Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_vote_lcapValentine? Wanted to See Me? I_voting_barValentine? Wanted to See Me? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_vote_lcapValentine? Wanted to See Me? I_voting_barValentine? Wanted to See Me? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Valentine? Wanted to See Me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Valentine? Wanted to See Me? Empty
PostSubject: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Vessel was on top of the building, praticing his his tracking techniques. He lowered his breathing until he felt a familair heartbeat. Flipping inside the building through a window, Vessel used the darkness to his advantage, tying back his white. Light on his feet he jump downstairs, hopped out the other window, fell to the the wire and ran arcoss tht.

"You suck at hide and seek..."

Vessel ran on one wire with ease, fell to the front door and opening it, finding Mary. Mary laugherd out loud. She thought for for the obviosis place, he couldn't find her. Then again, Vessel did take after his grandfather.
What now? If you're done, I'll do home to Alex.
"Sure, sure"

Vessel stared at the building. How come V wouldn't rank no one else up to Anbu. It was getting kinda lonely here sometimes. Vessel needed to people to play with and train on the same level as him.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Trying to learn self control and manners; Being Nice; Showing his true self

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Valentine would be sitting around just watching and listening and as soon as he heard "You suck at hide and Seek" he would rush towards him

"If she sucks so much how about this, u play with both of us while you bathe in eternal darkness my friend"

Valentine would then smirk and then start releasing darkness everywhere in the area
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Vessel looked behind him and noticed a kid similair to his age rushing up towards him. Vessel cut his eyes towards and and she rolled her. This dickwade was cutting into her time with Alex.

"Let's make this a lesson for him. Beside's it would'nt be fair to him. Though he shouldn've cover my other senses too."
You pitiful soft bastard

But Mary smiled as the darkness envolped them. They could've broken it, but it'll be fun. Mary stood on Vessel side as they both went blind and forward his hands forwards.

"Come on then little chap. Let's see what you got!"

Last edited by Artery Vessel on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Trying to learn self control and manners; Being Nice; Showing his true self

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Valentine would then use the darkness to secretly block out every other sense on Vessel making him Rely on only Detecting Power but before his hearing went out...

"Hey if you catch me we could teach each other a thing or two"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Vessel laughed as all his senses went out. Even his touch. Strage for a power of darkness to hold such power. Vessel grabbed Mary's hand and she went into kanata form. This was the first time Vessel ever did this, so he was gonna try using,

"Soul Perception."

But nothing happen. Vessel was complelty off-balanced. Ugh. HOw unforunated.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Being a dick, Valentine would rush by really fast, snatch the katana thing and make sure it didnt transform back, he would then flare up his power to give The guy a chance
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

If there's one then you shouldn't do with Mary is snacth her. Especially when Vessel has the hilt of the blade complety covered and all you can grap is the blade. The BLOODY blade. So when Valentine pulled, Vessel took this as a chance. As he arm was yanked up, he could.....sense......Valentine. Almost as if the blood inside him was calling his name.

"lol. Teehee."

Vessel really wasn't comfortable not using Mary, but he had other tools. Taking out a smoke bomb, he tossed it toward Valentine's direction. Meanwhile, with Mary, she felt another wavelenght possesing her. This she couldn't stand. Their Soul wasn'st compatable so Mary exploded her Wavelenght, haveing Valentine burn up his hand
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Valentine would simply just start putting Darkness into the blade and his own heat too Also he would dodge the smoke bomb then make a dark clone out of the darkness around to confuse Vessel

"Now to you, what the fuck do you think you're doing trying to hurt me, I'll fucking destroy you right here if you want me too"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm

One thing about Vessel and Mary that "special" about them, once any blood enter the biological system of anybody, it's game over. Vessel could've end it right there, but Vessel thought this would be good pratice to fight with no type of senses..As for Mary, Valentine's hand was still gonna burn up. No one is allowed to wield her. Esp some dickwade she didn't know. So she started releasing more Soul Wavelenght within the air and ground, causing the air/ground to have a reddish hue to it....

"...."

Vessel could feel the blood cell in Valentines mouth work but stil couldn't hear him worth crap.

"Dude! Speak up! I still can't hear you!"
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Valentine would just give up and throw her into a pit of fire, And then think twice and just let her transform into her human form again and just trap her

"Hmph this isnt as fun without him speaking back i guess i'll return a little hearing"

Valentine would then let him hear again but only speech nothing else he would then yell to him from the dark clone he made earlier

"You Should be Grateful, otherwise i would have just died of boredom!"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 pm

"Found ya!'

Vessel took this as another oppurunity. Once his hearing open up, Vessel heard his voice and rush overe with a kunai in his left. Mary stayed in blaxde form and continued to spill Wavelenght within the grond she was in contact in.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Uchiha
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Valentine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:35 pm

The dark clone would then sidestep and kick Vessel in the back as he ran by then grabbed a materia and put it in himself

"Haha So Gullible, i know that isnt the best you can do?"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Vessel heard the air shift fasted then usuaal, meaning it being dirupted. Vessel put his hands out there and caught Valentine's foot. This small duel was actucaly more fun. He couldn't rely on nothing but sound.

"This ain't all. Trust, you'll be dead."

Vessel tossed the leg upwards, sending Valentine ina backflip motion and performed a snapkick ikn his direction/. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine? Wanted to See Me?   Valentine? Wanted to See Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine? Wanted to See Me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Outside Realm :: De Percussore Guild-
Jump to: