Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_vote_lcapFinally a Peaceful Visit I_voting_barFinally a Peaceful Visit I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Finally a Peaceful Visit I_vote_lcapFinally a Peaceful Visit I_voting_barFinally a Peaceful Visit I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Finally a Peaceful Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Finally a Peaceful Visit Empty
PostSubject: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Shadow would walk up to the doors of Necross/Abbadon's Office with his Kage Robes on and place a rose with a note on the doorstep. Shadow would smile and walk away. He still had papers and construction to finish. The Note Read:

Dear Necross and Abbadon,

I, Mizukage of the Forest, Here by offer peace and tranquility between the both of our Villages and I truly hope we can become more than enemies. But friends.

Yours Truly,

Mizukage Shadow Uchiha
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:26 am

One of the secretary Angels Necross appointed picked up the note and telepathy read the note towards Necross brainwaves. Snorting, Necross completely invited the note, but Abbadon over heard it and decided to give Shadow one chance. Working with the fabrication of Fate itself she had Shadow think he forgot something to bring him back to the office. One that was set in order, she transported herself down to the Mylania realm. If this didn't work out, there was finally gonna be a reason she is the Angel of Destruction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:30 am

Shadow would pause for a moment as he thought that he had left his ring on the table. Turning around, Shadow would walk back to the office. He would begin to look for his ring.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 am

"So is this whole peace treaty a ploy to weaken our defenses or am actual fact. I want to know answered before I confirm it."

Abbadon cut straight to the point. Working again with the fabrication, Abbadon had Shadow look and walked straight into their office. She made a chair materialize and offer it to Shadow.

"As far as I remember, you were once a kage, went rogue, became terrorist with Oiun, suppose changed hearts and terrorized one of our most respected shook along with his family. Now you have a village? Why should I belive you? Whats in it for you?"

Abbadon would've searched his mind and soul, but that wouldnt help. Wow if there is a slight chance, this "kage" is true.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

Shadow would feel her searching through his entire being. He would smile.

"I have a Son now...I'm trying my best for him to surpass me...it will soon be time for me to pass my soul onto you angles so you can put me in the first class seat to hell, but now, I need peace...for my son..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 am

((One, Abbadon said she couldve search, but she didn't. Second, you cant feel a high ranked angel search your essence))

Abbadon moved her jaw around contemplating on what he said. Sure, mortal are usually suppose to feel more passive when I child is around but because of Abbadon, there's been a few "misshapen", lime child abuse and all that.

"First, I cant really belive you. Second there's gonna be a loads of teams and conditions for us to follow if we peace treaty it. Wanna hear them?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 am

((sorry, I read it wrong bro))

Shadow would take a seat as he knew he was going to get an earful of rules and shit. Twiddling his thumbs, Shadow would smile.

"I would love to hear them.."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm

"You will make peace with the rest of our shook that you terrorized in the past. Artery Vessel and his family. You will also sunit to any random investigation of your new village. I know there someone who will soon arrest you. You WILL symbol and face trall. And if me, Necross, or Voodoo heard about you doing anything in the wrong without a valid reason, we will kill you. Speaking of Voodoo, you WILL talk to him on this. Understand?

The more terms Abbadon kept adding, the brighter the room got until there was a star with circles overcrowding each other. This was a contract spell binder that you couldnt break.

"If indeed you are serious, which I still doubt, you WILL accept the terms and agree with the spell binding I just conjured. Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Shadow was in reall deep shit now. Nodding as a gesture of acceptance, Shadow would stand to his feet. Staring into Abbadon's eyes, Shadow would hold his hand out for her to shake it. If she didn't than the entire deal was off.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Abbadon loomed at the hand out in confusion, then remember that was a thing mortal to for signifying that the there was a deal. She took and grasp the hand not sure how much pressure to put into and puffed up and down, not meaning to lift Shadow a couple of inches off the ground

"Deal. And remember, we will be watching...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Shadow was emotionless. He would release himself from her death grip and continue to stare deeply into her eyes.

"So will I...your every move..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a Peaceful Visit   Finally a Peaceful Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a Peaceful Visit
Page 1 of 1