Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Fatal Annihilation  I_vote_lcapFatal Annihilation  I_voting_barFatal Annihilation  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Fatal Annihilation  I_vote_lcapFatal Annihilation  I_voting_barFatal Annihilation  I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Fatal Annihilation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Fatal Annihilation  Empty
PostSubject: Fatal Annihilation    Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 am

The town had no clue what type of storm was headed their way. It would be between the shifting of ones seat, to the blink of another's eye. But it would be instantaneous. The wind would not show signs of the upcoming event. Not even the animals would sense the danger coming their way. There was a tranquil peace over this sin filled town.

"..."

Sol floated high above the town, his eyes blank. In his left and right hands were two key shaped weapons. One was black, and the words Oblivion were engraved while the other was Heavy Silver like a gunmetal. Omega was on its side.

In that shifting moment of time, he would appear on top of a building, and for the breath to be drawn into ones lungs, they would need to do it at the speed of sound to catch him. He was gone again. The building would soon after vanish in a white explosion. Any inhabitants inside were instantly killed.

On the ground, panic would ensue amiss confusion. Painful howls went up as bodies were torn apart. Blood began to stain all parts of the town, no one was spared. By the time those of ninja heritage were able to pick up arms to try and protect their falling home, it would be all but too late.

Sol's empty gaze landed on the small group in front him. The keyblades were stained and so was he. The blood around as red as his hair, he looked like a demon beyond demons. The first wave of the group charged in foolishly, only to have the first two men be cut clean in half with a slash of Oblivion. Spinning under the slash of another soldier, Sol easily slit his throat with Omega before turning and throwing Oblivion towards three of the incoming soldiers.

They were hit but not killed, being thrown into the remainder of the group. A reserve force came behind Sol only to have him flash into a ball of light and seem to move at the speed of sound between the group. Coming out on the opposite side, he retook his shape. Lacerations appeared on all of the men, spitting nightmarish amounts of blood into the air.

The original group began to fire what few jutsu they had, ranging from fireballs to water bulltets. As they drew close, Sol held up Oblivion. The attacks would seem to absorb into the keyblade and turn into nothing at all. Once again, the men would try the same thing but nothing would happen, as if the attacks didn't exist at all. A dark aura would surround Sol and his emotionless gaze would send chills down the soldier backs. They knew this was the end. This would be the fall of their main cult group.

"Kingdom....Hearts." Sol slung Oblivion down, sending a wave of darkness that expanded until tit was larger than the entire town, engulfing all the remaining life and plunging the town into utter darkness.

Time would seem to halt as the ground around the town ripped apart. The darkness would linger over the town and show no sign of vanishing.

"Reap the fruits of final life, Omega." The Omega keyblade shined bright before the town of Falerro began to fall apart, piece by piece to leave nothing but shadows. "Rest forever in the world of darkness..."
Back to top Go down
Xaldin -3-
Antagonist
Antagonist
Xaldin -3-

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Annihilation    Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 pm

-The darkness thickened as a new form began to emerge. Glimpse of a Large Castle could be seen from the rift until the person was fully visible in the dark filled area along with Sol.-

"You..."

-Xaldin would make his lances appear and jump back, prepared to fight Sol, even though he knew he couldn't win.-

"What are you doing here? Are you the one who has revived me?"
Back to top Go down
Sol Insanity Trigger
The Sentient Gateway
The Sentient Gateway
Sol Insanity Trigger

Job/hobbies : Studying/Eating/Regaining Memories

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Annihilation    Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:57 am

Sol's insane glare only seemed to become more unstable. In the blink of an eye he would be back to back with Xaldin, showing that if he so wanted, he could kill him instantly.

"You have a task, Xalding. Kingdom Hearts will truly be realized this time, under the rule or Roxas. Xemnas shall be no more than a mere pawn this time too." He held his head and laughed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal Annihilation    Fatal Annihilation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatal Annihilation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Ocean :: Vale Continent :: Falerro-
Jump to: