Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_vote_lcapShowing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_voting_barShowing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_vote_lcapShowing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_voting_barShowing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. Empty
PostSubject: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:18 am

Shabuto would be appearing in the Rocky Gorge carefully treading as to not to attract attention to himself. He would cover himself in a thing Veil of his black sand. Acting as a cover for him so that his infiltration would be a lot smoother.

"This is the place... better keep a low profile"

He thought to himself as he Searched for the base.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:30 pm

As Shabuto was looking for the base, the sand beneathe him would climb up his legs and drag him under. The sand recognized another sand manipulator so it let Shabuto inside the base. But unfortunately for Shabuto, all of the shinobi on the premisis were Jonin-Sanin level. Shabuto wasn't spotted just yet. What would Shabuto do next?
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 pm

As he was pulled under Shabuto knew to keep his composure and once her touched down inside the base he would hide his chakra Signature and cause the black sand to recede back into its Gourd. Now that he was in the base he Would activate his Byakugan. using its 360 degree Vision he would spot Various high level chakra signatures throughout the base. Shabuto knew he had to be careful. he was a strong shinobi but these beings wee clearly much more powerful than he was.

{Ok...my mission is to bring down this base...the most logical way to do this is my finding and Shutting down the main Source of power and destroying the base...if can make it to the control room without being spotted i should be able to activate the self-destruct Sequence}

Shabuto thought to himself and he Swiftly yet carefully made his way thought the base. Searching for the Control room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm

As Shabuto looked around, he would see a sign that points to the controll room, and a sign that points to the Armory. In the Armory, there were many diffrent weapons. In the back of Shabuto's mind he would hear his fathers voice. What would Shabuto do?

"..there is an incredibly powerful artifact in the armory...we can use it to evolve your Susano'o...bring it to me son..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Shabuto hearing the voice of his father would heed his advice. Obtaining that artifact would prove most beneficial... But no doubt it would be very difficult. Regardless he had to try. And so he hopped IN to an air duct and proceded on hse way to the armory.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

As Shabuto climbed through the air ducts, Shadow would smile from his throne as he watched his son go to work. He was always with his son. Suddenly the gate underneathe Shabuto would colapse and he would fall. But luckily, no one was in the armory at the time.

"...its a black ring...there atr three of them, grab them all..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:12 pm

As Shabuto. Fell he would catch himself using the sand to levitate. His body off the ground. Preventing him from making any noise from his fall. Activating. His Byakugan once more shabuto. Would see the three rings his father. Spoke of but...they were heavily. Gaurded by a complex series of. Thin Chakra. Lasers. Shabuto. Wasn't nearly nimble. Enough to slip through the web of trip wires but...his sand was.

{To do this accuratly and efficiently. Ill have to. Use my sharingan. In conjunction. With my byakugan. To manipulate. The sand with the utmost. Caution. }

His said as he shifted his left Byakugan. Eye to. His sharingan... he then formed three thin tendrils. Of sand and by using his dojustu shabuto. Carefully. Gathered the the rings. He than placed them in the palm of his hand and caused the sand to recede. Back. Into its gourd.

{ Now...to get to the control. Room...how exactly? }
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 am

Shadow admired his son's creativity. As Shabuto put the rings in his bag, he would see an afterimage of his father pointing to a trap door. It led directily to the throne room. That's where the objective to his mission was.

"HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?!"

Yelled a Jonin leveled Shinobi standing at the door of the Armory. Doing multiple handsigns, the Shinobi would snicker as he cast his jutsu. Suddenly thousands of feathers would materalize inside of the armory. Let's just hope Shabuto got to the trap door before he finds out what the other half of the jutsu does.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:47 am

{Shit!}

Shabuto sad as he was spotted he shot a bullet sized ball of sand at the trap door and activated his kamigan using its power of partical space replacement. Once the bullet was mere millimeters from the door Shabuto would switch places with the bullet instantanously appearing. Before the trap door he would use his amaterasu and summoned a wall of blue flames behind him incase the shinobi tried to follow him.

{Time to get out this jam}

Shabuto said as he went through the trap door.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:42 pm

The Shinobi would marvle at the speed of the boy. He coudnt do anything to stop him other than sound the alarm. As Shabuto crawled through a long dark tunnle, he would hear the alarm above him. Coming up to a fork in the road, Shabuto would have to choose left or right. His father was nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Shabuto would have to make a descion.

{Fuck....Better go left}

Shabuto move his body to the left and go down the left tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:52 pm

As Shabuto crawled to the left, he would exit and see a bright white light in front of him. before the light, there was another fork in the road. He could ether choose to go to the light or take a right.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:55 pm

{...Fuck that im going rightbut...I'll leave a little something here}

Now normally one would go toward the light but...shabuto figured that if he went toard the light... it was game over so he went to the right leveing behind a kunai that had been enhanced with his chakra in case he was wrong.

Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 pm

As Shabuto went to the right, he would see an ominous black light at the end of the tunnel. On the walls of the tunnel, there would be wires and cables leading to the black light. He was close to a massive Chakra signature.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:29 am

His eyes Still glowing with their Heavenly Blue glow Shabuto would sense the massive chakra and would Discern that he was arriving as the central control room.

{Perhaps this power is a beast or Gaurdian of sorts for the control room..or perhaps a powerful shinobi...regardless of which i must be prepared.}

He said as he contiue trough the true the tunnel changing his eyes back into his Sharingan to conserve chakra.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 am

As Shabuto walked into the black light room, he would see something incredibly familliar to him. He would see his mother and father sitting on a bench in his home. But it was strange because they didn't notise Shabuto.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:40 pm

As he witness his Mother and Father Conversiing on the bench Shabuto would be hrrifed...His mother was dead...he Killed her himself...how was this possible.

{What...What is this.....this cant ..be real...}

Shabuto said as he back into a wall from the shock of the Sight before him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Shabuto had finally faced his first obstacle in his mission. The black light was creating an incredibly powerful Genjutsu. It was stronger than his father's Tsukuomi. The couple would continue to converse as Shabuto realized that they were abit younger than usual.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Shabuto. Could feel the overwhelming presence of the genjustu but it was so powerful that as of right now he had no choice but to play along with it until he could figure out how to break it. He thought about using the rings but since he knew nothing of thier. Power it would pose to big of a risk.

{Mother.....father?... is this them...before I was born...how could the caster of this Justu even know about this.. u don't even have any. Memory of this.}
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Unfortunately for Shabuto, there was no 'caster' to the Genjutsu for it was all the Black Light. The special light focuses on suppressed and unsupressed memories of the victim and slowly eats away at them. Shabuto would begin to see his Father begin to fade away as he lost all recognition of his father entirely. He was about to lose his mother soon aswell.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Shabuto could feel it...the fading memories of his father leaving him...he didnt understand what was going on but he knew he had to escape this place before he lost his mother memories as well. He shifted back to his kamigan and used his Particle space replacement technique once more Switching place with the kunai he left a while back by the white light. The justu would now be working on the memories of the kunai. Like the day it was forged and the one who created it. As for shabuto having reappeared at his former location would proceed into going into the bright white light hoping for something [positive to happen...like making it into the control room.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Unfortunately for the Uchiha Bloodline, Shabuto has forgotten all about his father. As he continued on into the white light, he would feel a relaxing aura engulf his body. Almost too relaxing. But there led him to the mission objective. The Quantam Septer. Enclosed in thick thurmal chakra sensors, the security was almost inpenitrateable.
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 pm

As the soothing feeling suddenly made its way into shabuto body he woul feel a bit more relaxaed for some strnagr reason. But he figured it had something to do with this room seeing as how the last one place him it a powerful genjustu that had made him forget something...someone very important to him...ow well no use crying over spilled milk especially in the middle of a mission. He would see what seemed like the main energy source for the Base. it seemed to be guarded by a powerful defense comprised of chakra senors. He thought to just us his sand like he did last time but because they were a lot thick this time he would have a tougher time doing so...but he had no other way to obtain the Scepter and so he would use the sand. Shifting back to his byakugan Sharingan combo he would carefully maneuver the sane through the Censor aiming not to trip them up hopefully grabbing the scepter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am

Shabuto couldn't help but feel sleepy as he came ever closer to his mission objective. Suddenly, a man would walk into the room with a scar across his left eye. He was the leader of this secret Military Opperation. Unfortunately for Shabuto, he thought this was a bandits base.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here! A BOY trying to steal the Quantum Septer..!!! I'll kill you myself..."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 am

Shabuto would Feel a bit Drowsey From whatever was the Source..he recalled from the other room that the light had something to do with it. As the Shinobi appeared shabuto could tell he was in deep shit...he was still just a lowely genin but...he had the Heart of a Kage and would finish this mission no matter what. He first though would need to trun out the Light in the Room. He would Qicukly sign and released a fireball at the main souce of the light hopfully Detroying it making the room go from bright to pitch black. He then woud activate Shift both eyes to his Sharingan were he would have both of them active. After this was done he locked onto the mans Fairly large chakra signature. He had to Dispose of this Shinoboi if he was going to obtain the Scepter.

{ Dammit...}

Shabuto said as he Summoned the Awesome Power of his Azure Amaterasu Aiming to Incinerate the man to ashes with its overwhelming Force. If the light was put out the Shinobi would have no way to See the Sudden Coming of the flames and likely be caught off guard by them since he figured shabuto was a mere BOY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.   Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing off the Uchia flame: Shabuto infiltres the Rouge Shinobi base.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next