Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_vote_lcapThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_voting_barThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_vote_lcapThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_voting_barThe end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..

Go down 
+3
Arzores
Shinok
Rahotekon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : God of beasts and war

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:47 pm

He would stick out his hand as his minions would explode the heat and energy would just go around him leaving him unscathed he would smirk. His eyes would turn purple with anger and hate and his power would start to charge dark matter and electricity would form around him making the air thick and hard to breath in he would put his dagger away and crack his neck lightning would flash as he did so.

"You don't know what you are getting into you weak minded simpleton, I will send you to the netherrealm where you will personally be Kidds little bitch.."

He would make a hand sign and slash two finger in the air and a rip in the ground would appear, black liquid would pour out onto the battle field and arms would form reaching for vengeance dragging him down each time he would struggle they would grow stronger and in number. When he was finally gone he would close the portal and smirk.

"Done with you....."

He would look up and in a flash he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:40 pm

He would awaken from the punch and see Darkryi standing there in god form, this didn't please him but he went with it. The world would spin around him as he stood up he stumbled and almost fell over but he caught himself. 

"Darkryi....Vengeance......Stop!!.."

He would shout before everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:29 pm

<Watching the simpletons duke it out, Shadow would lose all interest in this fight. Lifting his hand up and pushing the Coffin back into the ground, Shadow would turn and begin to walk away. After a moment of walking, he would pause, snap his fingers and a rift would open up, spitting Kichiro out of the dark void. Shadow's Tsukuomi would dispell instantly as well, leaving incredible mental scars, but little physical pain.>

"Let me know when you want a real fight.."

<Shadow twist into nothingness as the world around him twisted into nothing, then twisted into his office. He would take a seat behind his desk and S.A.R.A.H. would project Shadow's algorithms once again.>

"Back to work.."
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Job/hobbies : Pyrotechnics

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Lightning
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Vengeance would see the dragon change into a man. This didn't seem like much of a change or improvement. He would reach onto his bag and throw a kunai at the ground and then he would disappear. He would then appear back in the same place only moments after disappearing. He ould have a large gourd on his back and then reach down pulling the kunai out of the ground and throw it at one of the wolves.

"Now the real fight.... You can't escape you glossed up dovah."

Vengeance would activate his magnet release and grab the metal hounds. He would lift them into the air and throw them to the ground directly where rahotekon was lying on the ground.

Vengeance would make a hand sign and mouth these words. "Explosion release."
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

Job/hobbies : training

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Kyoya would feel the darkness surround him. A shiver ran up Kyoya's spine. He would panic and look around frantically. Scared out of this mind the tsukuyomi would hit him

"..."
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 am

The arrows would go through the air but they would stop two feet from Darkryi's snout. A loud thundering boom would be heard and thunderheads would cloud the sky over head.

"Enough I am tired of this nonsense.." the voice loud and deep it would start to drizzle a bit and Darkryi would freeze up. With a loud crack like a whip lightning would strike the dragon crumbling it to nothing but dust inside would be a man. He would pull on black gloves and walk out of the dust his eyes golden his pupils cat like slits. He would grin and walk past Rahotekon.

"Move aside kin I wish to not hurt you.."

His voice deep and booming he would reach inside his jacket and pull out a small dagger the hilt of a dragons head it glowed like an ember in a dying fire the blade had glyphs in the dragon language engraved into it. The air around him would be staticy and humid like that of a day before a big storm he would walk and stop before Shadow and Vengeance.

"I wish to stop all this senseless fighting. What are we trying to prove here anyway if you two wish to kill each other so be it, I understand this Vengeance character has a feud with you Shadow, but me and my rider have no business here..."

He would walk over to Rahotekon and pinch his shoulder throwing him towards the ground knocked unconscious. He would dust of his suit and drive the dagger into the ground energy releasing from it. The ground would part away and metal paws would reach up two Promethean wolves would come out their armor polished and shining their eyes blazing like fires there maws open the teeth gleaming the would charge up their energy lightning would fizzle off them into the air.

"We wish to leave..If not.. I understand..But with your permission I would like to see this play out..."

He would grin but that grin would diminish when he turned towards Vengeance.

"I wish to see this mocking to my race destroyed..In return I would give you my realm..What do you say Shadow Uchiha...?"
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:03 pm

Within the void of nothingness he would speak with the souls of all the people he murdered and destroyed, even with himself this gave him anger and resentment. The ground would begin to rumble like a hungry stomach of a dragon and a fissure would open in the ground and a black liquid would start to poor out.

"Ova chur canri Dovah ustead..""I will destroy the last of the Dova...!"

A black mass would form and within a human figure would appear. He would pull himself out of the mass and look at his right hand the muscle and sinew still wrapping itself around his hand forming a knew one. He would grin and walk forward his long sharp talons of teeth would show as his the skin on his mouth still had not formed.

"Shadow..Vengeance...Eldunari un clari tal escari yuri takeno..""Shadow.. Vengeance..The Eldunari and their riders will rule this land!

His aura would flare blue flames twirling off his finger tips and he would make three hand signs and in the air Glyphs in the dragon language would appear. He would reach in the middle of the circle and pull out an ancient dragon bow the glyphs Death Only Follows This One marked on its side the sinew of an Elder dragon of as the draw string he would pull it back and aim three shots at Vengeance. He would let the draw string go and with a large snap the arrows would hurl themselves at not Vengeance Darkryi.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:35 am

<Kichiro's weak attempts at trying to free himself would prove futile, for Shadow was exposed to flames thousands of times hotter than his on a daily basis. Using his free hand, Shadow would hold Kichiro's eyelids open and look deep into his soul. Within a fraction of a fraction of a second of eye contact, Shadow's Tsukuomi would be cast and in full affect. Before releasing Kichiro from his grip, a man-sized rift would open beneath him as Shadow dropped him into an endless loop of falling nothingness. He would retrieve him later, after this mess was rectified. Shadow would snap his fingers, and his Susano'o would disappear with the same haste from which it came. 3.2 seconds.>

"I'm impressed to say the least. But you're still not quick enough to get past my eyes.."

<Rapidly doing handsigns, Shadow would smile as a black stone coffin would raise from the ground next to him. The coffin had the Uchiha Clan symbol with Rosarys embedded on the front of it. Two small blood stained hand prints were on the front of the coffin as well. Shadow would lean against the coffin with his arms crossed as he anticipated how this fight was going to end. He knew the man inside the box knew how this fight was going to end. He wouldn't open the coffin untill he deemed necessary.>

"..well..?"
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Vengeance would feel the feeble minded creatures try to enter his mind but they hadn't remembered that he was half dov. He simply made a block into his mind so no one could enter his thoughts. He would see the small man jump into the void. And wave it off his mind, he would break the pillars with a flick of his wrist and walk up to his kin. Seeing that he was with the man who had made the pillars he knew that he was not going to be truthful. He would hear his brothers harsh words and take it as an insult.

"You would have no chance agianst my power you feeble minded dragon I will rip the fleash off of your bones."

Vengeance would make a hand sign.

"Quick release."

Vengeance would dash at a speed only advanced sharingan could detect. He would go and attempt to grab the dragons mouth and throw him over his shoulder and slam him into the ground. If that worked he would send a large metal rod out of the ground and wrap up the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Kyoya would see the cimson lightning travel up shadows arm. He would fall not madness he would see with his sharingan the intensity of this lightning. He would flail his body around sending fire and air shooting out of his mouth, arms, and legs. His fire and air bending would make a large fire tornado inside of the susano'o.

Last edited by Kichiro Kyoya on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:38 pm

His right paw would tingle as Rahotekon entered the shadow realm he turned to his so called "Brother".

"Ah a Dovah relative are you now... Pathetic beings they are, they shouldn't even be called Dragons I think... No the Eldunari are far much powerful than your pathetic race..."

He would reach with his mind into Vengeance's and grin pathetic defenses even baby's have more strength than this fool. He would than speak in the ancient language swearing he is friend not foe.

"Ono ach neiat theryja eom verrnsmal edtha, O snalgi.."" I am with you "brother" but I will not work with you get in my way and I will destroy you with ease.."

He waited for vengeance to reply.
Back to top Go down
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 pm

He felt a great energy enter the battlefield and he looked over at Vengeance. He grinned and with a great boom he would disperse into the air leaving behind dust in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:27 pm

He would notice this knew opponent enter the arena and chuckle to himself he would walk easily over to Darkryi Shadows susano'o having no effect on him his wards would protect him from this kind of jutsu. He spoke in the ancient language.

"Atra du evarinya oono varda" "Lets finish this I grow weary of just standing around.."

He would reach out with his mind to Vengeance seeing that his mind was weak as he was powerful he grinned with ease he could just crush his pathetic mind and have this be over within a fraction of a second but he decided against it, he wanted to test his steal.

"Deloi sharjalvi!" (No translation)

With that the whole arena would shift he placed his hand on the diamond assassins creed logo on his belt pulling energy out of it from underneath the ground a rumble could be heard. The whole arena would grow silent. Than with a large earth shattering boom a blast of energy would come out of the ground rick spires would shoot out of the earth and great towers more massive than high rises he would stand upon one his ax gleaming in the sun light. He would stick his left hand out and shadows would start pooling towards him forming a mass below him.

"Shadow.... haha..."

He would than jump off the spire into the pool of shadows dispersing into a deep dark black abyss.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:37 am

<As Vengeance entered the battlefield, Shadow would burst out laughing. He would clench his fists with sheer power; The ground beneath him would vaporize into a massive crater, taking out most of the forest around them. Shadow's Susano'o was only halfway summoned, due to the fact that it's lower half was underground. Shadow's Susano'o would easily tower over the large trees that were surrounding them on the battlefield. Half of the Susano'o was at least 200ft tall.>

Spoiler:

"Let me see what you can do.. I bet you are as weak as you were before.."

<Shadow would brush off the rather weak attempt at an attack, or a panic attack, like it was a paper clip. In the frenzy, he would utilize his Kamui technique to teleport Kichiro into his hands by his neck. Lightning Amaterasu would crackle around Shadow's forearm, inches in front of Kichiro's face, as he tightened his grip on the boy's throat.>

<Shadow's attention was still focused on Vengeance as his Susano'o clapped a pair of its hands together, holding a single handsign and stabilizing Chakra. The other pair of large plated and armored hands of Shadow's Susano'o would reveal themselves from behind its back and underneath the tendril like hair that it possessed. A blackened blade, surging with Lightning Amaterasu in one hand; and a shining white blade, created from the very essence of the Piercing Shot in the other hand.>

"...none can surpass my Susano'o..."
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Vengeance would enter the battlefield as the simple boy would scream inside of the susano'o. Vengeance would approach the dragon and speak in the dragon language.

"Dov vass lok feem nes kaahn." join me or die my brother.

Vengeance would look to shadow and clench his fist. He still remembered the day when they turned on him and shadow had make a black hole under the fire village. Vengeance would get in a ready stance.

"SHADOW UCHIHA!!! WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Kyoya would be trapped inside the susano'o and have crimson chakura surround him. Kyoya would panic at the immense strength this man had. He would instinctively do scream. And in the fit of panic a large pulse of orange energy would shoot out of Kyoya in all directions. This would send almost any foe flying away. Trapped inside the susano'o the pulse would only stay in the large susano'o.

"...."

Back to top Go down
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:21 pm

A roar was head throughout the land and black wings blackened the sky. Casting the landscape into an unnatural darkness. A roar shattered windows and sent fear into the hearts of many. With a burst of speed and energy Darkryi would materialize in the arena behind his rider he would nudge his rider. His wards would protect him and Rahotekon from anything Shadow's susano had in store for them. His eyes would darken and the space around him would become humid and sticky. He would reach out with his mind to his master.

"I missed you little one.." He would say his voice deep and dark. He would look at Shadow and shift to the left he would start to pool energy into him from a belt around his waist with 7 diamonds in it each filled with enough energy to blow up a universe. His spikes would send off charges of energy into the air making it dry. He would than cast three spells defending his and Rahotekons minds from any attacks he would wait for the other petty being to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:55 pm

He would see his masters transformation and smile but no one could see it being his face being hidden by the mask. He would remove the glove on his left hand and rub the mark and it gleamed in the sunlight of the heavens. His sword would reflect the rays every which way making it seem like a blade of pure light. He would shake Kyoya off and look at him.

"........" He would begin to power up his strength and his mark burned into him sending tendrils of energy around his arm his eyes would glow bright orange and he felt energy coarse through him. His brother and his father would just stand next to the council. He would have to put on a good show he would stick his blade into the ground muttering phrases that none could hear. With great strength he would yank his blade to the right with a giant ear drum bursting crack he would create a fissure in the arena and three shadow warriors would appear ready to fight.

"Your turn...."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:46 pm

He would look up at Shadow and for once in his life fear would go through his body, but it soon passed and he grinned. He would start to draw his tomahawk when something tugged at his boot and he looked down the black substance from the blade of souls was alive. It would soon engulf Rahotekon and and within a matter of seconds his body was nothing but black and with eminence power a giant blast would erupt from his boy sending a giant plume of ash and smoke into the air creating a massive crater were Rahotekon once stood.

"...." silence would follow while the ash cleared and when it was gone Rahotekon had changed. He would stand up and look around his suit had changed into a black over coat with crimson robes. He would look at Shadow.

