Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Alistar v. Zero I_vote_lcapAlistar v. Zero I_voting_barAlistar v. Zero I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Alistar v. Zero I_vote_lcapAlistar v. Zero I_voting_barAlistar v. Zero I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Alistar v. Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Alistar waited in the middle of the field, his full armor on as he stares into the sky.

"He better show up. If he doesn't then I'll have to target his little floating island or whatever it is."

Alistar laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 am

Zero would slowly land infront of Alistair and smile. Did he need something from him?

"Hey Alistair! How's Mary and the son?"

Zero's Geass would activate just incase Alistair wanted to pull a fast one.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 am

A Repulse would throw Zero backwards a couple yards, not causing a ton of damage.

"You attacked my boss while my pregnant fiancee was in the vicintity. I'm gonna crush you."

Alistar's ring would burst into crimson flames, covering his entire fist.
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 am

Zero would climb to his feet and wonder why he was being so hostile.

"I didn't attack him. We were having a friendly fight. An in all honesty, I did not even know your pregnant wife was in the house aswell. And for that I'm sorry."

Zero knew this hot-head wasn't going to let this fight down but at least he knew the truth before brutally kicking the shut outta Zero.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 am

"Hm, friendly fight? I'm a soldier, and trust me, no fight is friendly."

Alistar says as he pulls one of the Diablos from his waist, aiming it at Zero.

"You have three seconds to arm yourself. And I really mean three."

Alistar would begin to squeeze the trigger before he started to count.

"One..."
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Zero would feel the exitement of Alistair's words and finish his sentence for him. Geass still active, one thing flashed through his mind before he did anything. His fight with Ravage Uchiha.

"...Two...Three.."

Within a fraction of a second, Zero was already a few feet behind Alistair. Making sure to stay under the speed of sound, Zero would be impossible to track. With a mere lunge and the raising of his right fist, a transparent green brick wall shot at Alistair. If undodged, Alistair would suffer from minimum to no damage, but would be layed out on his face. Zero would grin.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Alistar would laugh, Zero was crafty. Alistar would turn quicker than humanly possible and fire several Storm Flame bullets from his Diablos, destroying the wall and still flying toward Zero.

"You are aware I'm a Psion user, meaning I can sense and read your mind. But, good effort."

Grant would appear beside Alistar. Alistar would also be holding a box, a crimson and black one.

"Now, show me your strength, boy."
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:42 am

The bullets would pierce Zero's skin and fly through him like butter. Almost as fast as they came, his wounds would close and heal completely. Zero would smile and begin to walk towards Alistair slowly.

"You do realize I have incredibly fast healing abilities.."

Materializing a green Javelin, Zero would toss it from one hand to another as if checking if it was perfectly ballanced. Which it was.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

As the bullets tore into Zero, they would explode and Storm Flame would eat at his being.

"You do know that won't help you, right?"

Alistar removed New Excalibur from the sheathe, gripping it with one and and Diablo in the other.
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 pm

The bullets would indeed explode but, Zero had the greatest healing factor so overall, the bullets and their affects did nothing to him. Stumbling abit because of the pain, Zero would continue to walk ever closer.

"Oh and why not my friend?"

With ease and great force, Zero would launch the javelin at Alistair. Half way throughout its journey to Alistair, the javelin would break apart into thousands of tiny senbon needles. Alistair is going to have to do better than he is doing now to impress Zero.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 am

Alistar yawns, he teleports past the senbons and reappears feet away from Zero.

"Because those bullets also administered an extremely lethal and aggressive virus that would put an Emoto down into your system. It works as fast as your healing factor can activate, or in other words, your healing factor is helping push it along."

Alistar would sheathe New Excalibur and his Diablos. His ring would light and Alistar would transfer the flame into the box, and it would burst open. A hammerhead shark would emerge form it, levitating near its master.

"This is Jericho, so you know."

Grant and Jericho's eyes would glow red with the flame, Alistar smiles.

"Your move."
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Zero's grin would grow evermore. Alistair didn't understand the fact that Zero was invincible. Activating his blue ring for the first time in mylania, Zero would be purged of any toxicities, injuries, and any disorders. This was the ring of complete healing. Looking at Alistair, Zero would old both of his hands out on ether side and in both hands, two twin Deagles would appear.

"I know the affetcs of your storm flame Alistair...and frankly I think it doesn't match up to my lantern corps..."

Activating his Geass, Zero would drop the tempature incredibly low. Aiming both of the deagles towards the shark and Grant, Zero would fire like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Grant would growl and the bullets and guns would disintegrate, Alistar would smile.

"I've been alive longer than you, Zero. I've seen a lot of things, including that technology. It isn't superior to mine, simply because it uses the will of the wearer, the blue one represents Hope. And, honestly, you don't seem like a hopeful person."

Alistar would form a fist, his flame from the ring would burst forth unnaturally. The flame created a minigun, it then began to fire upon Zero with rapid precision.

"I already knew how to manipulate the power those rings release, kid."

Jericho would disappear into the ground, and Grant would begin to absorb energy for the Crimson Cannon. Alistar kept the gun aimed at Zero.
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:59 am

Smiling at the confidence of the man in front of him, Zero would speak softly and calmly. The statement he just stated was completely wrong.

"I have no idea what your talking about. This technology is run by will indeed but you have the facts all mixed up my friend. You see, the blue ring is run on the presence of the green ring. And the green ring is run off of the will of the user.—"

Merely blinking, the bullets and the gun would come to a screeching halt. This fight was going to get out of hand quick.

"—You see, I am but a simple man with unnknown emotion. So you really have no idea when you say I have no hope."

Cracking his neck again, the ground would tremor abit. Moving at such speeds it looks like teleportation, Zero would appear on the right of Grant and send a massively powerful kick to its stomach while it was charging. Looking at Alistair, the ground itself would instantly turn into solid ice, freezing the Shark.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

The gun wouldn't stop firing seeing as how it isn't under his control. When Zero reappeared, Alistar would grab Zero's leg and break it before he could connect with Grant, then he threw him yards away.

"No. Apparently, you have no clue how those rings work. The blue ring is powered by Hope, it only works in the presence of a green ring because the two emotions are so similar."

Alistar smiles at Zero's incompetence, he truly was misunderstanding one of the universe's most powerful weapons. Jericho would burst from the ground mere inches behind Zero, his body encased in Storm Flame, flying at mach speed.

"And, if you were smart, you'd know that your ring didn't purge my flame from your body. As we speak, it is slowly destroying your genetic structure using my Psion to further the process."

Alistar allows Grant to continue building the Crimson Cannon, he then creates a protective barrier around him, just in case, and then sends Storm Flame infused psion wolves at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm

((Ok ok ok....I got to say something. Zero, how the hell do you have a healing factor. From what I've learned and been told, a geass doens't give you a healing factor. And the blue ring does heal people, but ONLY other people. Come on bro, if hyour gonna use the stuff use it right.))
Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 am

((Sorry but I'm using it to the extent of its full powers. If you READ the abilities of the ring, it doesn't say anywhere that It can't be used on the user. Thus your argument is invalid..))
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:11 pm

((Reply and be quick about it. But, Artery does have a point. See, you mentioned your healing factor before you activated the ring so, you still have to explain that.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alistar v. Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistar v. Zero   Alistar v. Zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alistar v. Zero
Page 1 of 1