Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Unbridled Transformation I_vote_lcapUnbridled Transformation I_voting_barUnbridled Transformation I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Unbridled Transformation I_vote_lcapUnbridled Transformation I_voting_barUnbridled Transformation I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Unbridled Transformation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dente Wolfheart

Dente Wolfheart

Cool points : 0

Unbridled Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Unbridled Transformation   Unbridled Transformation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Earth Manipulation

Dente practiced under the art of Earth Manipulation. Below are a few passive and offensive abilities he has learned through his training at home.

Solid Ground, Sturdy Oak (Passive): Dente has gained a 25% resistance to physical and magical attacks. The energy of the earth flows through is veins, granting his body heightened resistance to all sorts of attacks. This power is limited thanks to his gauntlets and can more than likely continue to develop as he grows.

Howling Fists! (Offensive): Dente charges chakra into his fists and each attack that is followed up afterwards, brings in a large earthen fist that aims to slam into the opponent for an even stronger punch. There is a kick version of this move, that works exactly the same way, but with kicks instead (duh lol).

Overwhelming Might (Toggled): Dente can manipulate another person's earth attacks or take it over completely, by slowly dominating their control over any earth they're using and use it against them. At this point, it would be impossible for the opponent to regain control and they'd have to recreate the attack if this were to happen (This can also be the same for someone trying to manipulate an earthen attack created from Dente as well). This ability is also tied in with his mastery, meaning that anyone who can surely resist this attempt, has the power to do so. Along with the slow progress of the taken over an opponent can tall what Dente may be attempting to do.

Bestial Transformation

Werewolf Form: Dente's kekkei genkai of transformation into a black wolf grants him a hefty boost in speed, strength and endurance, at the cost of becoming rather weak if having to be used in repetition. In this state, all of his offensive moves strike twice. An example of this would be Howling Fists! earth fist punching a person quickly, twice. At the same time, his own strength is boosted, allowing him to carry up to several tons without any trouble. In addition, he is granted claws that have the cutting edge able to sheer through most hardened materials, such as steel. There is yet a significant draw. Staying in this from for too long will cause him to eventually lose most, if not all his strength. After that, staying out of it and recuperating is suggested.

Mighty Voice: When in his werewolf form, Dente can build up a large amount of air to expel and use as a large shock wave that stretches up to 75 feet. This shock wave can send opponents reeling and flying all over the place. It also has properties that allow it to repel magic if used correctly and those usually standing at the epicenter of it, risk taking a large amount of damage as well as being sent sprawling.

Almighty Stomp: Dente jumps high into the air and slams down upon it with his feet, using a mighty force that destroys the earth up to 150 feet. This causes pikes of earth to fly out and attempt to stab surrounding opponents. The pikes have a limited range of 20 feet, but spread throughout the entirety of the stomps radius.
Back to top Go down

Unbridled Transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: