Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Zeke's dark justus I_vote_lcapZeke's dark justus I_voting_barZeke's dark justus I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Zeke's dark justus I_vote_lcapZeke's dark justus I_voting_barZeke's dark justus I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Zeke's dark justus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Zeke's dark justus Empty
PostSubject: Zeke's dark justus   Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Dark Chakra Ability- Those with dark chakra justus are greatly increased in the night or in any place that is dark.

Darkness-Style: Dark Fireball Justu: Zeke does the hand signs for the fireball justu, but shoots out a purple fireball.

Darkness-Style: Devil Pheonix Twister Justu: Zeke shoots out a slightly larger purple fireball, but if this one connects the fireball splits and twist violently around the foe.

Darkness-Style: Dark Lightning Blast Justu- Zeke sprouts out purple lightning from his hand. He can manipulate the size of the lightning from very long to very short.

Darkness-Style: Dobule Dark Lightning Blast Justu: Zeke can split the lightning from his Dark Lightning Blast into both of his hands. He can still manipulate the size of the lightning.

Darkness-Style: Dark Torrent Justu- Zeke shoots a blast of dark water out of his mouth. He can freeze the water that comes out.

Darkness-Style: Dark Surf Justu: Zeke make a surfboard of water and surfs on the ground as if it water. If he tilts the board, water shoots out from the direction he tilts.

Darkness-Style: Black Earth Justu- Zeke can manipulate small areas of earth. Mostly used for defensive purposes.

Darkness-Style: Dark Golem Justu: Zeke puts his chakra into the ground and manipulate the earth around his body, forming an armor of dark infused earth.

Darkness-Style: Shadow Spine Justu- Zeke uses shadows to grow spines on his arms and claws on his hands and feet. Greatly enhances his speed and give him feral senses.

Darkness-Style: Shadow Stride Justu- Zeke can dip into any shadow and come out of any other shadow.

Martial Arts Mastery- Zeke has mastered different styles of martial arts from traveling all around the world.

Last edited by Zeke on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zeke's dark justus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke's dark justus   Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I se nothing wrong with it. Non-broken. Approved. Now go and enjoy yourself
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Zeke's dark justus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke's dark justus   Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:30 pm

This is the results of Zeke's training with Ravage:

Moon-Style: Pain Release Justu- This is a mental type justu. It lets you not feel the pain from a strong justu. It only lasts for a bit and the pain will come back 10x worse.

Darkness-Style: Dark Armor Justu- This justu lets Zeke make a strong lightweight armor of dark chakra. It has a slight resistance to elemental attacks, except light.

Darkness-Style: Dark Armor v2: Zeke can add different things to his dark armor such as wings, a tail, etc.

Last edited by Zeke on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Zeke's dark justus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke's dark justus   Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm

This is the results of Zeke's training in the realm of darkness:

Eyes of Darkness: Zeke eyes glow purple and he is able to see clearly in any dark place. Also adds unexpected results with his justus.

Feral Fighting Style: Various attacks combining Zeke's Shadow Spine Justu and Ucello sword form.

Dark Summoning: With the dark portals, Zeke can pull in or bring out things from the Realm of Darkness.

From Dusk to Midnight: Zeke grabs you with the Dark Claw Justu and lifts you a bit iin the air. Just then a portal of darkness will open under you and thousands of shadow needles will shooot up and pierce through you. Zeke will only use this when the time calls for it.

Dark Portals : Zeke can make portals using his darkness chakra to travel in short distances. Since it uses a lot more charka than Shadow Stride, He can only make twelve a day and they disappear after he uses them. At night Zeke can use an infinite amount of them.

Darkness-Style: Shadow Needle Justu: Zeke does a few hand signs and crouches. As he does that, the shadows around him sprouts large needles of darkness. He can shoot them in short distances in any direction he chooses.

Darkness-Style: Shadow Orb Justu: Zeke does handsigns and shadows converge around him. Then he shoots the shadows out his hand as a small orb. If the orb hits, the shadows used in it cover the opponent in a large orb of darkness.

Darkness-Style: Dark Claw Justu: Zeke puts half his arm into a shadow and let darkness envolped around it. When he pulls it out, there will be a large claw guantlet on his arm. Its a bit heavy so Zeke will lose some of his speed when he does this.

Darkness-Style: Dark enhancement: Zeke and gather his chakra to his hands and feet, adding darkness to his regular hits. If he gathers enough in his hands, Zeke can shoot a concerated blast out his hands.

Last edited by Zeke on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Zeke's dark justus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke's dark justus   Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeke's dark justus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeke's dark justus   Zeke's dark justus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeke's dark justus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: