Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_vote_lcapBlaze's Skill list [Updated] I_voting_barBlaze's Skill list [Updated] I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_vote_lcapBlaze's Skill list [Updated] I_voting_barBlaze's Skill list [Updated] I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Blaze's Skill list [Updated]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Blaze's Skill list [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: Blaze's Skill list [Updated]   Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:25 am

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan

Ravage has achieved the mangekyo sharingan. This was achieved the night Kammy Kaguya died. Ravage has barely used this because he doesn't exactly see it fit for his fighting styles.

1st Tomaoe: It is most famous in the its ability to memorize and replicate any other jutsu it has seen, allowing the user to use an opponent's jutsu against them.

2nd Tomaoe: Second ability grants the user with almost perfect clarity of perception, allowing them to track and subsequently predict the actions of moving objects. This also allows the user to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra and either cancel out the genjutsu or reverse it on the user.

3rd Tomaoe: Its final and lesser-seen ability is a brand of hypnosis that suggests actions and thoughts to the opponent that, when coupled with the Sharingan's other abilities, gives the illusion of predicting the future. The hypnosis can double as way to produce genjutsu or relaying memories to someone(think jedi mind trick). Another ability is being able to surpress an overcoming force that the opponent might have( i.e. a tailed beast)

Fierce Sharingan: This state can only be achieved once Blaze's eyes have practically taken enough damage to where the world in his eyes is hazy. His eyes close and then open. Instantly, black fire ignites the area around them. If the sun is up, the fire continually combusts and expands, ravaging the area burning everything at a fast pace. This all continues until he closes his eyes again.

Blaze release
Ravage has achieved this first state with the help of his two salamanders. With their help, he was able to combine his two chakra natures making this said blaze release. In this form, Ravage is said to be able to create black fire which are the known ingredient of his Jutsu. This fire is said to be hotter than the heat of the sun. When in his first blaze released state, his body begins to sprout silver flames. These flames act as a sort of solid based barrier between something on the outside of his presence and on the inside. It is very hard to get through from being so hot, though his physical appearance (clothing, skin, etc) are all fine.

His second blaze released state is very deadly. It is said that his speed and strength are increased drastically from entering this mode. The blaze release state also trigger a perk within his eyesight. His eyes are able to see everything within a slow pace. In this 2ndform released state, the flames that were once silvery, turn jet black. These flames are hotter than anything imaginable and should not be taken lightly.

Abilities
Ravage is a very skilled manipulator of fire and lightning. He wields their power as if they are his weapons. He has trained and trained until he finally found a way to use his flames as actual spirits which aim to do all they can for Ravage.

Last edited by Ravage Uchiha on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

Blaze's Skill list [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Skill list [Updated]   Blaze's Skill list [Updated] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:39 pm

[Edited... Scratched off ocular abilities as I have given up my eyes for ordinary ones.]
Back to top Go down

Blaze's Skill list [Updated]
Page 1 of 1