Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
entering the shadow. I_vote_lcapentering the shadow. I_voting_barentering the shadow. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
entering the shadow. I_vote_lcapentering the shadow. I_voting_barentering the shadow. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

entering the shadow.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

entering the shadow. Empty
PostSubject: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 pm

the reaper materalizzed into the area looking for raven waiting to ask him the most important question ever.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:40 am

As Kidd materialized in his office. Shadow's eyebrows would crinkle in anger. This kid had some serious disrespect if he thinks he could just "show up" without knocking on the door. Shadow's Mangekyou would spin and swirl in his eye sockets.

"....who are you..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 am

"I am the Reaper a promethan from the long lost planet porcantious 256 i am here to look for an alliance with your kind"

It said as it walked closer to shadow looking to into the mortals eyes seeing the sins he has commited.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 pm

WIth every step Kidd took, the gravity would multiply greatly. Unfortunately, Shadow needed to learn tollerance. Shifting his eyes, Shadow would simply look at Kidd's blades. They were strange. Shadow would place his hand on the hilt of his hunting knife. It was in first form. Blackened flames would seem to crackle and spark off of Shadow's very being. The temperature would begin to spike.

"...with my kind..."

Shadow stood. Cracking his fingers and his neck, he would walk up to Kidd and peer deep into his soul. His eyes said everything they needed to say. Where he came from, who he was, what he could do.

"And what do you plan on doing with this alliance..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 pm

The reaper stood back blades glowing red with the souls of the unworthy.

" with your help i want you to bring back my kind my race in return i give you access to my technology my metals and my army"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Shadow was astounded. It was true. He did have an army. But they were flawed in his eyes. Shadow would reach his hand out and wait for Kidd to shake his hand.

"I want FULL control over this armada. And in return, I will make you my equal other. A partnership if you will.."

Shadow's eyes would light up with ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:58 am

"i give you full control of my army there ruthlessness and ablityl to never die will be in your full control but in return i want a new form somewhat stronger than mine now"

The reaper was astounded that shadow made this deal he shook hands with his new master and with it a soul went into shadow the soul of the shadow army which now meant shadow was in full control and the reaper had lost a tiny being of what his power could really do.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:39 am

Shadow would feel the dark aura absorb into his body. He would crack his neck as he walked back to his throne.

"a new body you say...elaborate.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 am

"I want my great and ancient form back the power of my gods will surge into me and i will be forever great in your power and with the power of my gods i will destroy anything or anyone that stands in are way."

The reaper walked over to the window and a tear appears from out of his cloak it saddens him knowing he would never find his Kunzi again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Shadow would sink into his throne as he began to think about what was at hand. Shadow would smile as Kidd's body transformed into a rippling new mortal body. Not only was his new body mortal, it was an Uchiha body. He even wielded the Sharingan. Shadow would smirk slyly.

"...is there anything else you need.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm

"Nothing more, this is all I asked for"

He than walked away smirking as shadow had just giving him the form he needed to be a god again, and with that he turned and thanked master shadow and was now forever in his debt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: entering the shadow.   entering the shadow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

entering the shadow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: The Beacon Tower-
Jump to: