Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Vessel you called I_vote_lcapVessel you called I_voting_barVessel you called I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Vessel you called I_vote_lcapVessel you called I_voting_barVessel you called I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Vessel you called

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Cool points : 0

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Setsuna walked onto the premises and sat at the waters edge looking out on the beauty of the lake. He awaited vessel and ken.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Vessel was on top of a tree waiting on Setsuna to show up. He was about to take a quick nap, but that was dead now. Flipping down silently, Vessel landed on the grass, walked onto the sand and spoke.

"I see you made it. Good. Real quick. What do you know about bending elements?"
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Setsuna looked over to vessel and stood facing him.

"well I know water style jutsu but I'm not great I can use hidden mist,waterprisen, and so on. But I've never had training and aren't very good."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:30 pm

"K. So the first thing I want you to do is to step into the water and channel your chakra into the lake. Put as much as you can and then you should feel something cool and refreshing. Once you feel that, make it rise and let it form."

Vessel walked onto the water, almost in the same spot he trained Takeo for water ninjustu. Ironic...
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Setsuna steped into the water as told thinking this would be a waste of his time. He wasn't that inexperienced. He had done this many times before but what the hay. Setsuna breathed in through his nostrils and exhaled deeply through his mouth as he lifted his arms. The water around him and vessel rose into the air and formed together into a water sphere. Maintaining the sphere he would look to vessel.

"Is that good."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:27 am

"Now hold it..."

Vessel seen he was able to form it. A sphere was pretty easy, but it was still a figure. So Vessel was gonna take this up a notch. Blending his wind and water nature, he formed mini ice senbon needles and tossed to towards the sphere of water t see how long Setsuna could hold it.
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am

Setsuna kept his arms risen in the air to maintain the sphere. With each senbon thrown it got harder and harder to hold the sphere. After about ten minutes he let the sphere fall.

"Damn."
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:48 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:20 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:07 am

((Sorry wasn't able to have access. But I kinda don't see the phone in having Vessel train Setsuna if he's able to do all this and hold water for that long as a Genin) )
Back to top Go down
Setsuna Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Setsuna Uchiha

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 pm

(well he dosent know many jutsu and isint fluent in the manipulation of the water just because he can make an orb so i think he needs training and a sensai would be great for him because he is great at taking orders.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vessel you called Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vessel you called   Vessel you called I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vessel you called
Page 1 of 1