Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Crystal Sage  I_vote_lcapThe Crystal Sage  I_voting_barThe Crystal Sage  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Crystal Sage  I_vote_lcapThe Crystal Sage  I_voting_barThe Crystal Sage  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Crystal Sage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha Mamaru
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
:The Crystal Sage::Sannin of the Diamond
Tasha Mamaru

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Crystal Sage  Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal Sage    The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 pm

~Jutsu~
Fire Release: Running Fire
Name
Kanji:火遁・火走り
Rōmaji:Katon: Hibashiri
Data
Classification:Ninjutsu
Type:Fire Release
Class:Offensive
Range:Mid-range
Hand seals:Tiger
Description:This jutsu will create jets of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (so far, rings of fire or a circle of fire) before striking the target.

Exploding Flame Shot
Data

This jutsu allows the user to shoot multiple fire shots from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also catch the opponent on fire.

Name:Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud Jutsu
Kanji 火遁・灰積焼
Rōmaji Katon: Haisekishō
Data
Range:Mid-range
Hand seals:Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger

The user spews a stream of Chakra-altered gun-powdered ash from its mouth, which surrounds the region. The gunpowder itself is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim, and because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. For further damaging the enemy, the user can ignite the ash with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

Name:Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Kanji: 火遁・炎弾
Rōmaji:Katon:Endan
Data
Range:Short to Mid range

The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spits it out, and ignites it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has plenty of power to wound or kill. As this also keeps down the consumption of chakra.

Name:Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
Kanji:火遁・大炎弾
Rōmaji:Katon: Dai Endan
Literal English:Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet

Data
Classification:Ninjutsu, Senjutsu
Fire Release: Flame Bullet

This technique is a senjutsu altered version of the Fire Release: Flame Bullet. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body with senjutsu chakra. This oil is then spit out and at the same time ignited, which creates a giant flame, equivalent to ten-odd Flame Bullets. This flame can completely cut off the front escape route of an enemy cornered in a hallway or room, or it can thoroughly burn each respective escape route.

Name:Crystal Armor
Kanji:結晶の甲
Rōmaji:Kesshō no Yoroi
Data
Type:Crystal Release
Class:Offensive, Defensive
Range:Short-range
This jutsu allows the user to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid the user in performing stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.

Name:Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Kanji:晶遁・紅の果実
Rōmaji:Shōton: Kurenai no Kajitsu

Data
Class:Defensive, Supplementary
The User can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks.

Crystal Release: Crystal Lance
Data

This jutsu allows the user to create a large and sharp spear-like rod attached to their wrist, which can be used to impale the target.

Crystal Release: Crystal Needles
Data
Range:All ranges
The user creates long, sharp, and pointed bright pink and white crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds.

Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel
Data
Class:Supplementary
Range:Mid to Long range
With this technique,The user creates a disk-shaped wheel made of crystal around them, allowing them to keep above water and race towards the enemy at high speed.

Name:Crystal Release: Hexagonal Shuriken
Kanji:結晶・六角手裏剣
Rōmaji:Kesshō: Rokkaku Shuriken
Data

A peculiar attack used only by the user. The shuriken used in this jutsu are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, as they resemble snowflakes.

Name:Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance
Kanji:結晶・六角手裏剣・乱舞
Rōmaji:Kesshō: Rokkaku Shuriken: Ranbu
Literal English:Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance

The user throws a vast amount of crystal shuriken to her opponent.They can use a much advanced form of the attack where crystal particles surround them and condense into numerous shuriken.

Name:Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance
Kanji:晶遁・手裏剣乱舞
Rōmaji:Shōton: Shuriken Ranbu
Literal English:Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance

The user surrounds them self in crystal particles and then condenses them all into numerous shuriken which are then launched at the opponent.

Name:Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
Kanji:結晶・巨大六角手裏剣
Rōmaji:Kesshō: Kyodai Rokkaku Shuriken
Literal English:Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
English TV:Giant! Crystal Hexagonal Shuriken

The user creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake, and throws it at the enemy.

Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade
Kanji:晶遁・翠晶刀
Rōmaji:Shōton: Suishō Tō
Literal English:Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade

Hand seals:Horse → Ox → Boar → Snake

This technique is solely used by Mai and Kejah. She can quickly form a blade made of crystal on her arm, and use it almost similar to how a ninja would use a Tantō. Blades can be formed on both arms if needed.

Name:Lightning Release:Shadow Clone
Data
Classification:Ninjutsu, Bunshinjutsu
Type:Lightning Release
Class:Offensive, Supplementary

Description:This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name:Lightning Hound

By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack.

Name:Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
Class:Defensive, Supplementary
Hand seals:Ox → Horse → Dragon

This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the jutsu can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack, which will then deactivate the other walls.

Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique:This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. One can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy can't reach.

Earth Release: Rising Stone Spears:This technique lets the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

1000 Meter Punch:The user focuses a large amount of chakra into their fist and punches the opponent, sending them at least one kilometer (1000 meters) away.

Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Crystal Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Sage    The Crystal Sage  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Why the hell not. Approved ^.^ and make sure you get a profile pic k?
Back to top Go down

The Crystal Sage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: