Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Illusions are Broken I_vote_lcapThe Illusions are Broken I_voting_barThe Illusions are Broken I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Illusions are Broken I_vote_lcapThe Illusions are Broken I_voting_barThe Illusions are Broken I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Illusions are Broken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The Illusions are Broken Empty
PostSubject: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 am

*It was finally done. Kyo had finished everything he needed to do before he could face his own village and shinobi again. With the 'Destruction' of the Diamond Village public, he could implement the final preparations of his plan. No one and nothing could stop this now, having not questioned why the Koutokage had been so reclusive and hostile towards the others. The betrayal of Ryukino would not go unpunished, nor did it go off without a hitch. Standing in Oblivion's Crypt Outer Realm, Kyo looked down on the REAL Diamond Village. He had already ripped the village from time itself and placed it within Oblivion's Crypt making it so that no one, not even Necross, could destroy the village or even enter the realm it currently resided in without being able to walk along the Continuum Shift.*

*Kyo had hoped with all his might that Ryukino would follow the one singularity line where he truly wanted to stay and protect the Diamond, but Kyo just couldn't trust him. Now he knew, that 1 to 100 percent chance just wasn't in their favor and Ryukino had betrayed them. What really pissed Kyo off however was that Shadow helped. Shadow, who Kyo thought was his own ally, had part in trying to destroy the village again. He deserved death for what he did, and Kyo could easily do it. Shadow's soul was still connected to his and Sol's...and there lied the last problem.*

*Kyo wouldn't be able to kill Shadow unless Sol wanted him to die too. The same went for Kyo and Sol in relation to Shadow. Their spirits were synched, and unless Sol unsycnhed their souls, Shadow would live unless Necross or Shinigami themselves reaped his soul. Then Kyo would be able to unsynch their lives. There was one last way, but Kyo hadn't truly wanted it to go that far. As of now, Sol was far too gone to be brought back. And by the time Kyo had his shinobi ready enough, it would be too late. He was being left with very little choice in this matter.*

*Sol would have to die.*
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 am

After his encounter with Ryu, Slade would look all over the lands looking for Kyo. After shearching for atleast a day Slade would find Kyo in the Crypt.

"Where have you been? I'm assuming you already know about Ryu's assault on the village."

Slade knew the reason that he couldn't find Kyo was because he didn't want to be found. So why did he want to be found now? Either way Slade knew something serious was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 am

*Kyo's gaze would fall on Slade as he was the only one allowed to enter this part of Oblivion's Crypt. He had a legit keyblade which also meant he was the only one allowed to go further at this point.*

"No one has obtained a keyblade yet. I wasn't going to let the village be destroyed."

*Kyo's line of sight would fall down far below them where the real Diamond Village was. Slade would be able to see it to as the darkness spread out around them. The Diamond Village was safe, but Kyo couldn't keep it in Oblivon's Crypt for too much longer.*

"Slade...there's a good chance I won't survive the upcoming war. I've been constantly failing my duty as Koutokage and I've let things get too far out of hand. Because I've been trying to play nice with the others, and do things by the book. I'm sorry."

*The pain in Kyo's voice was enough to darken the atmosphere even more. But that was all going to change.*

"Ryukino will pay for this, and so will Shadow. But...Sol will have to be dealt with first. Like I said, things have fallen apart because I've been playing nice. But I won't allow this to continue anymore. Those few genin who have made any progress at all should be brought here. Not to this exact location, but to the road to Twilight Town. We have a long journey ahead of us, and the Organization will finalize their movements soon. Even if I have to rip every single reality to shreds, I won't let the Diamond be pushed into the mud."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:46 am

"So you switched the village with a fake. Understandable and you made sure to keep every body out of the loop to make sure the actual location wasn't leaked. I understand why you did such."

Slade would look over the actual village watching as the Darkness enveloped him and Kyo. Hearing Kyo's prediction caught Slade off guard. He didn't think that Kyo would proclaim his own death like this.

"Kindness is never a weakness Kyo remember that. Just like trust can be a powerful thing if put in the right person. So don't think that you're gonna leave all the work for me and just die now."

Slade knew how serious the situation was, and he chose to make the joke to lighten the mood. Yet he felt that darker times were coming to the village, and was fully ready for the mantle of kage if it so fell to him.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 am

*Kyo smiled halfheartedly with Slade. There wasn't many people Kyo could trust anymore. Slade was one of very, very few people.*

"Slade...If it's only you and me against all of organization 13 and even the rest of the villages...don't ever lose."

*Kyo's spirit began to glow brightly, visible to the naked eye with as much power that poured from him. He was releasing all of his restraints, showing that he was no longer going to hold anything back, no matter who against. All illusions were broken.*

"Now...where are my shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
The Universal Visionist: Mizukage of the Paladin
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Appearing through a void in space shabuto would appear his mask on as he exited the void shutting it behind him. Shabuto through his cosmic understanding had detected an anomaly in the dimensions. He didn't harbor any ill will towards the two shinobi in fact it was quite the opposite...he wanted to assist kyo. In his endeavours to save the diamond...after all shabuto had promised his uncle ravage that he would not follow the path of darkness...even if that meant betraying his father...though it pained him to do so...shabuto just couldn't sit back and watch the place that became his home be destroyed...he wouldn't allow it.

"Kyo...slade...we have somethings to discuss"

He said as his over big kage garb swayed in the wind. He removed his mask and revealed his face to them.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 pm

When Shabuto attempted to enter the part of Oblivion's Crypt where Slade and Kyo were, he would feel himself forcibly ejected from his dimensional travels. He would fall simply at the edge of Oblivion's Crypt, unable to access the reaches of which Kyo and Slade currently inhabited. The rules of that area fell directly under Kingdom Hearts itself, and as such could only be accessed by one with a true keyblade, or the ability to walk the Continuum Shift.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 pm

*Kyo emerged with Slade in tow from the depths of Oblivion's Crypts Outer Realm, right in front of Shabuto. He cast a glower onto Shabuto that let him know the time for games and pleasantries were far behind them.*

"What is it? I don't have time for foolishness so get straight to the point."

*Kyo was preparing to move the Real Diamond Village back into the timeline.*
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 pm

As he found himself rejected by the dimension he would be standing outside the crypt. Kyo and slade appearing before him. He would sigh heavily as he began to make his business known to them.

"It's about the supposed destruction of the diamond... and the up coming war with Ryukino and my father... I... wish to assist you in your efforts to stop them by extending my hand to you as an ally"

He completely removed his mask causing it to poof away in a blaze of purple light.

"My father...shadow though I'm not completely aware of his reasons has formed an alliance with Ryukino and destroyed the diamond with his anti matter...the thing is... Icant and won't agree to helping that monster...my uncle..."

He said as his kamigan came active in response to his emotion.

"My uncle ravage made me promise to stay away from the darkness and to save my cousin as well...the diamond has become my home and I refuse to sit back and watch it crumble before me
... at the hands if my own blood..."

He hoped kyo understood his position he knew he probably thought shabuto was pulling the wool over his eyes but... it was quite the contrary...he knew it was a great possibility that he would have to face his father...but it was something that would have to be don't for the betterment of the diamond
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 pm

"This seems to be a situation for the two of you to discuss. I have to gather and train the troops."

As Slade spoke he would take notice of the signs that Shabuto was sincere, but it would be up to Kyo to choose if he could help or not. Slade's main job was to train the recruits to help defend the village.

Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:26 pm

*Kyo didn't bother with trying to figure Shabuto out. Like he had just said, they didn't have time to waste. Like he should've done with Ryukino, he would indulge Shabuto but if he were to cross him, even once, he would erase him completely.*

"I'm not going to lie and say I trust you. I won't trust anyone outside of the few who are bound to me through a special pact, Slade being one of them. You can do as you wish and help us if you want, but if you cross us, or if anything you do becomes a threat to our goals, you will be terminated."

*Kyo opened a Continuum Gate beneath Shabuto and himself, dropping them further into Oblivion's Crypt. They moved from point A to D in an instant.*
Back to top Go down
Shabuto Uchiha
Shabuto Uchiha

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Shabuto merely flayed his hands through hair before scratching an ich he had since his dimensional hopping.

"No worries just point me to it and i'll do my best"

He wasn't bull shitting kyo and could tell he meant what he said but shabuto wasn't worried...he knew what had to be done AS HE WAS SUCKED INTO THE the shift with kyo
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:48 pm

(Going to start a new post soon, but we'll need Yuki to come back on too.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Illusions are Broken   The Illusions are Broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Illusions are Broken
Page 1 of 1