Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_vote_lcapTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_voting_barTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_vote_lcapTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_voting_barTaking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) Empty
PostSubject: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:40 pm

<- Daken would be seen with a list of the Emoto Family which he found inside of the Uchiha Hideout. It was his father's book, it had all of the guardians and subordinates inside of it which proved to be useful to Daken at this time. He never would have figured that his father would have been in the mafia but, to each his own.

As of now, Daken was waiting on a certain fellow by the name of Raven. Wielder of the Lightning flame. From the information inside of the book, these rings were quite the helpful tool. Sign of weakness no doubt. It seemed that they needed rings to demonstrate their will on a physical plane. It was something Daken had to see for himself. He then proceeded to look at the boss's picture, Artery 'Vessel' Emoto. ->

"We will be meeting in the future my friend..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Raven would jog onto the field with finess. Looking at the strange boy, Raven would smile.

"Howdy! *chuckles abit* I'm just kiddin! I'm Raven!"
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 am

<- Daken would stand, snapping the book shut with his one hand as he looked at Raven. This the guy who trained with his dad from what he understood. Meaning, he should have some level of skill, if not alot. ->

"You must be Raven, Core guardian of the Lightning flame..."

<- Daken said, ignoring Raven's attempt at formalities. Daken really have the time for it. ->

"... So I understand that you and my father are pretty close...?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 am

Ravens smile would begin to fade at the boys tone. Cracking his neck and back, Raven would begin to strech for this fight.

"What does it matter to you? I didn't chose to be the gaurdian it just happened..and what did you say your name was again?"
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 am

"... I never did..."

<- Daken took off toward Raven, both hands inside of his pockets. This was his fighting style, never using his hands unless he was holding his katana. Or using various weapons. ->

"You still haven't answered my question..."

<- Daken said, sending a kick to Raven's stomach. It was a very simple kick, really. ->
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Raven's smile would transform into rage. Ducking to the right, Raven's right hand would be extended to end up in daken's face. Clutching his face, Raven would focus a chunk of his energy and focus it to his palm.—

"Fool!"

—The energy would explode in Daken's face. The blast was pretty powerful so Raven rode the shockwave a few feet back. Clenching his fists, Raven's power level would begin to raise.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:14 pm

<- Upon touching Daken's face, Raven, would feel an explosion capable of blowing his hand off. Daken had the same Kg as his mother. Explosive soul...

So this explosion coming from Daken would have probably resulted in Raven's attack not even occurring, also probably making his back up a couple feet from the pain. ->

"Was that your ring hand...?"

<- Daken said, laughing haughtily. He then rushed Raven, taking his right hand from his pocket. It was screaming with an unknown energy which was extremely hot. Daken would send a spinning heelkick to Raven's stomach. His face was dull. ->
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Raven would grin as his hand was singed. His power level rising, he would begin to float into the air. He wasn't going to need his ring for this fight.

"What's your obsession with my Ring strange 'splosion man?"
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:30 pm

<- Daken's foot drove through Raven's stomach, most likely making him stumble. But Daken didn't let up, his hand which was screaming with that bright energy would connect with Raven's body, giving him a third degree burn. ->

"Your ring is not of importance to me..."

<- Daken said, watching the man waste energy to raise his power level when the inevitability of this battle was decided. ->
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Taking the burn like a G-Thug, Raven's energy would explode with so much force it could knock an elephant on its ass. With the shockwave launching Daken backwards, Raven would burst into Kaio-Ken x15, his nearly perfected technique.

"Then why do you ask so many Questions about my position with the Mafia..?"

Raven was able to hold his Kaio-Ken for long amounts of time before it eats away at his body. With an incredible amount of speed, Raven was already launching Shining Light. His strongest MASTERED move. Approaching with incredible speed, the beam of concentrated energy was expanding with distance. By the time it reached Daken, it would be almost undodgeable.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm

<- Daken was knocked back several feet. His body creating a backflip to regain his ground. He stumbled a little, but, he was fine. From his mouth, he would spit blood to the side. It seemed that Raven was powering up again... Maybe it had something to do with his ancestors, Daken didn't really know. ->

"I only asked one question about it... Are that thick...? Or did I just hit you too hard...?"

<- Daken said, Raven would now see red bubbles coming from his body. Daken was releasing his wavelength. Explosive wavelength. Exothermic reactions were taking place all around him. Daken would raise his hands aiming them forward to combat the shining light technique. His hands once again screamed with the same hot substance as before... Starscream... But this time the shine from his hands were more fierce, they were raging with heat.

As the shining light came into contact with Daken's hands, Raven's energy would split. He was suffering minimal damage do to his explosive wavelength. Daken would smile, as he knew that this match was in the bag for him. As the energy dispersed, so did Daken's wavelength along with his Starscream flames. His hands would lower to his waistside. He would unravel his tie a bit like the appearance of his avatar. ->

"... Do you concede...?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am

As Raven's blast faded, He would know this was going to be a tough battle for him to win. Clenching the hilt of his blade on his back, Raven was hoping he woudnt have to use his ring at all.

"No. Though I do admit your the strongest Genin opponent I've faced throughout my life on mylania. So koutos to you..—"

Unsheathing his sword and pointing it at Daken with his left hand, Raven would finish his sentence.

"—But this is where your journey ends!"

Dashing at Daken with the speed of a cheetah, Raven would swipe his sword through Daken's midsection. Hoping that he didn't stop this, Raven would sharpen his blade to the point where it couldn't be seen. With the first spark of the flame, Kat would appear from her cell.

"Raven! Whats happening!?!? I missed everything sence that Alistair creep!
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:06 am

<- To Daken, it would have seemed that the sword had changed color. Raven was now using the solidification property of his lightning flame.

Daken's lower half evaded the swipe, staying on his toes just in case there was a follow-up. ->

"Bad idea..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:35 am

Still within a few feet and without warning, Raven would activate Explosive wave to blast Daken off of his feet. Whipping his body around, Raven would focus a small mass of energy into his right palm. Within the few seconds it took to collect the energy to his palm, Raven would launch it at the unbalanced Daken. Splitting into multiple smaller balls of energy, Raven's attack would have more than one target point.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

<- While the explosive wave hurt like hell, Daken showed no signs of being hurt as he began to complete backflip to get some distance from his opponent. As he was backflipping, he saw the attack coming at him head on. With a mighty leap, he launched himself into the air. ->

"Now im gonna finish you..."

<- Daken's two hands joined together. First, going down to his hip, and then behind him in a Kamehameha wave-esque fashion. A red substance would burst out with sheer power, immediately causing him do disappear from sight altogether. Not even a millisecond later, Daken appeared in front of Raven shoving a Starscream blast into his face. The blast was large, meaning, it would cover Raven's body. In this situation, there was no time for a dodge. Blocking was the only way out. But even that had a price that had to be paid. ->

Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Smiling at Daken's formation, Raven could read his move before it even happened. His father took that formation for himself and altered it with a simple teleportation infront or behind the opponent. He called it..umm...he couldn't rember...it was all a blur to him now. But why? Snapping his left hand before Daken socalled teleported, Raven's body would solidify and become harder than a diamond itself. But that wasn't going to protect him from the heat, just the bulk of the attack. Still smiling as he got hit with the majority of the attack, Raven's energy would explode once again but this time with abit of a 'bang'. Rippling with darkness, Raven's energy would somehow get stronger. As Daken was launched back once again, Raven would be jumping slightly as if warming up. Steaming from the attack, Raven would have a few minor burns but that wouldn't stop him for anything.

"Is that all you've got sonny?! I get bigger blasts when I shit!"

Within a blink of an eye, Raven's dark energy would explode with raw power inside of him. Raven's Ebony hair would blast upwards from the updraft. Looking at Daken, Raven would smile as he was upon him in an instant. Without hesitation, Raven's fist would launch itself at Daken's midsection. But little did Daken know, this punch was laced and sharpened with the Lightning Flame, and shrouded by Raven's black energy. This was a stealthy attack that doesn't really gain any respect from anyone. But Raven didn't care at this point. Bursting into Kaio-Ken x20, Raven would begin to push his limits. Immediately after the punch Raven would spin into a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. The kick was actually more powerful than the punch because of Kaio-Ken. One way or another, Daken could be out for the count.
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm

<- Daken never teleported, he simply exerted his Starscream flames out at such a velocity that it propelled him toward Raven at a speed he could only dream of. And since he was moving that fast, the attack he had threw would have been uberly overpower, most likely knocking the shit outta Raven. This blast was no joke. The lightning flame might had protected him from the damage, but his body would be sent sailing backwards. And so would Daken's. ->

"..."

<- Daken would stand to his feet, smiling from the excitement. Now he was gonna have to work.

Daken would roll his sleeves up high. He would unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt, getting ready for Raven's next attack. ->

"You've got... Balls...!"

<- Daken's eyes would widen as he dodged Raven's first blow. with the dodge, he read Raven's next move perfectly with his sharingan. This enabled him to effectively stay out of the way of the kick, positioning himself with his hand at Raven's face, screaming with red-hot energies. ->

"... BUT SHEER POWER WILL GET YOU NOWHERE...!!!!!"

<- Immediately, a massive blast would shoot from Daken's hand at Raven's face. This attack should be enough to crack that lightning flames 'crust' and penetrate Raven's face if that much. Such was a possibility. ->
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am

Raven would smile. This guy should practice what he preaches and shut the fuck up! Indeed getting hit in the face with Daken's explosion, Raven would be tossed back from the force. Releasing his Lightning Flame from his body, Raven would stand up slowly and look at this boy with confusion.

"You remind me of a good friend of mine. He also has your eyes...but he's sooo much better with them then you are.."

Raven would chuckle to himself. This fight really wasn't getting anywhere. And what was the purpose of it again? Focusing blackened energy into his hand, it would dissipate without warning. Panting for breath, Raven would think he was dying.

"Looks like your going to win after all..."
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:09 pm

<- Daken's hand would lower as he stared at Raven. As he saw the energy vanish, he could tell that Raven's reserves were very low. Daken had a minimal amount of chakra also. He then drew his katana from his side. ->

"... Innocence... Activate...!"

<- The katana would glow white hit before it split in two. He held onto them with each hand, this was the first time he'd ever used this in battle. The right katana was raised, pointed at Raven. With a stern voice, Daken said. ->

"Hand over the ring... And this is all over..."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 am

Raven would reach into his back pocket and pull out a small box containing Kat. This fight wasn't over just yet...Raven had one last move up his sleeve. But it was risky. Putting his ring into the ring hole, Kat would appear next to Raven and growl at Daken.

"Raven...do you think we can finish him off like we did that other guy with the sticks..?"

Across Raven's face was a ghost of a smile. That fight was rather hilarious because Raven nearly killed him. Clenching his sword, Raven would recognize Daken's sword's name...but how..?

"...Innocence...That's impossible...the only man in existence with a blade named innocence is Ravage Uchiha...you have clearly stolen from him..."

Unfortunately for Raven, he didn't know that Daken and Ravage we're related. How stupid.

"Prepare to taste cold steel!"
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:23 pm

"... Well...?"

<- Daken said, just standing there with both blades at his sides. He wasn't the least bit afraid that Raven was using his box weapon at all. The question still lingered... Did he know how to use it...? ->
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm

This dice is not existing.

Raven would smile as he tossed his sword to his left hand so he could sheathe his blade. This battle was over with this last blast. Grabbing his right wrist, the rest of Raven's energy was focused into his right palm. Turning black from the instability, Raven's energy would begin to rapidly swirl and twirl. Looking up at Daken, Raven would smile because this fight was going to be over in one final swoop.

"TAKE THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!"

Raven would throw his mass of black energy like it was a baseball. Expanding four times its original size, Raven's attack wasn't slowing down for shit!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Raven would smile as he tossed his sword to his left hand so he could sheathe his blade. This battle was over with this last blast. Grabbing his right wrist, the rest of Raven's energy was focused into his right palm. Turning black from the instability, Raven's energy would begin to rapidly swirl and twirl. Looking up at Daken, Raven would smile because this fight was going to be over in one final swoop.

"TAKE THIS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!"

Raven would throw his mass of black energy like it was a baseball. Expanding four times its original size, Raven's attack wasn't slowing down for shit!
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:15 am

<- Daken's eyebrows would furrow as he looked at Raven's final attack. It seemed that this was the last hurrah. Daken too got ready for his last attack.

Daken spread his feet shoulder length apart. He then crossed his forearms with both his palms pointing toward Raven's incoming blast. A massive buildup of extremely hot energy would show before his hands. ->

"StarScream...!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

<- The energy shot forth like a cannon, rivaling the strength of Raven's blast hopefully. The pressure from the collision of these attacks was cataclysmic. ->

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:58 pm

((Ok.....call me crazy but....when did Daken ever recive an anti-akuma weapon? I know your Ravage's son, but you still need to get your own. Anti-akuma weapons = something like a Soul. It needs to choose you. So please explain how you got one, cuz i don't see it in the anti-akuma weapons or weapons list.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)   Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking down the Emoto Family Pt 1(Daken vs Raven)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next