Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_vote_lcapAnti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_voting_barAnti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_vote_lcapAnti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_voting_barAnti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Damian waits for Necross to show his face, the terrain being the only place they can fight somewhat safely. "I need this spar. My muscles are getting weak." Damian laughs in the silence of the rain forest, inhaling the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Necross walked into a grass meadow, enjoying the smell of the sweet scented grass. It wasn't often he get to enjoy the small beauties of the foskan realm. Walking towards Damain, Necross fazed into a human form

Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death Akuma-sf2-remix-psp-wallpaper

"Well, well. Long time no see. Last time I heard, you're now the new Fallen Angel's Kage. Better you then Shadow I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

"You think so, too?" Damian laughs, the serpent hisses at Necross. "Shush now. Look, I called you here for a simple reason. I want to spar and stretch my muscles. I figured you'd need the same thing so what do you say?" Damian smiles, the serpent transforming into the Sabre of he Serpent.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"heh. I guess. I know I really shouldn't do shit like this, me being the person that I am, but, hey. Need the strecthing."

Necross pulled out an outstrecthed hand. He simply looked up at Damain Cross and said a simple word.

"Darkwave..."

A blast of black energy shot out towards Necross hand and striaght towards Mr. Cross....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Damian laughs, he grabs the energy ave and crushes it. "Honestly, can we not do the trivial power play." Damian says as several Darkling serpents burst from the ground, each aiming to bite Necross.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:18 pm

"Testing your reflexes I was.."

Necross took out his new Zanpakuto. But before he was able to use it, snakes started to break from the ground. Necross voice was loud.

"When the universe was created, Darkness and Light was split. Therefore the moon broke light with the Sun. Hado #23::Yabureta raito(Ripped Light)"

A beam of Light bursted from Necross hands. It blew away the Darkling snakes. Stilll going, it split into two blasts one white, the other black....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Damian smiles, "Nice light show." Damian says. Damian raises the Sabre and brings it down, black aura would fly toward Necross. Then Damian would create Chidori in his right hand, "Chidori Storm." Damian says, he fires the Chidori toward Necross however the Chidori's core was still in Damian's hand which allowed him to control the bolts and he made then fly toward Necross at all sides.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Necross would simply moved to the right, avoiding the black blast. Seeing the electric current, Necross made handsign quick.

"AC/DC: Negative +2!"

Elelectricty would fly around Necross body, cancelling out the scattered energy. He formed out a rasasgan, and pushed it where Damian's chidori was. In his other hand, Necross swung the sword towards Damain torso.
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Damian would add Amaterasu into his Chidori and press it against Necross's rasengan, while using the Sabre to block Necross's zanpakto.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Necross smiled.

"You know this back memories. Our first fight."

Necross pushed his rasagan back towards Damian and his Zanpakuto, trying to get the adavantage

"You fought, trying to save on of your worshippers. Ah. Good memories huh. That was like what....250 years back. Back when I was still traing to be the true Angel od Death..."

Necross saw the black flames, but wasn't worried. He was still able to push back. Soon a purple orb would circle around them...And this the land started to turn into a jungle. Trees and everything in the way. And suddenly it began to rain. Hard....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Damian pushes himself back from Necross, "Yes. Around that time." Damian says, Damian uses his Wielder power to change the Sabre into its scythe form. "But, this is gonna be way different. Then you couldn't really contend with me. Now you might have a chance." Damian smiles.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 pm

With Damian jumping back, there was an unstable energy causing an explosin. After the dust cleared, Necross stood there unharmed.

"Just to clear thing up, I was a kid back then."

Necross looked at the weapon in Damian's hand. A scythe. Necross mouth twicthed. That was his favorite weapon. Well, that sucked.

"Since when were you into scythes?"

Necross flashed stepped behind Damian....
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm

"You haven't known me long. I used one when me and the real Angel of Death first fought." Damian says, turning to face Necross. "Trust me, you aren't the only one who has mastered its power." Damian smiles sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Necross started twirling around his new weapon. It was still taking him getting used to this new weapon. Katana's were not his thing.

Sucks to be you huh?

*sigh*"Guess not."

Necross pointed the sword at Damain, and pushed it forward, hoping to stab him in the chest...
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Damian twirls the scythe, knocking the katana to the side. Damian brings the blade to Necross's throat and presses it, not trying to cut or kill him. "Still tryna end your fights quick. Shame." Damian hisses.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:13 pm

"What's the point of draggin out a battle. That's giving the oppenent a chance to recover and best you"

Necross weaved out handsigns.

"Angel's Glory."

A bright light busrt out from Necross. Hopefully this blinded the Anti-Christ. Taking adavantage, Necross moved the scythe from his neck, swung the sword around and aimmed for the chest again.

"Beside's, I have Soul Reaper to train."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am

Damian's instincts kicked in and he teleports away from Necross before the blade could connect. "Yes. I know. My little Jaime joined you. I'm glad one of my own aren't looked down upon, especially since I know how you angels are." Damian says, twirling his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 am

"Meh...."

Necross flashed step back towards Damain and twisted the blade, twirling it it midair, still trying to cut

"That's your promblem. You think all of us are somehow still the same.."
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Damian easily blocks the blade, smiling. "Oh, you are. Angels, human, demons, etc. We're all the same. We're all flawed, yet you angels don't think so. It's pitiful really." Damian laughs, adding strength into his swing and driving it into Necross's blade.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 am

The way Damain was trying to drive his weapon through Tenshi was admirable. But Tenshi was able to hold on his on. Necross shook his head and pushed back. Making a single handsign he spoke,

"Time Distortion.."

Necross slowed the time around him. But not before the land somehow changed into a frozen tundra. But that was good. No one would interfere...
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:47 am

"Nice try. But, remember that time does effect Anti-Christ like other species." Damian grins, the Sabre reverts to its katana form. Damian gets into a traditional Samurai stance.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

"Come on, like I dont know that. You still have Angel blood flowing throught you.."

Necross stood in the same spot, the coldness not affecting him at all. Necross then pointed the sword.

"Bring it.
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm

((Where is the epicness???))
Back to top Go down
Damian Cross

Damian Cross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Damian activates his Mangekyou Sharingan, he raises his hand and shows Necross his ring. "Nice. Isn't it?" Damian says, a plan forming in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Necross sighed. He was really getting tired of all these damn Sharigan.

"No, not really. I've seen it too many time to even care"

Necross then pointed his sword outward. His fingers slided across the black side of the Zanpakuto.

"Show him true coolness, Souru haisui!"

It seems as if the black side was melting, leaving nothing but whiteness across the sword.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death   Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-Christ v. Angel of Death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next