Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_vote_lcapZero, I wish to speak with you. I_voting_barZero, I wish to speak with you. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_vote_lcapZero, I wish to speak with you. I_voting_barZero, I wish to speak with you. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Zero, I wish to speak with you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Zero, I wish to speak with you. Empty
PostSubject: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:39 pm

Damian sits on the beach, he felt it was more beautiful at night than in the day. "This Hyuga better show." Damian says, Darkling serpents slithering around him.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Taking long walks

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm

-Zero would come into the field after receiving an invitation from the Tsukikage. He wondered what he wanted with him.-

"You called sir?"
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yes, I had. I was wondering if you would be interested in being a Dark One." Damian says, getting straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:36 pm

-Zero would be kinda suspicious at his offer. This was kind of sudden.-

"So what do you see in me? Why am I being asked to join this organization?"

-Zero would say as he started to pace right and left.-
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm

"A couple reasons. Your skills are exceptional. I've seen a couple of your fights. You are quite the fighter." Damian says with a hiss.
Back to top Go down
Zero Hyuga

Zero Hyuga

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am

-Zero would have his Byakugan activated way before the convo, trying to detect any sign that Damian was lying, but alas, no sign...-

"Alright, so any type of ritual or something I need to do before I join?"

-Zero would say as he had stopped pacing, now facing Damian.-
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:17 am

"Simply beat me." Damian says, assuming his Serpent style stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero, I wish to speak with you.   Zero, I wish to speak with you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero, I wish to speak with you.
Page 1 of 1