Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Becoming a trainer I_vote_lcapBecoming a trainer I_voting_barBecoming a trainer I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Becoming a trainer I_vote_lcapBecoming a trainer I_voting_barBecoming a trainer I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Becoming a trainer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am

-Kitana entered the pokemon center and looked around. She wondered why it seemed so quiet. It kept her on edge, as a kunoichi should always be.-
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:34 am

A wind would blow, hopefully alerting Kitana to the basket of paper sitting on the counter of the pokemon center.

-I'm out for the moment, sorry for the inconvenience. I've left pokeballs hidden around the pokemon center that can be found by taking a sheet of this paper and using your chakra signature to locate them. The paper is made so that you only find six pokeballs, but it keeps working until you do. Good luck and have fun!
Love, Nurse Joy-
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 am

-Kitana cautiously took a sheet of the paper with her shadow. When it didn't explode or do anything malevolent, she held it in her own hands and began to channel chakra into it like the note said.-

'What a bother.'

Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:53 am

The sheet of paper began to glow brightly on the left side. It was indicating the counter. What Kitana would be looking for would be behind the counter of the pokemon center. Behind the counter, Nurse Joy's desk and things were neatly lined up. But if one looked closely, they could see several places on the desk that seemed to be marked with different colors.

On the left part of the desk sat a black R.

On the right side of the desk sat a blue 3

On the middle of the desk sat a green 9

and on the upper part of the desk next to the keyboard sat a red 2.

If Kitana could figure out what these markings indicated, she would find what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 pm

(A puzzle? lol So this is really like an rpg. That's a first.)

-Kitana's gaze scanned the desk and she almost instantly noticed the markings. She leaned in closer to see them clearly, but became confused at what they meant.-

"R392?"

-She scratched the back of her head in confusion.-

"The hell does that stand for? R392, R392..."

-She hung her head.-

"I got nothing."

(Can I have a hint or something please?)

Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

(O.O I didn't think I made that too hard. XD Maybe that's just because I know what I was going for. Okay, pretty much, R stands for room. That's all I can tell you. Oh, and the Pokemon center only has 2 floors.)
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:27 am

(Okay, I get it now. And sorry for being gone too long. You know I've been busy on the other site.)

-Kitana's eyes lit up when she finally thought of a clue, ALL ON HER OWN!- XD

"R...3...no, 2...room! R must stand for room...and that means...239 or...293..."

-Kitana dashed up the stairs and decided to check in room 239 first.-
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:47 am

(Yeah, since this took forever, I'm just gonna give you your pokeballs now.)

Inside the room, a small box of pokeballs was laid on a bed. A note would be attached to whichever pokeball Kitana picked up first.

-Congratulations on finding these pokeballs. The pokeball that this note was attached to contains one of 15 pokemon given to trainers starting their journey. Please channel your chakra to select the pokemon you most wish to receive.-

(First gen: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle.)
(Second gen: Cyndaquil, Chikarita, Totodile.)
(Third gen: Torchic, Treeko, Mudkip.)
(Fourth gen: Chimchar, Turtwig, Piplup)
(Fifth gen: Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott)
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 am

-Kitana sighed in reliefe as the hunt for her pokeballs was over. After reading the letter, she knew she was going to need a laid back pokemon partner by her side too. So she channeled her chakra and tossed the pokeball up.-

"Treeko, hope you're ready partner."
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:40 pm

The little green Gecko stretched and looked up at its trainer before taking a stick out of nowhere and chewing on it like a cigarette. It gave its trainer a cool thumbs up, indicating it was ready for anything.

(Congratulations, you are now a pokemon trainer. Get out.)
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 am

(lol, rude much?)

-Kitana turned and let Treeko follow her from the center.-

"Time to start training I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Becoming a trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming a trainer   Becoming a trainer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a trainer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: The Pokémon Center-