Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Returning to the crib I_vote_lcapReturning to the crib I_voting_barReturning to the crib I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Returning to the crib I_vote_lcapReturning to the crib I_voting_barReturning to the crib I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Returning to the crib

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Returning to the crib Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 am

After the lovely with an old member of thr family, Vessel bested thought it was to return home. If Mary, wasnt done seeing Slade, she wasnst gonna be here. As his house came into view, a grin slowly grew. His house looked the same from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:40 pm

~Raven would be inside of the manor as his long lost pal approached. Maintaining and cleaning daily, Raven took the liberty of living in one of the smaller storage rooms inside the estate. The "Family Hideout" would still remain in perfect condition. Looking out the window, Raven would walk over to the door and open it for Vessel.*

_Welcome back, Boss..!!_
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Before Vessel had a chance to open the door, one of his Core Guardians opened it for him. It was a couple seconds if confusion on his face before it turn into excitement. Though vessel forgot his name, he embraced Raven in a bro hug. At least there was someone who didn't wasn't shadow going with his world domination.

"Long time no hear or see. How ya been? What I miss? How is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:37 am

~Raven would smile as Vessel gave him a hug. It's been a real minute since his boss had been back, and he felt like the house could still be cleaned further. The two would walk further the crib and Raven would close the door.~

_Well.. Really.. Everyone left. It's just me and that weird Storm Flame Aburame.. But he just comes once in a while to simply look at the place..? What's with that? I haven't heard from anyone else in the Emoto Family.._
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:08 pm

"Seems like I'm not the only unexpected person to take an unexpected vacation. A far as I know, Slade is idk. The bug boy, well, he sided with Shadow. And he found a way to connect all the flames together. Still not enough to become boss though."

Vessel flopped on the closet couch. Omg, that couch felt so good. He was gonna consider giving raven a pay raise. And come to think of it....raven note the core guardians didn't fully understand the fill extent of their flames. He was gonna tell them.

"Oh yea...by the wa-"

On that note, vessel knocked out. Changing planes can take a toll on peeps
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 pm

~Raven would smile as he grabbed a nearby blanket and covered Vessel. He must really be tired for him to pass out mid-sentence. Leaving his boss to sleep, Raven would chuckle to himself as he walked off to the kitchen to make some Chocolate Chip Cookies for the Boss and himself to enjoy in a few hours.~

_Night, Boss.._
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:21 pm

-Two hours later-

Vessel awoken from from hus slumber jyst as quick as he feel into it. He looked around but Raven wasnt around. He was definilty near by because his smell was strong. Another thing that was also strong was cookies. Seeing a crap load of batches, Vessel wolfed down two under four seconds. He then went to his draw, and pulled out hus box set of rings.

"Alright Raven, there's something i need to show you. It involves your ring. And i have a feeling we're going to need it against Shadow."

Good thing Vessel took care of Ryleav up there with Khruna. And Mary. Speaking of Mary, what was taking her so long.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:18 am

~Raven would raise an eyebrow as he lifted his ring from a silver chain around his neck. Looking eye to eye with Vessel, Raven would smile gently as removed the ring from the chain and placed it on his right middle finger. It has been a while since he had used his flame, but he needed to try.~

_My Saiyan abilities have far surpassed the limitations of this Lightning Flame.._
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Vessel nodded his head. It would make since that Raven's natural abilty surpassed the ring. Though it did make Vessel feel a guilty nag in his stomach. He wasn't with his family for a while to show how powerful the ring could be. Vessel sat lower in the couch. He first wanted to observe Raven abilty with his Saiyan and then see how far he got with the ring.

