Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
A slightly personal affair I_vote_lcapA slightly personal affair I_voting_barA slightly personal affair I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
A slightly personal affair I_vote_lcapA slightly personal affair I_voting_barA slightly personal affair I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

A slightly personal affair

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

A slightly personal affair Empty
PostSubject: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:08 am

*Kyo stood in the graveyard facing the ever present moon. The eerie silence of the place brought dread upon him. This was a place that he wished to avoid at all cost, however, his reason for being here now was the opposite of those feelings.*

'C'mon Sol, hurry up. I don't like being here.'

*He mentally spoke to the other young man, their soul's syncing with just a thought.*
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:13 am

Sol entered the graveyard only moments after getting Kyo's mental request. He formed from the shadows and walked to stand right next to the flame manipulator.

"You're still too impatient. Just like a genin. Now what are we doing here if you don't want to be here? Your soul is aching, and it hurts mine as well."
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:22 am

*Kyo sighed and couldn't meet Sol's gaze. He wasn't exactly sure why he wanted to do this himself.*

"Sol...the Continuum Shift gave a singularity."

*Kyo would pause as Sol's surprise surfaced.*

"It was of a certain person's death."

*Kyo sighed again, as remembering such a thing was depressing. A singularity in the Continuum Shift meant that the act was supposed to occur and nothing leading up to the point could change it.*

"Kammy Kaguya...her death was absolute. But the way it happened...it was a cruel end, Sol."
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 am

Sol shook his head. He knew what Kyo was planning, at least, the gist of it. With a passive look, one that only Kyo knew the true meaning behind, Sol put a hand on Kyo's shoulder.

"You want to bring her back." He stated, not asked. "But why exactly do you need me? Is a singularity really that much trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 am

*Kyo knew the look Sol gave him was actually of worry. Of course, Sol understood what was going on before Kyo even explained it. Kyo smirked at the gesture, relaxing a bit.*

"Yes, it is. If I try to rewrite time to where she doesn't die, the continuum shift will split the singularity into branches that breaks into other branches of time. Then an infinite shift occurs and reality will unravel itself until the Continuum Shift can't handle the stress and all existence fades. And even before that, her singularity will still hold sovereign so she would die a worse death in each and every Continuum. I've done that before and only by the grace of the Phoenix Clan are we all here today."

*Kyo finally faced Sol.*

"Since I can't redo time for her, I can only reestablish her into the currently flowing Continuum. Sol, if you bring her spirit back here, I can rewind her physical bodies time and alter the degeneration of it. Then we can both reconnect her spirit to her body. Please Sol."

*Kyo was pleading, and he still didn't truly understand why...no, that was a lie. Even Sol knew it. Kyo knew why he was doing this. He just didn't want to admit it.*
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:00 am

Sol knew why Kyo was doing this now. It was because the Kusanagi family and the Phoenix Clan's destiny had been singularity's in the Continuum Shift. Kyo didn't want to see another unjustified erasure from Father Time. Sol couldn't say no now.

"Fine. But what happens to her once she returns is out of our hands, okay?"

Sol began to Spirit Sync into the spirit realm, using Sapphire and Garuda as aids to help locate the girl. It took several minutes, and a bit of chakra, but Sol located the woman's spirit in what he could only assume was the passage to hell. Due to him not physically traversing the realms, he couldn't really see everything. However, Garuda and Sapphire looked terrified beyond belief and quickly dragged the woman's spirit away from the fiery road.

"She's here." Sol called, returning to reality.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 am

*Kyo understood. He wasn't supposed to intervene in the Continuum Shift, especially when it dealt with a singularity. He was pushing his authority over time. As he felt the chilling air of a spirit close to the living realm, he nodded. Channeling a large amount of chakra and activating his Chrono Ignition, Kyo began to split time over the grave he stood at. Time distorted until a beautiful coffin sat on undisturbed ground, as if it had never been buried in the first place.*

*Kyo faced Sol with a thankful smile.*

"Thanks, Sol. I'll repay you for this one day."

*Kyo continued to rewind and split time without opening the coffin. His heart began to race as his chakra began to burn at a heavy speed now.*
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 am

Sol chuckled. "You better, or I'll never let you hear the end of it."

Sol re-synced his spirit with Kyo and Kammy. He placed a hand over the coffin and began to transfer a majority of his chakra, along with Kyo's into the body inside. They were using dangerous amounts of chakra now, lingering spirits all around them beginning to circle about, wanting to be returned to their bodies as well. A dark, powerful presence suddenly washed over Sol.

'Something...something not's right.' Sol thought as the feelings seemed to linger on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 am

*Kyo's eyes widened. The Chrono Trigger exploded in his mind, but it was too late.*

"Sol, sto-!"

*Just as they finished re-syncing Kammy with her body, a freezing wind slammed into Kyo and Sol, all but draining them of all of their chakra. Kyo hit the ground hard on his back, his reserves still being lower than Sol's so he could barely even move. He looked to his left, using almost all of his strength to see a figure taking shape. The Continuum Shift had just branched off again, and it was Kyo's fault. He could only watch in horror as a spirit began to take physical shape from taking advantage of Sol's open sync. As the form continued to return to existence, it stood in front of the coffin.*

"S-Sol..."

*Kyo groaned.*

"That...that's..."

Last edited by Kyo Kusanagi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 am

Sol dropped to one knee, breathing heavily. He still had a good amount of chakra left, but from a release that large, it left him bordering exhaustion. He heard the fear in Kyo's voice and his eyes narrowed.

"I know...we just accidentally resurrected Shadow Uchiha..."

A heavy silence fell over the graveyard as it returned to silence. Only Kyo would know how bad something like this was. A thumping ended the silence, however. Looking to his right, Sol watched the coffin open slowly. A figure leaned up, looking beautiful in her own rights. At least something had gone right...

"Welcome back...Kammy."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 am

~The figure wasnt Kammy but Shadow. The shaded mass would walk from the coffin and look around.~

"...excuse me...but wich one of you is responsible for my life?"

~Shadow would ask with the slightest bit of confusion. Shadow didnt know how, but he knew he was finally back. But so was Kammy...~
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 am

*Kyo struggled to lean up. He grit his teeth as he glared angrily at Shadow.*

"We are... unfortunately."

*He growled and coughed as his body felt like lead.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 am

~Shadow would grin devilishly and blink his eyes. Activating his mangakyou sharingan, Shadow would walk up to kyo and simply crack his neck.~

"...is that hatred in your voice boy..? I like that...well...thank you, both of you...now bring that usless wretch back like you were planing...!"

~Shadow would sit on the ground next to kyo and look at him. He expected something from the boy, maby some foul words but that should be all.~

"...so when is 'she' comming...? And what rank are you ninja? I bet it used a bit of chakra to resurect the dead..."
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am

Sol and Kyo had been spiritually communicating and where already in the midst of syncing up.

"Kyo, now!" Sol called and the two moved towards each other with blinding speed. In a flash of light, the graveyard lit up brightly. For several seconds the light shined until finally subsiding to show Sol and Kyo both gone. In their place was a brand new person.
Back to top Go down
Soulkius
Fusion Characters
Fusion Characters
Soulkius

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am

*Soulkius stood above Shadow, his power nowhere near full strength, but flowing with all the power of a demi-god none the less. His sharp gaze pierced into Shadow, showing that he would be willing to take him on at a quarter of his natural strength confidently.*

"Kyo and Sol are both Jonin with power well above their rank." He spoke in both teen's voices. With the wave of his hand, and the use of another chunk of chakra, Soulkius finished the resurrection. Kammy's body took a breath of air in the coffin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 am

~Shadow would jump up making the ground behind him explode into rubble. Shadow would lock eyes with the new transformation and say with enough power to rumble the earth beneth them.~

"...i never said they wernt...but lesson one...dont ever look me in the the eye...and two...i was just asking questions so dont flare your power at me...i can snap you like a twig...im not here to kill the ones who brought me life..im still here to see Kammy, so chill...or my tsukuomi will make you..."

~Shadow felt like he was once again, being a dick so he took a step back and sat on his headstone. Looking at the new person, Shadow would say abruptly..~

"...what are you called...?"
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : Helping out others. Drinking milk.

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Dominant Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:35 pm

* With pure beauty, she would rise from the coffin, not being alive for some time now. She felt the feeling she felt when she was in this universe the last time... darkness... Also with different chakra signatures around her. One she recognized, and one she didn't know even if she searched her brain for. *

"Looks like im back.... But how?"

* She would say as she began walking toward the two men. Shadow preferably. *
Back to top Go down
http://www.mylania.net
Soulkius
Fusion Characters
Fusion Characters
Soulkius

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:12 pm

*Soulkius adorned a small smirk. The Uchiha was confident, borderline foolish to think he could 'snap him like a twig'.*

"Still your rage, Uchiha. It blinds you. You can't even realize I have not looked into your eyes once. I have been gazing into your darkened soul." Soulkius crossed his arms, not in the least fazed by Shadow's uproar. "I am the being known as Soulkius."

*He turned his gaze to Kammy.*

"Forgive me, I am merely the one who finished your revival. The two beings who have sought to resurrect you make up my entity."
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:52 pm

"Why have you gone to so much trouble for me... My fate was decided..."

* At that moment, Kammy could think of nothing but her child. *
Back to top Go down
Soulkius
Fusion Characters
Fusion Characters
Soulkius

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

*Soulkius smiled warmly at the woman, imitating Kyo himself, and letting off a warm aura to let her know that he was most definitely a friend.*

"Your death was seen as unjust by a young man named Kyo Kusanagi. His own family and clan were wiped out under the same judgments of time. Your death left no room for salvation, no way for you to be saved, regardless of what road your life took up until that point." Soulkius folded his arms. "And he thinks that your gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Kammy kaguya

Kammy kaguya

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:18 pm

* Kammy would giggle. *

"Well I thank Kyo Kusanagi..."

* Her smile would fade quickly, showing she was now serious. *

"I don't care whether he thinks im gorgeous or not, love is what got me killed if he knew that... I don't want that to happen again... I have a village to run..."

* Kammy would begin to walk out of the area. She had to find her boy. *
Back to top Go down
Soulkius
Fusion Characters
Fusion Characters
Soulkius

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

*Soulkius nodded towards the girl, though he knew Shadow wasn't going to let this end right then. Not wanting to send Sol and Kyo into chakra exhaustion, Soulkius defused.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:51 pm

~Shadow would wake up with a jolt. Rubbing his eye, Shadow would stand up and strech.~

"can i leave yet???"
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

Sol spun, moving in front of Kyo and engulfing them in darkness without answering Shadow. In the blink of an eye, they were both gone, leaving Shadow by himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly personal affair   A slightly personal affair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly personal affair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Graveyard/Spirit realm-
Jump to: