Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_vote_lcapGET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_voting_barGET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_vote_lcapGET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_voting_barGET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  Empty
PostSubject: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Hello my fellow brethren of the universe. I am the Co Mizukage of the newly established by not to be underestimated Forest village. I am also the newest addition to the administrative team. I have come to you gourgoues people to day with a very important issue ...one that has been kinda getting to me since I firs arrived.....YOU ALL WONT TET OFF YOUR ASSES. *Clears. Throat* here's the thing I realize that a lot of you have things to do in the real world..so do I but the thing is whenbi made my character on this site..it was like making a vow to support he universe through my character by constant posting and and just supporting the Rping integrity of this site. We are all fellow supporters of this world and it has so much to offer Rping wise and other wise. WE are ONLY as good of a Forum as WE want and put forth eltge effort to be. I beg of you as not a kage or an administrator but as a fellow shinobi and supporter of this site. Please go and post to those ancient threads go and blow the dust off you old character accounts. Develop new and thriving story lines for you people. Send ideas out might have that can better this site...I have a vision for Mylania that I am soon going to bring to the attention to the other admin and that vision can only be relized if YOU the PEOPLE. Will lend me your ears and put into action the words I have spoken. Please everyone for the future of our universe to e certain we must increase our rping out put...Thank you all for your Time...Pip pip Cheerio :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:37 pm

People with inactive accounts. I will be deleting them tomorrow night. That's my final decision.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Wait father ...give them a little more time...I feel thar this message could reach the universe if given a little more time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Ugh...fine...
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
The Shining Light:Ex-KoutoKage
Ryukino

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 am

I am soooo Sorry for my inactiveness but we need more ppl to join and what not we need new ideas and concepts get out on other rp sites and advertise that's what I been saying since day one but no one listens to me.. So If nothing happens from this day Idk what might happen to the site I say we givee it a new concept the Naruto thing is kinda dead as of now lets just take all our other things drop the naruto thing and come up with new stuff for the site I say Admin meeting July 17th and those who don't show can't say anything about the changes we make to the site they will have to just except it and go along with what we did. I'm for whatever will bring more ppl to the site.

That's my two cents
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 am

Thats a good idea Ryu. But no offence, its hard to listen to a leader that is on once every two months. But yes. July 17th is the new date. I agree with your naruto concept, that's why I took the liberty in creating new perks for users. I posted them in the Forest if you would like to take a look. Please PM me if you have any ideas that could be put into consiteration.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:36 am

Ohh, and ill make a facebook page for Mylania as a whole! Ill put the link up once the pahe is ready! Give me about a week! >.<
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 am

Great idea pops I've started advertising it on my own personal page #_#
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Nice! I've been too! And I made Ravage do it aswell...lmao
Back to top Go down
Ryukino
Ryukino

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm

I promise you all I will be more active if I am Not I know Shabuto irl and he won't let me be inactive any more he'll kisk my ass if I do right Shabuto
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

I believe you man. Lol I don't doubt unless you give me a reason too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.    GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GET OFF YOUR BUTTS MYLANIA! .....Please.
Page 1 of 1