Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_vote_lcapDoku Hebi Jutsu List I_voting_barDoku Hebi Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_vote_lcapDoku Hebi Jutsu List I_voting_barDoku Hebi Jutsu List I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Doku Hebi Jutsu List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doku Hebi
Vasto Lorde
Doku Hebi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Doku Hebi Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Doku Hebi Jutsu List   Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:27 pm

Zabimaru Bind: his sword would bind around his enemy and cut them multiple times leaving poison in their blood

Poison Claws: his nails would turn green and he would stab his foes with his hands

Poison Control: if poison leak in his foes blood he can make the poison eat on their chrika or spiritual presser

Poison Gas Bomb: he will throw a poison bomb full of gas at his foes if they breath it in they will get poison

Poison Breathe: breath poison gas in the enemy face

Zabimaru Poison Slash: will send two snake shape green light at his foes if cut they will be poison

Poison Heal: by adding poison to himself Doku can heal his wounds

Sonido: One of the fastest techniques of an espada. It allows an espada it move very quickly in short distances, so that its faster than a flash step.

Pesquisa: Similar to a soul reaper's way of sensing spiritual pressure, but it has a wider range and can sense to smallest amounts of spiritual pressure.

Garganta: This ability allows espadas to make portals from their dimension to the human world.

Summons by Garganta: Hollows, Gillians, and Adjuchas.

Veneno Cero: A green bean shot out of the fingers of his right hand(the beam is really thousands of geen needles with poison on each tips).

Fiesta De La Serpiente: Doku would put his hands into the ground and ten thousands snakes would come out of the ground trapping his foe in the middle then the snakes would fuse together to create a gaint snake(Zabimaru). Then it would wrap around the foe then shoot a huge cero at the foe while still holding them.

Los Ojos Del Diablo: When Doku activate this move he can stay in control of his body no matter what diemension his foe put him in.

Last edited by Doku Hebi on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Doku Hebi Jutsu List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doku Hebi Jutsu List   Doku Hebi Jutsu List I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Acceptable. Happy rping!!!
Back to top Go down

Doku Hebi Jutsu List
Page 1 of 1