"Shadow Uchiha we have unfinished business.." He would reach into the void and pull out a golden war ax encrypted with Glyphs of the ancient language on it it would extend growing 5 feet in length gleaming in the darkness. He would float to the top the ground returning beneath him. His eyes were crimson red as his demon form grew in strength his skin would begin to show scales on parts of his skin and he would than stand next to Kyoya waiting for Shadow to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:27 am

<Shadow's eyes would shift and hover over the child. He didn't need eye contact to cause mass amounts of internal or external damage. Studying his body language without a conscious effort, Shadow's Chakra Signature would seem to expand further, engulfing the battlefield. Shadow's physical speed was unmatched by any other in Mylania. Disappearing in something less than a crimson blur, Shadow would materialize behind the group of kids with his head arched downwards.>

"You don't realize what you have gotten yourselfes into.."

<A large jet black spine would begin to materialize behind Shadow, it was three times his size in height, and twice his width. Then, soon after, the massive ribs would come into existence, locking Shadow and his opponents inside of the skeletal system of the Susano'o. Soon after that, the Muscular System and then the Armor that followed the Susano'o's appearance would seem to spill onto the entire system like molten lava. Shadow had Summoned his Susano'o in little 3.2 seconds precisely.>

<He did indeed need a large energy release before he became the legendary Blinding Illusion once more. Those who have witnessed Shadow's Susano'o and managed to survive the encounter, would be paralyzed with fear. This was his Ultimate Susano'o Release. Armed with Lightning Amaterasu and the very essence of Shadow's strongest Jutsu, Piercing Shot, this Susano'o was indeed different and stronger than before. The heat was radiating off of this large being.>
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Kyoya would walk up to Azores and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm now Azores. We have no reason to belive that this man is any trouble."

Kyoya would see the man's chakra with his sharingan. It was so great that kyoya was stunned for a fraction of a second. Kyoya had goose bumps and was truly frightened. He knew that this would be the man he one day would have to face one on one. Kyoya knew this man had the sharingan from his chakra and made sure not to look into his eyes. Kyoya would clench his fist and then relax.

"Mr.Uchiha, may I have a word with you? ........in private."
Back to top Go down
Arzores
Deceased
Deceased
Arzores

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:16 pm

He would come out of the statue state the mark of the outsider burning on his hand he would look around, corvo and sorco, looking with him. They spotted shadow from across the way and they drew their swords. In monotone they spoke.
"Lord shadow god off illusion you have entered the battle field without the councils permission you will not leave here in one piece.."
Back to top Go down
Rahotekon
Spl. Jounin Member
Spl. Jounin Member
Rahotekon

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:51 pm

He would turn to see shadow finally this god had shown himself after so long he smiled a little looking at his palm his insignia burned telling him it was near.

"Lord Shadow so glad to meet you for once.." He would grin and walk over towards kircho
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:37 pm

<Seeing the large blast of orange energy launch into the sky from his home, Shadow Uchiha would stand to his feet. At the time the large release of energy occurred, Shadow was sitting at his desk, overlooking miles upon miles of forest. Shadow's eyesight was so precise and accurate due to his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, giving him enhanced abilities aswell. In a fraction of a second, Shadow went from his desk hundreds of miles away, to the center of the battlefield where Kichiro and Azores were celebrating the death of a 'god'. His sudden materialization resembled a dark twist in time and space itself. He was wearing his black and crimson light combat body armor. Feint strands of crimson lightning would crackle around his entire body. The ground shattered beneath him as he materialized into sudden existence. Shadow's eyes were deeply hazy and stained with the crimson mark of the Mongekyou Sharingan. His gaze would meet Azores's, and 'freeze' him in his current position. Shadow had Kichiro in his peripheral vision, which was as clear as day.>

"There are souls to reap.."

<Shadow's voice was icy and dead. He would clench his fists with power as crimson lightning infused with the very essence of the Amaterasu flames would crackle with rage around his arms and covering his shoulders. Shadow would wiggle his fingers around to stretch them out, as he did so, the black and crimson lightning would seem to warp, bend, and even flex with his movements. He felt bloodthirsty, without his pact being used frequently, his ravenous emotions were begining to intensify and fester inside of his very core. At this point, Shadow was beginning to go mad with rage and power. His breaths deeper and faster, and his muscles grew 100%. Shadow's combat suit would flex and expand to his bigger shape.>
Back to top Go down
Kichiro Kyoya
Genin Level Member
Genin Level Member
Kichiro Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Kyoya would walk onto the battlefield and see rahotekon standing proudly over this metal abomination. He approached rahotekon and gave a nod in approval.

"Nice job."

Kichiro grabbed the head off of the stick. He would carry it over to the cut up body and place his free hand on the man's chest. A thick black ink-like substance would cover boththe head and body of this man. The remains of this man were gone and absorbed into kyoya. Feeling a surge of power and energy, kyoya would raise his arm and a large pulse of orange energy would shoot into the sky.

"Hahaha very nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..    The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of a Tyrant, The beginning of the fall..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next