"If that may be, let me see how far your Keikei-Genkai is. Then I want to see how far you are in your ring."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:51 pm

~Raven would smile as his jet black hair instantly stuck straight upwards and turned bright gold. His Super Saiyan transformation had come way more easily to him due to his intensive training. There was one thing that Raven never really had, and that was crucial to the development of Saiyans as a whole; a very long and hard ass whooping. Saiyans tend to rise to the occasion once their lives are threatened, so therefore Raven couldn't possibly show Vessel his true power. But he made it look pretty good, as for the books, papers, ect. would be blown around inside of Vessel's once cleaned living room.~

_You'd have to push me to the limits to see anything more, Boss.._
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Upon hearing that note, Vessel sighed. Why did everything have to involve everyone getting hurt in order to become a better ninja. As things we're flying around his house, Vessel reached for his fun and fired two shots straight at Raven's gut. Of course the bullets would miss, but that have Vessel enough to backflip.over the couch, grab a book and pocket it.

-sigh- "Nice hair. Didn't expect it to turn another color such as gold. You should make it white though. White hair is amazing."

Vessel reached for bloody Mary, but she wasn't in the area. Damn. Looks like he was on his own. Vessel fired up both of his rings, Sky and Sun blazing at least two feet up his arms. As his will fired up, Vessel tuned up his senses even more and stared at Raven in amazement. His muscle system contracted and reformed constantly. Meaning Raven probably use more brute strength in a hand to hand.combat. Taking the book in his mouth, vessel flipped over the couch, straightens his leg to let his heel drop on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:51 pm

~Utilizing the Kaio-Ken x5, Raven already in his Super Saiyan state would easily catch Vessel's foot as it came down. All of the motion and force Artery had put into that kick was instantly stopped. Raven would chuckle as he tossed Vessel back a few feet.~

_You don't surprise me, Boss.._
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Just as Vessel thought. As he was tossed, Vesseo used the momentum to hus advantage. Heblet himseof crash out the window. There was no need to have this fight inside the house. Again. Anyways, Vessel landed on his hands, pouring chakra into the ground and pushing the water upwards and changing the molocules into blood. As the water change, Vessel increased the flames, but as they rose, the flames became colder...

"Zero point breakthrought...."

As Vessel was in the heavens, he had a better understanding of his flames. They were a manafestation of his spiritual will in a physical form. As Vessel raised his right hand, the Sky around them started turning cloudy. And soon rain drizzled downwards and poured outwards. As rain landed around him, some of the water shifted into blood by Vessel'snatural energy. Vessel then made a "come hither" motion. It was time to show Raven just how capable the rings can be.

"I'm glad i dont suprise you. That means you still know me. But not my skills..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:23 am

~It felt like it was cheating to Raven, due to his Saiyan Blood. Instantly "Teleporting" a few meters behind his Boss without any hesitation, Raven would begin to raise his power level further and further to the point of ground shattering outcomes. Rocks would seem to float upwards, the earth would shake and the sky would darken deeper and deeper the further Raven's power climbed.~

_HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!_

As Raven trained, it seemed that he was beginning to develop a strange power fluctuation between his Saiyan Abilities, and his Lightning Flame. These two powers didn't really seem to merge well together, but there was no harm in trying again...right?
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:18 am

As Vessel used his senses, he felt Raven's presense appear behind him before he teleported. Due to Vessel fighting peeps who teleport i.e, bend time snd space, he devopled a sixth sense on that.

"You don't suprise me either."

As Raven kept breaking thr ground around the house, the earth seems to rumble and growl. Rain poured out twuce as fast and then out of nowhere, a four headed hydra burst from the ground, awaken by the choas unfolding around its master house. Vessel then decided to up the power of his Guardain, pressuring him not to use brute strenght. He sped towards Raven, flames leaving an after-image and drove his elbow towards the gut. His flames now covered his whole body, cold yet flickered wildly. The hydra increased the water pressure pouring tons of water, shifting it into blood.

"Your lighting flame is low against your natural. Learn go merge the two, and i can show you greater things to do with the ring.

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

((Bumpity. Bump))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the crib   Returning to the crib I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to the crib
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Vessel Crib-
Jump to: