Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_vote_lcapTakeo 1st Day Of School I_voting_barTakeo 1st Day Of School I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Takeo 1st Day Of School I_vote_lcapTakeo 1st Day Of School I_voting_barTakeo 1st Day Of School I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Takeo 1st Day Of School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Takeo 1st Day Of School Empty
PostSubject: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:02 am

Takeo would walk through the school hallway trying to find his class.

{Where do I go from here?} he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:03 pm

A door opened and a teacher stepped out in the hallway.

Takeo 1st Day Of School 13009-620x-teacher%20header

"Go in and find a seat. We have to wait for the other students."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 am

Takeo would nod his head and sat in front of the class.

{I wonder when the rest of the class will get here?} He thought to himself.

Last edited by Takeo Uchiha on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:54 pm

" Come on guys its over here."

Thaiba said as she was dragging Zeyvel in the class with Selvenia walking in behind them.

"Sorry for being late, we got kinda lost while looking for a place to buy school supplies."

Selvenia said as she bowed swiftly. Meanwhile Zeyvel wiggled himself free and leaned against the wall.

"Just tell me where my seat is ma'am. I want to get out of here quickly."

He said as he put some headphones on.
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Takeo would walk up to the new kid.

"What's up new guy?"

He would noctied he got on headphones so he turn to the female twins.

"Hello my beautiful ladies."

Takeo would do a little bow and kiss both of there hands.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Job/hobbies : None for right now

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Kasumi walked up in the classroom, not really paying attention to the other "students." She sat in the far left corner of the room, and looked upon the teacher. She possesed a beauty that made Kasumi wanting to rip her hair aprt, and making her scream her name in blood while toying her in a dildo. But of course this stupid-ass mark that crap-ass magican gave her. The only reason she came here was so she can take off this stupid ass curse.

"Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all!"

Kasumi smiled sweetly as she finaly noticed the other bitches in class. Worthless bastard were beneath her. She twirled a lock in her hair, playing innocent while thinking of a way to seduce the teacher in taking this shit off.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh, maybe we'll learn the fireball stuff. No wait... wind stuff. Ohh, I'm sooo excited. Vally can't we spend the night here. It looked so awesome. We might even make some new friends here. Please Vally? Por favor?
"No. Abbiamo business per prendersi cura di e tu lo sai"

Selena lips curled up and Valencia made the mistyake of looking, Sighing, she nodded her head.

"Fine. I'll ask. But DON"T get carried away."
YAY! Garicas.

Valencia was rolling her eyes as they walked in the class. Uh. A purpled haired girl thety bothed never seen, some guy literally trying to kiss up to the two MAry and Zwyvel. Valencia grimaced while Selena cheered and ran over to her friend and tackled them for a hug. She looked at the teacher.

"Someone looks strict."

Valencia took a seat behind Zwyvel, and was already gona be bored....
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 pm

*sigh* "Looks like I get the biggest class this year. Fuck it then." The teacher said with anger. Then she turned to the class and said "Listen up. I'm you guys homeroom teacher. If yall live after today then you'l be the ones calling me Ms. Xendas. Well to pain and suffering. Now I shall turn you guys over to the nurse and chaos magic instructor Madame Se'Ling." Then Ms. Xendas walked out and a hooded woman floated in.

Takeo 1st Day Of School Black_Mage_by_Seig_Verdelet

"Good afternoon students. I shall be your first instructor today. I hope you guys prayed earlier because you may not live to see another day. If you do then you sahll be very stronger. First let me take you guys someplace else." Then room suddenlt shifted and inverted color. With a blink of an eye they were in another room.

Takeo 1st Day Of School Dark-room-stock2998-large

"This is where we shall begin. Who wants to be first?"

Last edited by Voodoo on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 am

Takeo would step up first.

"I ready when you are ma'am."

Takeo would stand ready with his hand on his blade handle.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 pm

" Fine then let's begin." She said as her her eyes opened. Suddenly multi-colored lightning shot out and hit Takeo. As it hit Ms. Xendas said in a stoic voice. " This is chaotic lightning boy. Not only does it cause physical pain, it also makes you feel your worst memories while ripping through your soul. By grateful this is only 10% of the real thing." Then she turned towards the other students and asked "Now who's next? Please step forward."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 am

Kasumi looked in a bit if jealously. How in the flying fuck did another bitch h come in? So now Kasumi had to rape the hooded bitch for info. Just as she had that though, it became instantly censored. She tried so hard to comfort herself with the thought of shoving Valencia head up Takeo whole, but it slipped through again.

"Excuse me ma'am, Ill like to be next."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:41 pm

" Ok then take this." Ms. Xendas said as she spat out a senbon needle. As it hit, Kasumi would feel the same as Takeo. "How do you like this poison. Its far worse than something could do."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Takeo will be feeling the pain and slip into his mind. He would be staring at his self and hear a strange voice.

"Hello Takeo." said the voice.

"Who are you?" ask Takeo

"Don't worry about who I am. I am a spirit that was place inside of you when you was a baby. Now it is time for you to experiences my power."

Takeo would see his self transform into a strange creature.
Takeo 1st Day Of School Sasuke-wp640x480-086

"Now Takeo show them my powers."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Takeo would look at the teacher holding the chaotic lightning in his hand. It would then disappear.
Takeo 1st Day Of School Sasuke_Uchiha_by_delboysb91

"So what is next teacher?"

Takeo will be talking like another person.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Kasumi felt the pain and terror as the senbon needle ripped through her flesh. She got the clawing at her neck like a manic and then blacked out. Once she was "consceince", she seenthe same figure she was once before.
Takeo 1st Day Of School Witchblade_o

Hmph. It's been a while.
"....And who the fuck are you?"
I'm everything you want to be be, but a lot worse.
"......you make no sense...."
Beside your thinking about it. You gotta feel it.
"I should just kill you..."

The other Kasumi laughed.

First off, techinally that'll count as suicide. Secondly, why would you kill your best source of power. That dumb-ass magican manifested me into your thoughts. Use us against him and once you kill him, everyone else is dead ay our feet.
"Us..."
Right. You don't know the other.....Well, time to report back to class. Dueces, bitch

Kasumi woke up, still screaming something about bunny rabbits trying to take away her virginity.

"GET THIS SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Ms. Xendas shook her head and said "Such weaklings, succumbing to the chaos like this. Will you other two fail like this?"
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Too much was happening at one time. The boy who seems like a playa then changed into some winged freak. Then the purple haired girl was screaming about bunny rabbit. Valencia was starting to get second thoughts about this. Then her eyes fell on Zeyvel, and she wasn't about to give him leverage over her.

"Yea. Giv e me best. Questi sono solo newbies deboli, che tutti i."
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 pm

"As you wish qwaser. Chaotic flare." Ms. Xendas said as pure energy shot and enveloped Valencia. "You best pray for a quick death. This is the second strongest basic spell." Then she turned towards Zeyvel and shot a blast at him, instantly covering his body. "You get the worst for being last." She said with a smile "This is ultima chaos."
Back to top Go down
Zeyvel
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Zeyvel

Cool points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Zeyvel tore off his headphones and screamed in agony as the spell hit him. Every nightmare fashed in his head all at once. His body was in a pain he never felt. Zeyvel thrashed around as he tried to fight in. Hel felt like there was no hope until he heard a voice. When he looked up he saw his dad talking to him.

Takeo 1st Day Of School D5a9b3a050f47356d4315f762800f21eaccf7ecb

You call yourself my son? What type of wimpy bitch did I produce if you can't face something like this? Guess you will live and die in my shadow. When you die, you should apologize to your mom for wasting her life to bring you in this world. At least she would be at peace when she see your sorry face.

That made Zeyvel snap back into reality. He stood up and started to breath calmly through the pain. Slowly the magic that engulfed him started to condense into his left arm. With more concentration, the magic condensed into his hand. As it disappeared, a symbol appeared on the back of his hand.

Takeo 1st Day Of School Unknown_chaos

Zeyvel wiped the sweat from his face and said.

"I see what you were trying to show us Ms. Xendas. In order to even learn spells, we need to understand peace right?"

"What do you mean by that? And what happened to make you so clam now? You had me and Selvenia worried dummy." Thaiba said as she ran up and hugged Zeyvel.

"Zeyvel, what's that on the back of your hand?" Selvenia asked as walked towards him and her sister.

"Get off me idiot! Didn't you see me just go through a shitload of pain! I'm sorry I made you worry, and I'll make it up when we go home." Zeyvel said as he tried to pry himself from Thaiba, but it didn't work. Instead he looked down at his hand an saw what Selvenia was talking about.

"What the hell is this ma'am?" Zeyvel asked demanding an answer.
Back to top Go down
Valencia
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Valencia

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Once energy shot her in the chest, Valencia began convolsing. As she threw up, Valencia kept seeing her past in a blur. Horrible men, tail's, wings, barely any food, Selena covered in blood. The more more her memiores keep showing, the worst they hurt. The only thing that saved her was an image of Selena and her innocent face.

Vally?...
"I'm fine."

As Selena whimpered and tried to help her, Valencia moved her hand gently away, and stood up on her two feet. Barely. Wobbling like crazy,

*puff puff*"That's the best you got. *scoff* Pathatic."
Back to top Go down
Takeo Uchiha
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Takeo Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:48 am

Takeo would smile at the choas. Then without warning charge at his classmates.

"Come on class let us play."

He would had black lighting on both of his hands.

"Darkness Twin Thunder Wave."

Takeo would send the two waves at his piers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeo 1st Day Of School   Takeo 1st Day Of School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeo 1st Day Of School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Neo Angeli et Felis :: Residency Circle :: Majikkuakademī-
Jump to: