Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_vote_lcapBored... Battle upper ranks? I_voting_barBored... Battle upper ranks? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_vote_lcapBored... Battle upper ranks? I_voting_barBored... Battle upper ranks? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Bored... Battle upper ranks?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Bored... Battle upper ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:46 am

~Ravage would be standing in the middle of the field observing it. It was brand new. No battle marks... No nothing... It was time to liven this place up. Ravage's hair would blow in the wind as he stood with his arms folded.~

"Hmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:45 am

Shape shifting himself to look exactly like Ravage, Madara walked onto the field and said..

"Yo.."
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:50 pm

~As Madara came in, Ravage had a look of pure rage on his face...~

"Oh I swear... Fallen Angels shinobi just get more and more cocky don't they. I guess Cross won't mind me killing an insolent little smartass like you. This was by far the worse thing you could ever do."

~Ravage would be eyeing himself, he had a murderous intent in his eyes as the went from normal to the mangekyo form.

Ravage remembered his ability to copy mostly everything he already knew in his mind how he was going to end his life in one move...~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Amaterasu flames would burst from the ground, Damian Cross would appear before them both. "Madara. Ravage." Damian says, activating his Sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:08 am

~Ravage would stand up from being in his stance. He would look toward Cross.~

"Hello sir... Whatcha up to?"

~Ravage would say as he walked toward the river.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:12 am

"Out and about. Stretching. Yourself?" Damian says, cracking his neck. He stands in his place, picking up a blade of grass and using his Wielder power to make it into a rose.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:18 am

"Ah. I see, you should try and teach this maggot more manners. I apologize for addressing him in such a way, but mimicking my each and every detail is not at all cool. Surely you understand."

~Ravage would say, still staring at the horizon with his arms folded.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:30 am

"I do understand. Madara is a shinobi, he should be smart enough to know to be respectful. If he isn't, then I cannot help him any more than he can himself." Damian says, still holding the rose while twirling it in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:37 am

~Ravage would look around at Madara. He had hoped that he had caught on to the part that he could get killed if he didn't act respectfully.~

"Anyway, I'm holding a tournament in a couple of days and I would be delighted if you and your shinobi would join. It will give us a chance to show these young plants what it takes to make it to the top. Anyways I've been dying to battle you. What about you? Hmm?"

~He would look at Damian, hoping that he felt the same.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:50 am

"I have thought about it once or twice. Seems like it would be entertaining." Damian says, smelling the rose.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:56 am

"Yes so I'm guessing I will see you there?"

~As of now, Ravage would be kicking up rock, pretty bored. He had something to do after this though. He needed to recruit.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:03 am

"Let's worry about the future when it is the present. For now, let's worry about something not so far away." Damian says, he turns the flower into a kunai and uses his super strength to throw it at Ravage faster than a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:09 am

~Ravage would react quickly without effort, grabbing one of his own kunai and deflecting the other. As soon as the other was knocked away he would push off with his left leg toward Damian. His stride leaving a small crater in the ground.

Ravage's hair would be whipping in the wind showing how fast he was moving through the air.~

"Now that's more like it..."

~Ravage would say as his eyes went from his third Tomoe form to his mangekyo eye.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:19 am

Damian activates his own Mangekyou, "I agree." Damian would say. He takes a defensive stance, his clothes slowly turning into armor. Darklings emerging from behind him, snarling.

Bored... Battle upper ranks? 105-1466323
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:27 am

~Ravage would smile sadistically. This would be a legendary battle, considering how strong Ravage was. He knew that Damian as strong, how else did he become the Tsukikage?

Ravage would form four handseals as he ran.~

"Fire style! Fireball jutsu!!!"

~He would come to an abrupt halt, reering his head back with his fist at his mouth. He would bring his head back facing damian, hurling a large fireball at Damian from close range. After that was done, he would hop into the sky, remaining airbourne for a few seconds, watching.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:33 am

Damian smiles as he stares into the fireball, it then bursts into Amaterasu flames. "Nice try, Ravage." Damian says, he does hand signs. "Ancient Fire Style: Hellfire Jutsu." Damian says as he sends four balls of hellfire at Ravage, since this flame was supernatural, it would do damage if it connected in any way.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:52 am

~Ravage would form more handseals. He was about to add blaze release into his attack.~

"Blaze style... Blaze ball..."

~Ravage would erupt a black huge fireball from his mouth(Amaterasu). Which would indeed overturn all of the opposing fireballs, still maintaining it's speed toward Damian. This would burn whatever until there was nothing left.~

"So what's hellfire?"

~Ravage would ask as he would teleport to the ground, staring at the now in trouble Damian cross. He would fold his arms, knowing that he would get out of this. Wasn't a big whoop. Ravage was just getting warmed up.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:04 am

Damian would turn and face Ravage, a smile upon his face as the Amaterasu fireball would be absorbed into Damian's hand. "Something you know nothing about apparently." Damian replies, he grins darkly as does the hand signs quicker than usual. Hellfire would burst from the ground around Ravage, forming a cage surrounding and it was two feet from Ravage his body in each direction. "I'm ready when you are." Damian laughs.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:13 am

~Ravage would cackle at the attempt to trap him. Holding his stomach as he chuckled. He would then stop, staring at Damian with a serious face.~

"Surely you don't think that will hold me..."

~Ravage would spread his blaze chakra to the outside of his body, forming an armor of Amaterasu flames. These flames were as hot as the sun.

Ravage would simply walk through the fire. He would smile at Damian. He would draw his katana.~

"I am also ready..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:18 am

Damian snaps his fingers, the Amaterasu around Ravage would disperse. Damian unsheathes the Sabre of the Serpent, morphing it into katana form. "Then have at it, boy." Damian says, getting into his formal Samurai stance.

((i.e. Hellfire are supernatural flames that burn hotter than the sun.))
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:31 am

~Ravage would toss his sword at Damian. Controlling it's movements with his explosion brand alone. He would aim for the sword to at least slice him.~

((Idk about that, since you can't even get within 100 feet of the sun without your body disintegrating. Versus in hell, only the flesh is being burned.))
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:35 am

Damian smiles as he deflects the blade with his own, then sends several kunai toward Ravage. A talisman hanging from each one.

((In terms of the sun, the sun burns flesh. In terms of Hellfire, it is actually burning your soul. Hence, supernatural.))
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:45 am

~Using his lightning fast reflexes, Ravage would throw a kunai at each and every on that was flying toward him. With great precision, the opposing kunai would be knocked away. Ravage would bend down and touch the ground, his explosion brand would lit up. Sending the explosion energy through the ground destroying the talismans.

He would stand up and fold his arms. Staring at Damian with a fierce gaze.~

"I believe its about your turn now..."

~Ravage said, smirking a little.~
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Damian would smirk, he would sheath his blade. Damian takes out two kunai and throw them into the air above Ravage, then he'd take another and use his Wielder power to morph it into a giant shuriken. "Yes, it is." Damian says, he pulls back and launches it forward with his super strength, propelling it faster than could be seen by human eyes. He did hand signs, the talismans would then burst into flames. "Ancient Fire Style: Hellfire Rain." Damian says as hundreds of balls of hellfire, all aiming toward Ravage. Damian starts to do hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Affiliations
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:01 pm

~That was all great considering the fact that the second Damian threw the two kunai, Ravage was already on the go. He would create two regular clones. Ravage would then activate his lightning ring. A green flame would come out of the ring, engulfing his two clones, who would then launch themselves into the air. They would start to spin as they came down face first. Their appearance would begin to change to that of a drill sharper than anything humanly possible. They would begin to spin faster and faster creating their own ability to travel through the air. They would act as a homing missle who would act on their own accord, doing nothing but trying to rip through one of damian's limbs.

Ravage would teleport from the hundred hellfire balls and to the back of Damian. Once he appeared behind him, he would snap his leg back in under a millisecond, leaving Zero reaction time for Damian at all. This kick would aim to launch him into the oncoming lightning flame enflamed drills that were coming in fast.~

"Your pretty good. I guess uping my game A LITTLE won't come as a problem for you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored... Battle upper ranks?   Bored... Battle upper ranks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored... Battle upper ranks?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next