Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_vote_lcapMatsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_voting_barMatsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_vote_lcapMatsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_voting_barMatsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hina Hyuga

Hina Hyuga

Cool points : 0

Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? Empty
PostSubject: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Hina would walk to a shack that said Matauo's Weapons on it. She would knock on the door hoping it well be open.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:34 am

*Walking in from the back room Matsuo would be stretching and yawning As he was just waking from a deep sleep. He would hear the knocking before shaking off the rest of the sleep.*

Looks like i have my first customer.

*He said as he walked over and unlocked the door letting her in.*

Welcome! How may I help you?
Back to top Go down
Hina Hyuga

Hina Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:55 pm

She would walk inside.

"Hi my name Hina Hyuuga. I was looking for some weapons that channel well with wind chakra. Think you can help me out?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Depends on what weapon you work best with. What type of weapons do you use Hina?

*As he spoke he would go back behind the counter to listen to her request in detail.*
Back to top Go down
Hina Hyuga

Hina Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:30 pm

She would lean on the counter.

"I love projectils and daggers. I need them sharp and light."

She would watch him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:44 am

I think i have just the thing for you.

*Matsuo would turn around a pull a medium sized box from the shelf, and opened it up to display a small variety of projectile weapons.*

Lets see. We have the titanium throwing knives with diamond hardened edges. 10p for a set of 20
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? 10471-tn
*He would pull out one of the knives and placed it on the counter top for Hina to examine.*

We also have Vibranium throwing cards. Vibranium is a tricky metal to use. It absorbs vibrations and can release it by applying sufficient kinetic force. 15p for a set of 20
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? JL-4AL
Allow me to demonstrate. *Matsuo would pull out a small tuning fork and struck it on the counter. He would then pick up one of the cards and placed the fork on it. the tuning fork would stop vibrating almost instantly but the card would start ringing at a low frequency. Matsuo would then throw it at the door frame, and upon impact it would sink into the wood then it would cause a crater within the area where the card impacted the wood.*
If you're not careful you can over charge the cards and they can explode on you.

And last we have the Nth metal sharuken. 100p fora set of 20
Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? Rainbow_throwing_star
My personal favorite. But they are difficult to make, and only Slade Huyga has the know how to properly forge the metal. It is light weight, absorbs energy and releases the energy as natural energy, It protects the user from temperature changes of any kind, and its also indestructible.

So what would you like?
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Takai Kyoya

Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:58 am

@- As the two continued to converse back and forth, the door would open once again. In stepped a teenage boy who held a very serious, yet complex expression. It was Takai, someone who hadn't been seen around in a while.

He was from the Diamond Village, but, since The Koutokage left them, he was left to follow next in line, which was Slade. He remembered Slade all too well. Especially the lesson he gave Takai in the ranking exam. -@

"Hey, you. Do you work here?"

@- Hopefully, the girl wouldn't speak, as his question was not directed toward her.

An answer from her would deeply aggravate Takai. -@
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:10 am

Yes i do. I am also the owner. I can assist you after I am finished with Ms. Hyuga here.
Back to top Go down
Hina Hyuga

Hina Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Hina would even pay attention the new guy she would look back at Matsuo.

"Do you have any target dummies I can practice on? I can wait when you done with that kid over there."
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:09 pm

There is a target out back that you can use to practice on.

*He would lead her to a small target range/weapon testing area. After making sure that she was comfortable he would come back up front to attend to his other customer.*

How may i help you sir?

*He asked politely. He already felt that Takai had a rough time so maybe a cheery attitude would help put him in a better mood.*
Back to top Go down
Takai Kyoya
Takai Kyoya

Job/hobbies : Fighting strong opponents

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:32 pm

@- Takai walked steadily over to the counter and waited. He tapped each of his fingers to quell his patience.

He then took notice of various swords, the idea of sharp swords repulsed him. He wasn't one for stabbing or slicing, himself. He liked to beat and pound. His mind came back to reality as the shop owner came back. -@

"Yes, sir. I was wondering if you had technology to make a wire router. I would like to be able to send my wires out and into my direction of choice personally and effortlessly. Do you have anything of the sort?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?   Matsuo Is Your Shop Open? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsuo Is Your Shop Open?
Page 1 of 1