Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTemporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_voting_barTemporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTemporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_voting_barTemporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.

Go down 
+2
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Phantom would be draw to the damage of the Earth. He would find Alistar and put him over his shoulder.

Damn fool. Use up most of your chakra.

Phantom would then flash step in the middle of the battle. He would put Alistar down and create a seal in a half of a second.

Kidō 64 Seal Of Peace.

Phantom would shut down both Ravage and Vessel chakra and everything that was damage return to normal.

Enough of this. Why are ya'll dumbasses are messing up the world of the living. Ya'll live here but still treat her like shit. Stop this foolish battle or I will have no choice but to end the both of ya.

He would put his hand on the handle of his zanpakuto.

Now take your friend and leave this place. Make sure he go to a healer.

He would look at Vessel and point to the black out Alistar.

Last edited by Phantom on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:55 pm

"Kage mane no jutsu success!"

-Kitana's voice called as she trapped Ravage, Phantom, and Artery in her shadow possession jutsu. She knew she couldn't hold so many powerful people for more than a few seconds but it would be enough to speak her mind.-

"Ravage-sama! I heard through the grape vine that you were supposed to be making peace with someone, not destroying everything that moves! Please stop this, all of you, and be mindful of the real problems that are going on. I need to speak with you Ravage-sama!"

-Kitana let her jutsu drop before anyone could break it, wanting to save a little pride though she was scared out of her mind right now at what she had done. It was a bold move, one that she would not repeat in the near future, or at all for that matter.-
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Phantom would look at the girl and then turn to Vessel.

Lets us go to the Holy Grounds.

He would pick up Alistar and begin to walk away from Ravage and the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Before Phantom could reach Alistar, flames would burst around his body. His eyes were now a deep orange, he would look at Ravage.

"Ravage Uchiha. You believe your flames are great, I see. Don't worry, I'll show you true flame!"

Wings of flames would appear from his back, and he'd let out a maniacal laugh. He would flex them once, and suddenly, all the heat and flames Ravage was producing would be gone. Alistar held out his hand and the red energy surrounding Ravage would dissipate instantly

"We came to make peace with you. Now, since you believe you stood a chance, I shall incinerate you."

A dome of flames would surround Ravage instantaneously, allowing no escape.

"Leave here, the both of you!"

Alistar would reappear before Ravage, merely five feet away from him, levitating.

"Before I kill you, insignificant mortal, tell me. Have you ever felt true pain? Immense, terrible, horridly true pain?"

The heat inside the dome would rise above drastic proportions, it would only be felt by Ravage since Alistar was directing it at him and through these flames would come Grant and Jericho. Their eyes just like Alistar's, their focus on Ravage intense. Alistar looks to Artery, his face emotionless now.

"Son of the Emoto. Be glad you are on my side."

This voice was Alistar's, but the power radiating from him was of cosmic proportions, and rising. The Psion outside of the dome would glow orange, signifying the Force tapping into it. This would make the area glow orange as well. A storm began to brew overhead, the trillions of lights seeming to be absorbed into the eye of the storm. Something was about to happen. Something horrible.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:42 pm

No matter how hot Ravage's flame got, Vessel's flame were more in tune with spirtuful flames. So physical fire wasn't gonna work. Add on to the fact, Ravage movement's should've already be frozen. So there was no way Ravage was coming out this Breakthrought.

"Ravage. It's over."

As Vessel kept his burnung ice on pursue, shit got a lot worse. The rain of blood wasn't gonna evaparote because Vessel wasn't gonna allow it to to turned into mist. But some guy in white armor came and tried stopping the fight. This a shadow manuiplater tried to halt Vessel movements. Brave, Vessel will give him that. Vessel smiled at her, showing no intention on hurting her. Then....

"Ally? SHIT RUN!! NOW!!!"

Vessel flew on max speed down towards the ground where Kitana was and tackled her on the ground, trying to save her from the energy that Alistar....no....something FAR worse. Vessel put Sky flame around Kitana, trying to counteract the flames Ally was producing, but this was something new....
Back to top Go down
Ravage Uchiha
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Ravage Uchiha

Cool points : 12

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Explosive brand
Dying Will Flame: Ex-Weilder
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm

~Vessel obviously was struggling with the sight of Ravage's flames. They were extremely hot. And the heat was steadily increasing. These flames were reaching astronomical proportions, meaning, whatever came within a certain amount of feet of them would most likely be halted, or reduced to nothing. These flames were no longer at a normal point anymore. Whether it be SPIRITUAL or PHYSICAL, it didn't matter. Both run solely off of energy so at some point the had to collide.~

"I said stop this...! Or your whole damn village will be in turmoil...!!!!!"

~Ravage had just spotted Kitana who was trying to stop them. It was amazing, because at the power they were battling at, she should have be strained for even attempting to constrain them. But the minute Ravage saw her headband, he shot himself into the air, leaving his flames to be overtaken by Vessel's burning ice. Ravage landed next to Kitana, huffing and puffing loudly. His heart was pounding loudly as he was still spiritually in his Blaze release state. Black fumes were exuding from his body.~

"Get out of here now...! What were you thinking...!!!"

~Ravage put a hand up to stop Vessel in his tracks, looking him in the face with one of the most serious looks ever. He was in a dire time right now and needed help from noone. Kitana needed to leave this place. This matter could be dealt with later. Ravage soon looked over to Alistar. He then looked back to Vessel, directly into his face.~

"Family, huh, Vessel...? Use your sky ring to quell that shit..."

~Ravage said in a sarcastic tone. It was funny how Alistar seemed to be the one to be bossing Vessel around from time to time. Ravage would unsheathe his Anti-Akuma Weapon. He was on a mission, Alistar was going berserk. And it seemed that Artery couldn't step up to the plate to do something about it.~
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm

"Ravage Uchiha. As always, you are as blind as the other of your clan. This is a place os incredible magic, meaning nothing you do can destroy anything here. I wanted to let you live, but you continue to bullshit your way through this battle. I do wish you the best in the afterlife."

And with that, Alistar would motion his hand downward. An enormous orange lightning bolt (which isn't actual lightning) would explode from the heavens, aimed for Ravage. As it became closer to the grond, it would separate into multiple bolts. Artery, Kitana, and Phantom would instantly be teleported a safe distance away from what was about to happen.

"The Phoenix's Firebolt."

Ravage would have mere seconds before the Firebolts would connect, yet the dangerous this attack was truly capable of was yet to be seen.

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:25 pm

Vessel stared at Ravage with sad expression and a sad smile on his face.

"It's funny you say that. We weren't even suppose to be fighting you idiot. I was actucally gonna call a temporay truce and ask for ya help for the endangerment for my family,but you assume the worse. Since you wanted to fight, finish it."

Vessel felt himself being teleported. This was so stupid. There was no way he could fight now cuz the guy in the white did something to him sealing his chakra. As Vessel seen the dome, Vessel sighed. Ravage brought this upon himself. He turned his back and face Kitana and sighed again. She was a Diamond shinobi.

"Ugh. How ironic..."

As much as Vessel was against it, Ravage was still his brother, and he still needed him in case the Diamond got stupid with power. Shaking his head, Vessel sped off in the direction of the fight, thinking of a way to stop both of them....
Back to top Go down
Necross
Angel Of Death::Yumiekage of the Darkness
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Right before the bolts would hit Ravage, for some odd reason, all the firebolts turned in black feathers and raven. Necross, in another place now had to spread in influence in this damn fight. Spilting himself yet again, Necross came not in a Shinigami sense, but a Guardain Angel sense
Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 473709-bigthumbnail

"Ugh. This sucks.."

Necross came from behind Ravage, stepping to his side. As much as he hated Shadow and Ravage, theres were reason why he had to intervene and this damn foolish mortal sqawbling. One, Necross was Ravage's Guardain Angel. Two, this was still his Village and this damn mortals were destroyinmg it. And three, one of his captains were disrepected.

"Alistar Slade, Pheniox Force. I'm asking you to step down before this turns into a real brawl. I would hate to destroy a being that could help this plane in the near future...
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

"Azrae--..., no. You're not Azrael. Far from it, from the looks of you."

Alistar's words would have an odd superior tone in them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Division Captain
Division Captain
Phantom

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:48 pm

Phantom would pull out his zanpakuto.....

Sir, should I calm him down?

He would be ready to help calm Alistar down no matter what the price.
Back to top Go down
Necross
Necross

Cool points : 6

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:29 pm

"Yes..."

Necross spread out his wing in Guardain form. He couldn't let Ravage die in the hand of the Pheniox Force unforunalty......Necross growled lowly, gave Phantom the approval to stop Alistar
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

-Kitana looked around at the powerful beings and felt out of place. She rubbed her own nervously before clinching her fist.-

"You're all a bunch of idiots."

-She called. This was all pointless fighting, squabbling among people with power just because they had it. She was an assassin, but even she knew that there was never any gain from killing without reason. She turned from them and formed into her shadow, leaving the battlefield in anger at all that were present, especially Ravage.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.   Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporay Truce Between Vessel and Ravage.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Outside Realm :: Star-Crystal Lake-
Jump to: