate it. If not, leave it here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Well my friends agree to you and I see you mean no harm........

APPROVE...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unknown Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown Agent   The Unknown Agent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unknown Agent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Character bio-
Jump to: