Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Cinder's Story I_vote_lcapCinder's Story I_voting_barCinder's Story I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Cinder's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinder
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Cinder

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Lute

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Cinder's Story Empty
PostSubject: Cinder's Story   Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Name: Cinder

Bio: Cinder grew up in a traveling troupe which is basically a traveling circus. his dad was an amazing lute player and an even better actor, his mom was an actor and a beautiful singer. His childhood was filled with laughter and adventure, and he took everything as a chalenge and wanted to learn more all the time. They performed all over the eastern kingdom singing songs and putting on plays. His father stumbled upon the story of the great hero of the land and about the chioulind which were a pack of seven demons. His father became more and more enthused with these storries and began to seek them out wherever he could. On there way to Ylla trees covered the road. His father called the troupe to a halt for the day so the could remove the tree. While they were setting up Cinder's mother sent him away to collect fire wood. Cinder happily complied. After spending a few hours in the Forrest gathering an armfull of firewood he started trekking back to the camp. As he entered the clearing the wood fell from his arms as he starred in horror at what stood infront of him. Most of the wagons we ablaze with huge ugly flames and bodies littered the ground from where his fellow troupers were slain. He hagan to slowly make his way through the camp as he saw a group of people sitting around a fire. His parents fire. He looked at the group to stunned to speak. One of the people noticed him and got up to walk over to him. He equated down in front of him and looked him up and down. He then turned back and yelled to the rest of his companions.
"Looks like we missed the little runt!" he turned back to Cinder and smiled with his too white teeth and hollow black eyes "where are your parents?" he asked cheerfully. "Oh is this their fire?" he asked flashing his teeth again. "well kiddie I guess your parents were looking for all the wrong kinds of stories." he said standing again and drawing his knife.
"Damos! leave him we have more important places to be now." said dark figure cloaked in shadow.
Damos looked at Cinder with disappointment and turned to leave. All of the figures seemed to step into the dark ones cloak and dissapeard. With fear in his eyes Cinder rushed over to his parents wagon and found their bodies bloody and lifeless. Numb with greif Cinder climbed into the wagon and lit ever candle. He curled up on the bed cradling his fathers lute and lied on his mother's pillow which smelled of her. He didn't mean to sleep but it soon claimed him and he fell unconscious.
Cinde woke coughing as as flames ate up the wagon. The candles are what caused it he knew. With haste he grabbed his father's lute and ran into the woods.
Cinder spent the next three months living in the forest and teaching himself to play the lute even better. Soon he could play so well that he could mimic the sounds of nature with his playing like the sound of falling leaves or of a gentil breeze. Soon many of the strings began to break and he could no longer play. Disheartened Cinder made his way to the road which he followed to the large cuts of treadmore. If Cinder had had his wits he would never have gone here. Bit he did and he spent the next three years of his life in the grubby dockdistrict of the city where the poor lived. He begged to get by and shivered in the winters. Cinder soon remember the stories of the university and it's ten time ten-thousand books. Excited he saved ever scrap of money he could afford to attent the school. After three years Cinder finally had enough to pay for new clothes and a way there and hoped it would be enough.
Many hardships and wounds effected Cinder as he traveled to and attended the University.
Concern graduated as full arcanist at a gouged age than anyone had ever befor him.
In his studies Cinder had learned the name of the Wind which allowed him to control the wind. After graduating Cinder traveled away from the University and began his search for the ones that killed his family so he could take his revenge for what happened to them.....
Back to top Go down

Cinder's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinder's Story   Cinder's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down

Cinder's Story
Page 1 of 1