Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Rei Revenge  I_vote_lcapRei Revenge  I_voting_barRei Revenge  I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Rei Revenge

Go down 
+2
Number 8
Rei Natsumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Rei would open a portal using one of Takeshi seal. She would stand in the desert and release her spiritual presser hoping anything would attack her.

I NOT LEAVING UNTIL EVERYTHING IS DEAD FOR GOOD!!!

Rei would put on her gloves and pull out her duel pistols. She would wait for the rampage to begin.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Materializing next to Rei, Eight would be in distress. What the hell was she doing here?! Unsheathing his blade, Eight would speak with great power.

"What are you doing here?! Don't you know that this place is dangerous?!?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Cool points : 3

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Taking off his cross and letting it become a sword, Takeshi walked up behind Rei and said "She's with us aluminum boy, now why don't you run back to your master. I'm sure he got some new tricks for you to learn." Then he turned towards Rei and said "Pretty good job stealing from me that quickly. Good thing I can trace reishi."
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

"I'm a quincy and I have all the right to do what the hell I please."

She would look at Takeshi.

"Sorry Takeshi but I..."

Rei couldn't help but begin to drop some more tears. She couldn't stop seeing the father of her child and her first and only love of her life body laying in front of her. She would look at Takeshi.

"I'm think I want to go back home now."

She would started to walk to Takeshi.
Back to top Go down
Doku Hebi
Vasto Lorde
Doku Hebi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 am

Then the air got real heavy as a strong spiritual presser appear. Doku would appear in the air looking at them.

"Hello and welcome to No Nachidos Mundo."

Doku would look wave his hand and thousands of hollows would climb out of the sand.
Rei Revenge  Bleach_hollows0105

"Now that the guess are here let the party begin."

Doku would wave his hand forward and the hollows would charge.
Back to top Go down
Number 8
Division Captain
Division Captain
Number 8

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 am

Sheathing his blade, Eight would look over the both of the so called..Quincy's..and shake his head slightly. Turning around facing Doku, Eight would disappear in the wind. The wind would carry Eight's voice.

"...good luck you so called Quincy...you have brought this upon yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Crovak
Chunnin of Angeli
Chunnin of Angeli
Crovak

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:49 pm

At the same time Number 8 was leaving, Crovak finally found his way into Nachidos Mundo. Crovak's eyes cocked slighty at the guy "in shining armor, and then his eyes rested on all those hollows above the three of them.

"Oi! We suppose to fight all those things? I just barely got my damn reishi weapon and you want us fighting that! Come on find me something harder!"

Crovak usually talk shit to pysch himself up. A trait his new father has been trying to beat out of him.
Rei Revenge  Lightsaber-crystal-res
Under normal circumstances, ity would've been a simple reishi blade, but with all this Reishi, Crovak decided to let a little bit more then usual come into the cross. And without futher ado, Crovak jumped intot the sky and started hacking and slashing at those damn animamls with holes in there chest...

"I'm Crovak Slade! Son of Alistar Slade himself, you sons of bitches!"

Crovak ripped of his cross necklaces and poured reishi into it. Good thing he was in a place full of resishi because activating his weapon was soo...easy.

Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

"About time there boy. I didn't expect you to get here that fast." Takeshi said. "Eh I guess its about time I use my first blade then. Since I'm in a world where nobody can get hurt, time to let loose." Then he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a cross.

Rei Revenge  FM517

"Been a long time since I used this. I was saving this for Necross and Damian, but I need to save you guys." Then the cross became a distorted greatsword.

Rei Revenge  Sword-1

With a single slash, a blast of reishi went out and destroyed over half of the hollows. "Eh I could've done better, but this was good for a warm-up. Hey where's the other one that was came with us." Takeshi said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Espada
Espada
Ryan

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Materializing next to one of the Hollows, Ryan would stare at Takeshi. Unsheathing his Kitana, Ryan would smile behind his mask.

"Look what we have here.."

Rei Revenge  393300shadow
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Leader of the Holy Order
Takeshi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 pm

"Eh. Another one?" Takeshi said as he looked at the new person. "Tell me: friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Espada
Espada
Ryan

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Ryan would extend his kitana twards Takeshi and cock his head to the side ever so slightly.

"...Foe..."

Gravity itself would sease to exist for Takeshi and his friends. As for the hollows, Doku, and himself, everything would be unchanged. With incredible haste, the remaining Hollows would charge and strike the floating opposition.
Back to top Go down
Rei Natsumi
Quincy of the Order
Rei Natsumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Rei would charge her twin pistols.

"Now die you ugly son of bitches. Rei-Bullets Barrage."

Rei would absorb a lot of reishi and shoot two giant balls in the air. Once the balls hit the air high enough she would squeeze the triggers and the balls would explore raining down thousands of rei-bullets at the hollows killing them with an ease. She would see Takeshi asking the espada a question but she didn't care all she wanted was Doku and nobody was not going to stop her.

Back to top Go down
Ryan
Espada
Espada
Ryan

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Ryan would smile as he saw the girl shot some kind of balls in the air, and as they exploded Ryan would flick his wrist upwards and the raining bullets would rain upwards into the atmosphere.

"...I own Gravity girl..."

As all of the fighters floated fifty feet in the air, Ryan would grin to himself.
Back to top Go down
Doku Hebi
Vasto Lorde
Doku Hebi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Doku would put his hand on Ryan should...

"Come with me we will finish them later."

Doku would make a hole in the sand.

"Put them in the hole and let the gillians have them."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rei Revenge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Revenge    Rei Revenge  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei Revenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: No Nachidos Mundo :: Hollow Desert-