Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Second Check-up I_vote_lcapSecond Check-up I_voting_barSecond Check-up I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Second Check-up I_vote_lcapSecond Check-up I_voting_barSecond Check-up I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Second Check-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : None for right now

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Kasumi came to Voodoo's office with a dead look on her face, but excited on the inside. Her body hurt all over, and decided to was time to see the stupid mage.

"Voodoo? It's Kasumi? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Sage Supreme:: Dux Magorum of Angeli
Voodoo

Cool points : 4

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:41 pm

"What do you need Kasumi? I'm in the middle of business, but I can hear you loud and clear." Voodoo replied as the door was still shut. It sounded like a struggle was going on inside.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:51 pm

"You wanted check-ups ans shi-....stuff. So here I am. But I have a question. What exactly does this necklace really do? It's only been out once?"

On the inside Kasumi was praying that whatever was going on in there, it'll kill Voodoo. Right after she got her questions answered. She started having mental images of Voodoo bleeding, but of course the stupid necklace censored it....
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:09 pm

"Oh I didn't think you would actually be up to them. Well the necklace is used to help balance you out so to speak. It takes up the negative emotions and store them up to be used for another time. Since you wanted me not to do it for you, this was the only choice other than killing you. However from what I heard about your class, I may have to end your life one day." Voodoo replied in between the thumps that were heard. The next moment the door swung open and Ms. Xendas walked out pulling her dress down and a smirk on her face. Voodoo was in his chair looking drained.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Kasumi cocked her eyebrow as her "teacher" walked out the office. So not only did Voodoo threathred to kill her, but now this strag had the ball to fuck Voodoo when she was trying to plan his death. Well, now her's too.

"What do you mean? I've been becoming a better person takes to this necklace. I actucally like it now."

With wasn't a lie....
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:25 pm

With his head down, Voodoo replied "Is it because it actually helps? Or because is gives you power?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm

"Because it actucally helps..."

With giving me more power. Hehehe
For that moment in time Kasumi frogot to block all though of true intent. She just realzized she liked this little brand Voodoo gave her. It even with some freinds.
Back to top Go down
Voodoo
Voodoo

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

"If you say so then Kasumi. Anything else?" Voodoo replied as he felt the thought pass by, but he was too tired to care.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi
Genin of the Angeli
Genin of the Angeli
Kasumi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:03 pm

"No. You wanted me to come for check-up's so here I am. I'll exsort myself out if you will"

And for extra measure, Kasumi curtiesed and was turning around to walk away. She had to unlock this full potential of the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Check-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Check-up   Second Check-up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Check-up
Page 1 of 1