Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_vote_lcapAfter the Ryleav Fight.... I_voting_barAfter the Ryleav Fight.... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
After the Ryleav Fight.... I_vote_lcapAfter the Ryleav Fight.... I_voting_barAfter the Ryleav Fight.... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

After the Ryleav Fight....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

After the Ryleav Fight.... Empty
PostSubject: After the Ryleav Fight....   After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

After disapperaing from his house, Lunar flew him far from the assualt and landed him genlty as possible. Once Vessel was on his feet, Vessel threw up, buring the inside of his throat. Wiping his mouth, he took a kunai to see the contaimment. His blooding kept changing from red to black.

"Dammit..."

Lunar cawed out, and hopped to his side. He started crying out Sky flame, but it wouldn't work. Meaning Vessel was not gonna really be able to syrchonize with Mary. Meaning Vessel's wasn't gonna be his "usual self"

"Lunar, I nee-"

Right before Vessel was aware of it, both of Vessel's rings started glowing, and Vessel was unconscience befre his brain registred it.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: After the Ryleav Fight....   After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:37 pm

((Within Vessel's own mind))

Vessel was scracthing his own head, and taking a good look around. He seemed to be in a house similair to his own except, it didn't seem of cookies.

"Umm...Where's Ricky?"

On the sound of Ricky, an image of Kitana was stripping right before his eyes. Vessel scream athe impure thought that just happen.

"Stop screaming. Trying to sleep you know!"
"Uh?"

Another white haired male walked downstairs into the living room. Vessel cocked his eyebrow and was about to ask who was he, but before he opened his mouth, the guy cut him off
After the Ryleav Fight.... 5x5k3m6a1

"I know what you question's gonna be. Who am I, blah, blah, blah. Well, I'm here to tell you, I'm the first generation of the Emoto Family"
"......."-Vessel
"*sigh*Don't you know your family history"
".............."-Vessel
*facepalm*"Uh, God. Well, to make a long story short, I'm Vestibular, founder of the Emoto clan and Family.
"Really? How do I know your not just part of my imagination? For all I know, it could be the black blood running through my veins!"

Vestibular sighed. Why did all the newbies bosses have to NOT belive him. Vestibular release his mental chakra within the air.

V-"Try to walk"

Vessel did as he was told, but as he stuck out his left leg, his sense of balance was all off. He wobble on his left leg, and was about to hit his ass on the floor, but Vestibular froze his bloodcells movements and soldified it using the...

"Lightning Ring. The First boss had the Lightning Ring.....And the sky..."

Vestibular stopped his special ability showed him both rings. He motioned for Vessel to sit down, and at once, got straight to the point.

"Yea. I'm the first boss of the Emoto Family. Screwing all the intro's, reason why I brought you here so you can meet the other five past bosses. This business with Ryleav, we all had to face it. Which is why all of is is impued within the Sky ring....But first, dinner!"
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: After the Ryleav Fight....   After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:05 pm

For some odd reason during dinner, all of the prevois bosses came down, one by one. The second generation boss

After the Ryleav Fight.... Dark-angel-of-hell-31000
Cerebellum Emoto(2nd Generation)- Bearer of the Sky and Mist Flame. Special Emoto Ability: Able to use blood cells to read minds, conjucate fear, pleasure, and control the nervous system. Created the first breakthrough.

After the Ryleav Fight.... 69
Lympathic Emoto(3rd Generation)Bearer of the Sky and Cloud. Has the ability to literally create life and tissue cells and reconstruct them to his needs. MAke the first X Burner.

After the Ryleav Fight.... Haine_Rammsteiner_by_axiersa
Vessel Emoto(4th Generation)Bearer of the Sky and Rain. Considered to be one of the greatest medical ninja's within the Emoto. Most does not know he was also an assasin. Can control every vessel within the human body of his own and others. Creator of the weapon box weapon type. Weapon type: Chained twin pistols.

After the Ryleav Fight.... AnimeWarriorGirl2
Spleen Emoto(5th Generation)Bearer of the Sky and Storm. Artery's Mother. Has the greatest immune system, and can even control the immunity of someone around her. Creator of the animal type. Box weapon/animal: Spiked Tonfa's/Kraken

Last edited by Artery Vessel on Tue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: After the Ryleav Fight....   After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:32 pm

((For anyone whose reading this, I'm going to make their speech color according to their ring color. So Storm=red, cloud=dark blue, lightning=green, mist=indigo, and rain=cyan))

Cerubellum was the first to come downstairs. She doesn't speak much, from Vessel observation, as she looked at him, sat down, and ate. She picked up her forch without any hands and begin to leviate the fork to her mouth. Vessel was creeped out because he could see anything about.....her.

Ahh. Cerubellum. My duaghter. How are you doing this lovely evening?
......*continues to eat*.......
Don't mind her Artery. She rarely speaks until she feels it required.

Vessel nodded his head. He was about to take a cookie from a plate when the next person kinda scared him. The next guy, Lympathic, walked in. He took one look at Vessel, scoffed, pushed his bangs out the way, and sat down. During his mid-bite..

So this is how the Emoto family is led? By weakling such as this young child? Blah. We have much work to do with him.
Aaww, Lymic, don't be like that. You were the same way when you started as boss.
Do not compare me to such a brat! And my name is Lymicpathic, Grandfather!

Vestibular laughed. Typical how proper his gandson was, and laugh at the look on Artery's face once his Granddad walked in.

"Granddad!"
Ah, my boy! How ya doing?"
"I don't know, but it cool now that your here."
Still using my name?
*blushes*""Yea."
THe boy doens't even have pride in his own name!
You got a problem with my son, Lympathic?

Vessel ran straight into his mother's arms. Spleen giggled at her son and embraced. She tighlty grip him and sat next to her father.

So, I still see you're a child a heart. I'm asuming a girl hasn't look your way yet huh?
"Mom...."

Vessel, Spleen, and Vestibular laughed at Artery's redness. Cerumbellum gave out a small noise that sounded something of a bark. But when Artery looked her way, she contunied eating. After a couple of minutes after eating, Vestibular cleared his throat.

Well, now that everyone's done eating, I can explain why we have called you here. As you know, I am dead. My duaghter is close to death. The rest is alive and well, but they're spirit lives within the Sky ring and the Ring they posses. If you noticed, all the bosses brought something new to the family. Right?

Artery nodded his head, while Spleen ran her fingers through his hair. She couldn't think nothing except how Mary was doing a horrible job of letting Artery's hair get this long.

How Mary's doing? You know how bad my little sister has a temper tantrum problem
I wonder who she get that from...

Spleen rolled her eyes and Lympathic continued as if nothing happen.

Well, it's usually tradinational ti indite the next Sky ring bearer as the next Generation. That mean you must unlock a new ability that each rings can do. But before we indite you, we first must put you to the test. DO you accept, Artery Emoto?
"Yes..."

Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: After the Ryleav Fight....   After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:48 pm

The whole room scene shifted and changed. It seems like Vessel was in some type of black void, but the former bosses glowed somehow. Vessel was in the middle, and the first to speak was Cerumbellum.

First test, perform Breakthrough. Your version.

Vessel nodded his head, before the shock of his great great grandmother spoke regristred in his head. Closing his eyes, Vessel activated his Sky flame, converting it into the nega-flames and call out

"Zero Point Breakthrought: Burning Ice!"

Ice crystal fromed and Vessel smiled. This test seems like it was gonna be easy.

I said your version, not a copy of mine.
"Hit me."

Cerumbellum pulled up her staff and smacked Vesssel across the chest. Or so she though. Upon contact, Vessel builded up enough energy to surround himself with Sky energy. hen the staff came.

"Backfire!"

Vessel froze himself instanstly. Once that staff touched it, All that ice moved toward the staff and froze that. Grinning widely, Vessel moved around a bit, but was feeling a little tired. This seems like it was gonna take a lot too. Cerumbullem, nodded her head. Next up, Lymicpathic came up asked Vessel to performed X burner.

"k....."

Reconverting his flames into pure posi-Sky, Vessel extended both hands forward horizanlty. Flames issued from one side, burning soflty.

"X-BURNER!"

Sudennly the other hand issued out hugmous flames blasting straight into the Void.

That's it? A rip-off of mines?

Vessel sighed and pulled in all the flames to both fist. He had an idea of what to upgrade the X-Burner to, but never tried it. He could only hoped it worked. Now putting the hard and soft flames into Artery's left hand, he perform a flash into his great-granfather's face in the stance of Ryu performing a Shuruken.

"X-Burner: K'O Factor!"

Bring his fist upwards, Vessel punched a vein under Lym's mouth, knocking him out, then release the full blast of the X-Burner. Lymic spiralled onto the ground, out cold.

Never did like his ass anyway
Spleen. That's not nice. But anyway, Artery. I need to see your weapon. Box weapon.

Artery looked towards hisa waist and was suprised to see a orange box hanging from his waist. Pushing the Sky ring into it, a staff issued from it.

Not bad. Pass
Well, the last is obvious. Show me your animal type

Artery put his flame in again, and Lunar flew out, majestic as ever.

Well, well. Not as big as my Kraken, but it'll suffice.
Now that you showed us you can live up to the prevoius bosses, what can you bring to the table.
"Well, I had this idea, but it's gonna take a load of Willpower."
Show us...

All of the prevoius bosses watched closely, except Lympic, still out cold. Vessel closed his eyes and concertrated. All that Willpower he used prevoiuly left him feeling drained, but he wasn't about to fail this. Summoning all of his might, Vessel pushed his ring to the max.

"Incarination if the Sky, Come FORTH!"

Vessel's ring broke into tiny flames, and assembled itself. The other bosses nodded thier heads and approval.

Damn. Wish I wouldn't thought of this. To summon this energy using the Sky. And he does represent Sky too.

A figure would be seen weilding a lightning bolt. It wasn't Zeus, but had the same aura as Zeus would have
After the Ryleav Fight.... 326562217-631026

"I decided to summon the ring's incarnation of what God/Goddess represents their rings. Since Zues is Lord of the Sky, I figure, why not him."
Good point. As the first boss of the Emoto Family, I approve
........yes......
.......*still out cold*
I second that motion
You do have a way of making mommy proud huh?

Artery grinned in sasifsction. He knew what words would come next.

Artery Emoto, as the founder off the Emoto family, I still retain the right to revoke or approve of the next Mafia boss. Seeing how you have sasified all but one, it is in my favor that your are now offically the 6th Generation Boss-Bearer of the Sky and Sun. Do you accept?
"Yes.....I do."
Then take this knowlegde we will pass on to you, Boss Artery. We approve of all your Guardain's too. Remeber, we still are protector's. Do not forget that. In yuor fight with Ryleav, depends on other's as well as yourself.

Vessel was beginning to awaken. The last thing he remeber was his mother saying she's be visiting soon. As he awoken, he felt wind rushing pass his face, flying on the back of Lunar. Vessel took a look at his ring, which sparkle with Orange and Yellow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Ryleav Fight....   After the Ryleav Fight.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Ryleav Fight....
Page 1 of 1