Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_vote_lcapLord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_voting_barLord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_vote_lcapLord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_voting_barLord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) Empty
PostSubject: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Lord Ouin would appear on top of the research building.

"I know it's here."

Lord Ouin would start shooting ceros into the building untill it was nothing but dust. He would see a glowing red symbol on the ground.

Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) BlazBlue_Emblem_by_dante221

"Good I got it now."

Lord Ouin would started to fly down and started to grab it....

Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Once the crest was shining bright out into the open, a barrier instanstly form around the crest. And from the sky, the white and black Shinigami rfobes blew along with the wind. Necross stared downwards at his former student. He had great potential to become the new Angel of Death.

"Haven't you learn Aizen Oiun? Have you not remeber the lesson I've taught you while you still bore the title Shinigami? Never trust anything that's too easy. It's a shame that I'll have to kill a pupil of mine too. One of my favorite pupils...."

As Necross stepped downwards, he unsheathed his Zanpakuto, letting the blade glisten within the Sky light. There was no need to use his real weapon, the Scythe, used by every Angel of Death.

"Come. I want to give you a pop quiz"

Necross flashed step with his blade pointing straight towards his heart. Necross was gonna have to end this fight quick. That barrier wasn't gonna last long. Espacilly with all this excessive energy going around...
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Lord Ouin would stop his attack by unsheathing his zanpakuto.

"My teacher Necross it's been awhile. How are you doing?"

He would bounce them back.

"I was wondering why this was to easy, but i see you was just waiting for the right time."

Lord Ouin would release his spiritual presser causing a lot of spiritual destruction in the area.

"Now how about a little spar just like old times."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Necross's eyes twikled within the light of Oiun's sword. He just had to release his spirtual pressure. That rat bastard probably know about the barriers weakness then.

"I don't mind a spar. Though you may die from my blade."

Still with the white cloak flowing in the wind, Necross started swinging the sword furuisly around. To an outsider, his sword movements looked sloppy, but Necross made his movement precise, trying to throw off Oiun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Lord Ouin would see the attack and grab Necross sword by the tip of the blade.

"Come Mighty Necross don't half-ass the battle or you will lose everything."

Lord Ouin would push him back with his spiritual presser.

"Now try this Ultimate Cero."

Lord Ouin would shoot a gaint white cero at Necross.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:02 pm

"Half-ass the battle? Your one to talk."

Necross stood there, waited until the last second, and flashed step out of the Cero's way, but forgot about the barrier. The Cero cracked the barrier slighty more. Dammit make that two minutes.

"So far, my pupil, your failing the test. But don't worry. There's still extra credit."

Necross finger slided across the blade. As he spoke, the blackness of the blade dripped of the Zanpakuto, leaving it complety white.

"Lion's may be the king of the jungle, but show Oiun the Ruler of all Beast, Howaitotaigā no seishin!"

A glow of bright blue eyes could be seen behind Necross for a minute and then disprese within the wind. Necross flashed step back into Oiun space, and began the assualt,

Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Lord Ouin would smile and use his sinido slash matching blow to blow but he would kept close to the barrier making sure each blow crack the barrier more and more. He would then use sindio to be in the air above it and laugh at Necross.

"Look like the student get to teach the master."

He would point at the barrier as it begin to crack into pieces.

"Who said I was aiming the creo at you in the first place."

With that Lord Ouin would aim another creo at the barrier.

"Ultimate Cero."

The creo would shoot right at the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Each blow Necross would take, absorb and convert most of the energy into his own spiritual pressure. But the game was almost over when Oiun decided to go for a grand finale. His sword was only gonna be able to shaggy so much energy at one point.

"Your reaping the Souls before their name is in the book. You thought I dont see that coming?"

From the first Cero, Necross screwed up. But from then on, he was careful not to let that barrier fall. So when Oiun did his Cero again, Necross prayed to his Father, this would work.

"In the light that shines the brightest, there contains the darkness with hold the truth! Hakido Number 73! Lunarain Rose!"

A spiral of energy collided with the Cero and Necross look the rest of the energy that was left and converted it. But that was te most tamashi would be able to take.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:32 pm

"Well I had fun but I think it is time for me to end this show."

Lord Ouin knew that Necross couldn't block another creo so this time he put on his hollow mask.

"Well teacher let see how much I learn. Bankai"
Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) Ichigo-hollow-hollow-ichigo-6793347-1024-724

This time he would throw his zanpakuto at the barrier.

"Ultimate Cero."

He would shoot another cero but aim it toward where Jamie Cane and Cancer where at.

"Now choose save your student or protect the barrier your choice Necross."

Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Necross had no choice in this option. Truth be told, he wish he never put too much energy into this fight. He should've recovered like the Eninty of Death told him, but OIun needed to be stop. Flash stepping towards Jamie, he put his body in front of Jamie and temporary went into the persona of a Guardain Angel.

Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) AngelOfDarkness

"*pants heavily* Jamie, don't let me down. I need more time to recover...."

And on that note, Necross passed out....
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Lord Oiun would remove his mask and as the barrier break completely he would grab the soul crest.

"Now step one complete."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)   Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Ouin 1st Strike(Section 8)
Page 1 of 1