Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Elysian Rings. I_vote_lcapElysian Rings. I_voting_barElysian Rings. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Elysian Rings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm

~Eight would walk into the Beacon Tower and walk the hall leading to the elevator. He would click the only button on the wall and the door would open, he would enter, then close after he pressed the up arrow. Eight's long Division Captian robe would flow as he walked out of the elevator once it reached the top. He would wait before the double doors. Motionless.~
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:52 pm

<As Eight stood outside the double doors leading into his office, Shadow Uchiha would be tinkering with virtual algorithms projected into the office by S.A.R.A.H.'s half a billion dollar projector lense. S.A.R.A.H.'s cold robotic voice would speak out to him through speakers stratigacly placed all around the office.>

Excuse me Master Shadow.. You have an unscheduled visitor at the door. What shall I do with him?

<Shadow would rub the bridge of his nose and sigh as the projected algorithms dissappeared into thin air. Leaning back into his leather recliner, Shadow would intertwine his fingers and put them in his lap. His eyes would sparkle off of the dim Cyan Light radiating off of S.A.R.A.H.'s projector lense.>

"Just let them in.."

<Moments after Eight began to wait in front of the double doors, they would open automatically. About ten meters away, sitting behind his desk, Shadow Uchiha would be studying none other than the metal man. He would begin to laugh.>

"hahaha...Number Eight.. What is it that you could possibly want from me..?"
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 am

*As Eight saw Shadow, his brow would crinkle and anger filled him. Looking around Shadow's large office with judging eyes, Eight would walk deeper into Shadow's lair. His Zanpakutō would begin to warm up ever so slightly as it got closer to Shadow.*

"Believe me Shadow, i would not come here without a genuine reason.. Elysium Castle.. HA! This is nothing compared to Mighty Angeli. I came for your Elysium Rings. Will you give them to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 pm

<Shadow would lean back further in his chair as a diamond box materialized on the desk in front of him. Raising an eyebrow, Shadow would gesture for Eight to open the box. If he could, he could have all of the rings inside. If he couldn't, he would send Eight on a seemingly impossible task or mission to obtain them.>

"...Open it.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elysian Rings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Rings.   Elysian Rings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elysian Rings.
Page 1 of 1