Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Takeshi's bio I_vote_lcapTakeshi's bio I_voting_barTakeshi's bio I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Takeshi's bio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Takeshi's bio Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi's bio   Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Man I've been alive for nearly 300 years, but I don't look a day over 25 because of super natural beings. It all started for the last thing I did when I was alive. I was the main guardian of the pope during the Crusades. Back then I used to believe God and his angel were protecting us, but damn was I wrong. One night an assassin broke in and tried to kill the pope. I Hastily stepped in and protected our leader with all I can. I was no match for the him and was quckily struck down from his mysterious dark red glowing blade. As I was fading in and out of consciousness, I saw my comrads being killed from this person. Then finally I saw that I failed as he struck down the pope. He left out the window, leaving me to die.

With a yell to the heavens "Why did you leave us to die like this Lord!!? Didn't we prove ourselves to you!?"

Just then I saw an angel came down to and touched my brothers and took mysterious bright orbs from their bodies. As I asked 'Who are you?", he replied "Still alive huh? No matter your finna die anyway. I am Necross, the Angel of Death."

I was struck by that an angel was in my pressence. So I asked "Why didn't you help us? Why were left to die?". He chuclked and said " 1: I didn't want to interfere with what Damian Cross does. and 2: I really just didn't feel like helping humans tonight. Well since you know your answers, now you can die."

As the angel came to me ready to take my soul, the scar on my chest started to burn as my desire to live and fight him bregan to grow inside me. I got up and took a swing at the angel. He swiftly stepped back and asked "What are you becoming?" while pointing at the blood on the floor.

As I looked at the blood, I saw that I had became something...... something not human. In shock I ran towards the window and jumped out of it, hoping it would kill myself. I crashed hard and passed out. I woke up days later in a bed with something wrapped around my arm. I turned to the table next to me and saw a folded note addressed to me. It told me that the thing on my arm was a seal meant to supress spiritual energy. When I got up, I saw it was a sword next to the table with my name on it. I grabbed it and left out of the house. While living in the forest, I learned of to control the spiritual energy called reishi with the sword at first, then with my body. Over the decades I've learned to use reishi in many different ways. So I decided that I would make a group. A group of reishi users. Our purpose is to fight demons and other spiritual creatures for when higher beings don't want to help us humans. The name: The Holy Order with me leading it Takeshi The Demonedge.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Takeshi's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's bio   Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 pm

I Approve
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Takeshi's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's bio   Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

((are you a Moderator yet Lord Ouin???))
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

Takeshi's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's bio   Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:58 pm

(look at the list)
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Takeshi's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's bio   Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:06 pm

((Ill...ughh...assume yes than...I was going to make you one if you wernt! Lol.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeshi's bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's bio   Takeshi's bio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi's bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Character bio-
Jump to: