Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Alistair's Skill List I_vote_lcapAlistair's Skill List I_voting_barAlistair's Skill List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Alistair's Skill List I_vote_lcapAlistair's Skill List I_voting_barAlistair's Skill List I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Alistair's Skill List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistair's Skill List Empty
PostSubject: Alistair's Skill List   Alistair's Skill List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Energy Consumption: Alistair can absorb or "eat" various forms of energy, despite its origin. However, depending on the source of the energy, it can cause some pain.

Telepathy: The ability to read minds and project thoughts to others.

1. Telepathic Illusion: Ability to create realistic telepathic illusions and cause people to experience events which are not actually occurring.

Telepathic Cloak: Can mask his presence from being detected by others. Can extend these defenses to others around him as well.

Mind Link: Ability to develop a mental link with any person, which remains as a connection to that individual.

Telepathic Camouflage: Ability to mask himself and other peoples' presence from those around him. Can telepathically disguise himself, making his appearance to those around his quite different (changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more involved disguising).

Mind Trap: Ability to take another person's mind from their body and effectively trapping that mind within his own.

Mind Possession: Ability to possess the mind of another, and use that beings body as your own.

Mind Alteration: Ability to alter the minds of others by force of will.

Mental Amnesia: Ability to cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or even in a group of people.

Psionic Shield: Ability to erect a psychic shield for protection of himself and of others minds.

Psionic Blasts: Can project psionic force bolts which have no physical effects but which can affect a victim's mind, so as to cause the victim pain or unconsciousness and can even kill an adversary.

Astral Projection: Ability to Astral Travel and communicate with others astrally through his own will or through contact with the thoughts and memories of others. In the Astral Plane, he can use his powers to create "ectoplasmic" objects.

Mental Detection: Can sense the presence of another superhuman mutant within a large, but as yet undefined radius of himself, by perceiving the distinctive mental radiations emitted by such a being.

Telekinesis: Capable of very fine control over objects, including himself, through his own mental energy.

• Matter Alteration: Ability to alter molecular and atomic structures, in such substances as his own techno-organic components (though this may be a function of telekinesis, as opposed to a discreet superhuman power), and the ability to alter molecular valences.

Telekinetic Flight: By levitating himself, he can “fly” at for very long distances and at varying speeds

Pain Synthesizing: Pain Synthesizers have the power to project pain into others. Some can even tie others in their pain centers and some can also overload the pain centers of others by projecting a definite amount of pain waves.

Chromatic: Chromatics have abilities which effect light, shade, colour, and unrelated factors. This can include making oneself invisible, presumably without the side-effects of an Invisible.

Intangible: Intangibles have the ability to lighten the mass of their molecular structure to the point where they can pass through solid objects but can still be affected by electrical fields and not be able to pass through it.
Back to top Go down

Alistair's Skill List
Page 1 of 1