Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Calling Out Jaden I_vote_lcapCalling Out Jaden I_voting_barCalling Out Jaden I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Calling Out Jaden I_vote_lcapCalling Out Jaden I_voting_barCalling Out Jaden I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Calling Out Jaden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Raven would be sitting on a tree stump thinking about how boss this fight is going to be. When was he gonna show?
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 pm

(We could have done this in the village... there no need to fight here.)

+ A distortion would appear about 15 feet from Raven, soon followed by a portal being opened. Out stepped Jaden chewing on what looked like a toothpick. With his left hand, he removed the hair from his face as he got a good look at Raven. +

" Hi...! You looking for battle...? "

+ It was no wonder why Jay couldn't find any battles inside of the village. Everyone came here, definitely something he had to bring to his brother Kyo Kusanagi's attention. +
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 pm

((Ehh. I like this better.))

Raven would turn to look at the man standing afar. This was perfect. Finally! A strong enough opponent to fight!

"Yes Sir!"
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:21 pm

+ Jaden would draw his gun and point it at Raven's head. A sly grin would creep across his face. +

" ... Think fast... "

+ With that, Jaden pulled the trigger. Behind it followed a midnight blue hue which seemed to illuminate the night grounds, until, the bullet disappeared. Although, the midnight blue hue was still lingering there. Jaden would speed forward with his hand behind his head resting on his gunblade. As he ran through the hue, it seemed to stick to the gunblade's blade. +

" ... "

+ the bullet would be now speeding toward Raven's backside, and only Jaden knew where it was, considering the fact that his chakra signature was embedded into it. +
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Instinctively pouncing to the left to dodge the bullet, Raven would roll and jump to his feet. Launching multiple bursts of his own energy twards Jaden, Raven would hope to hit him with at least one.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now laughing histaricly, Raven woukd begin to fade into insanity. Clenching his fists together, Raven's powerlevel would begin to skyrocket.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 pm

*Click*

+ Was all that was heard from Jaden as he immediately unsheathed his gunblade slicing the bullet in half. +

" ... Where are you heading to...? "

+ Jaden said as he pivoted into Raven's personal space as soon as he completed his roll. This would have more than likely halted Raven's initial attack because now, Jaden was in his face with a devilish grin. +

*click*

+ Again, was heard as Jaden's blade began to shine midnight blue. The gunblade was immediately brought up in a golfer's fashion aiming to cleave Raven's body in half. +
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Solidifying his hands with the lightning flame, Raven would catch the blade and stop it in its tracks. Gripping and pulling the blade in with both hands, Raven's energy would explode and catch Jaden in the blast. This explosive wave wasn't as powerful as his last one when he nearly killed someone but it was pretty powerful.

"AW COME ON!!!!!!!!"

Even with this release of energy, Raven's powerlevel was still raising like no other.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:24 pm

That ring...

+ Jaden thought as he saw the emerald ring shine upon Raven's finger. He hadn't come across an emerald ring before and he was quite intrigued with what Raven just demonstrated with it. Jaden decided to make it a personal goal of his to test out the whole family, making sure they were worthy of the rings power. +

" ... I have the feeling that you're just full of suprises, right...? "

+ At that moment, Jaden saw Raven tensing his muscles for something. Immediately, Jaden ripped his gunblade from Raven's grip. The blade began to shine as he forced it down onto the explosive wave. His blade clashing with the wave with a residual force, damnear cracking the ground they stood upon. +

" ... Assassination Release...! "

+ A hard pulse would shoot from the hilt of the gunblade. The pulse spreading over Jaden's body, once completed Jaden would let go of the hilt, brandishing a kunai in his left hand. With quickness he would step to the side leaving what looked like a clone in his place which still held the gunblade. It looked like a hologram which held all of Jaden's physical appearances. This was a testament of Jaden's Assassination Release. Jaden however, was shooting his left hand forward aiming to pierce Raven with the kunai. +
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Seeing the clone/hologram thing stand there, Raven would feel a piercing in his back. It kindof felt good. With a burst of Kaio-Ken energy, Raven would move with the speed of Jaden and send a roundhouse kick to the the side of his head. This was the fastest he has ever moven.

"You don't even know!"

Gripping the hilt of his sword, Raven would launch himself into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:49 pm

+ So its safe to say that Raven was hit with the kunai, but, to Jaden's suprise, he was still moving as if nothing had happened. The thing Raven didn't know was that when Jaden entered Assassination mode, he moved and thought like a true born assassin which was nothing to fuck with when it came to close hand combat, and Raven would learn that soon enough. +

" All of that ability and no skill...! "

+ They hologram clone began twirling the gunblade around, getting into a batters position. All of this was being done while Jaden grabbed Raven's leg. Since Raven was in fact in kaio-ken, he was stronger, resulting in Jaden sliding back from the initial force but he took a hold of his leg and launched him toward the hologram clone who was ready to make minced meat out of Raven. The gunblade in which the hologram clone was holding began to shine a bright midnight blue energy which was as bright as it had been all day. You could tell that Jaden was trying to end this as quick as it started. Even the lightning flame couldn't quite deal with this attack all that well, considering the fact that Raven had a low class ring. +
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Raven would smile as he got thrown into the gunblade. Stopping in midair, Raven would unsheathe his blade. Has everyone forgot that he can fly?

"I'm just a box full of tricks!"

Flying back about five feet, Raven would toss his blade upwards and put both of his hands forward with his wrists touching. ((Like a kamehameha)) Outstreching his fingers, Raven would release his power! Thousands of blackened bolts of energy would launch out of his hands like a machine gun but with the effects of a shotgun. Letting the blade fall to the ground, Raven would begin to charge his powerlevel up again. This time the ground would begin to tremble and crack under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 pm

+ After his throw, Jaden went on pursuit. He knew that Raven had another trick up his sleeve which was the reason he wouldn't let up. At the time of Raven backing up, Jaden threw a claymore at his back which would stick to him like glue. And since Raven was so concentrated on his attack, he probably wouldn't notice it. +

" ... This is the end... "

+ Even without it hitting its mark, Jaden would press the trigger letting the explosion go off. Either this would know Raven unconscious or blow him to bits, it all depended on how close they were. And Jaden was pretty accurate. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling Out Jaden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Jaden   Calling Out Jaden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling Out Jaden
Page 1 of 1