Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Chakra Control. I_vote_lcapChakra Control. I_voting_barChakra Control. I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Chakra Control. I_vote_lcapChakra Control. I_voting_barChakra Control. I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Chakra Control.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Chakra Control. Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Control.   Chakra Control. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Chakra is the main energy used on Mylania. It is what your body creates in order to perform jutsu. Now in bleach they use reitsu, and in shaman king they use furyoku, this is the main supply of energy for them, they are subs for us.

We shinobi are far more evolved then those of naruto and as such we perform differenetly. We convert chakra into other forms of energy, this is done with chakra control and chakra pool. The higher the control the less chakra need for the conversion.

Chakra control is very important to the shinobi of today. In order to "Bend" elements/powers freely, one needs a high control. Now this is not grounds for people to spam high levels of chakra control, because we will no longer go.

Bending Elements is a cool perk but will no longer be allowed of the lower ranked shinobi. In order to bend elements/powers freely, one needs to either have a considerable high chakra control OR it be gifted of your KG. Also the Kekkei genaki's titled "Water manipulation" and etc will not be allowed. You bio, jutsu and mastery have to reflect why we should allow you to "Manipuilate freely" and the cliche "I killed my clan, my mom hates me and I have to kill my brother" will not fly. Dont be afraid to be creative or EARN your manipulation. Stick to hand signs and jutsu for a while, it doesn't make you a newbie or suck.
Back to top Go down

Chakra Control.
Page 1 of 1