Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Hunt For My Brother.... I_vote_lcapHunt For My Brother.... I_voting_barHunt For My Brother.... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Hunt For My Brother.... I_vote_lcapHunt For My Brother.... I_voting_barHunt For My Brother.... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Hunt For My Brother....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

Hunt For My Brother.... Empty
PostSubject: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Hours later Zeke and Ucello were running north in the desert. "Are you sure its this way Zeke?" Ucello asked as they were running. "Positive. I know this is the way. I feel a force pulling me, and its not just the armband."
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: 1
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:35 am

As Zeke was running on the sand the world around him will begin to disappear in darkness and a voice would go in Zeke's head.

"Yes little brother keep coming to me. Let us begin your sacrifice. Hahahaha."

A door would appear in a distance in front of Zeke.
Hunt For My Brother.... Door-light-darkness-lg-230x300-2frkhwk
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Ucello jumped and turned into her weapon form as Zeke grabbed her. Then as he slowed down and walked through the door, he yelled "I'm here Sephram! Come and show yourself!" Then he stared into the darkness and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm

A light would shine a few feet in front of Zeke.

"Weclome to your end little brother."

Sephram would be sitting on a throne made of darkness. As soon as he stood the chair disappear and he look at his little brother through his armor.

Hunt For My Brother.... 236px-No_Heart_KHBBSFM

"Well Zeke you came to be a sacrifice for that girl. Pathetic. I can't believe I made a sacrifice for a worm like you but if I guess we wouldn't be standing here now."

A sword hilt would grow from the dark ground right in front of Sephram. He would pull his zanpakuto from the ground and piont it at Zeke.

"Prepare to die little brother."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Zeke stood there trembling with anger as he saw his brother. "DIE!!" Zeke yelled as he ran forward and thrusts Ucello out, aiming for his brother's heart.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Sephram would easily defect the attack by knocking Zeke sword upward and spin around to his back. He would kick Zeke hard a few feet forward from him.

"You lucky I didn't want to kill you so quick, but try that dumbass attack again and you won't be so lucky. Now get up and fight me or I will take you to your little bitch and kill her before your eyes."

Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am

Zeke regained his balance and did four handsigns and said "Darkness-Style: Black Earth Justu." Which made black earthen spikes erupt forward in blinding speed towards Sephram.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:39 am

Sephram would slash a shadow wave at the eruption and cancel each move out. He would leap in the air and try to slash Zeke in his head.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Zeke parried with Ucello and jumped to the side. I need weapons that I'm familiar with. Armband I need some weapons for this fight. Zeke thought as he grabbed his armband. It started to glow and split itno two lights over his hands which became claws.

Hunt For My Brother.... Durga

"Thanks there. Now brother let's finish this." Zeke said as he got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Sephram would laugh at his brother and pull the sword out the ground. He would place it on his shoulder and colse his eyes.

"Let see what those claws are capable of."

When he open his eyes two shadow creatures would appear and surround Zeke.
Hunt For My Brother.... 612157994_1974775

"Rip him to pieces my cats."

The shadow cats would charge at Zeke.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Zeke slammed the tips of the claws into the ground which erupted and made pillars of fire and lightning around him. Then he dashed around and slashed down the tigers one by one.
Back to top Go down
Lord Ouin
Lord of Espadas
Lord Ouin

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:11 am

The two tigers would evade Zeke and go for his pillars. The one that attack the fire would absorb the fire and transform into a fire tiger.....
Hunt For My Brother.... 168835-bigthumbnail
And the other into lightning.....
Hunt For My Brother.... 189726-bigthumbnail

"Now come little brother. You didn't think I will take it easy on you. Hahahaha. Show me that you are wroth of dying."

The fire tiger would shoot at Zeke with dark fireballs and the other would send dark thunder waves at him.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Zeke tried to block the hits, though they were much stronger than he thought. Their sheer force shattered the claws and sent Zeke flying back.

"Heh looks like I wasn't ready for this yet." Zeke said as he started to get up, but he coughed up blood and fell to one knee. "Dammit I can't lose here!"

Taroshin flew out of him and said "I see we need that power. About time. Zeke I'm about to show you what I meant by our bond from your training."

Taroshin then leapt forward and flew into Zeke as a purple light. In which it changed Zeke into something new.

Hunt For My Brother.... AnimeGuy

"What's with this power?" Zeke asked as he looked at his hands. "Nevermind, I don't need to know where it came from. I'll use it to defeat you Sephram!"

Zeke dashed towards his brother with such force that it tore the ground. "Die!" He yelled as he gathered energy into his hand and made a blade of darkness.

Suddenly a blast hit the area around the tigers. A black fire surrounded the area of the tigers and two figures.

Hunt For My Brother.... Humanshadow

Hunt For My Brother.... 1122695965_PurpleGlow

"It finally feels good to be humand again." The boy said with an evil grin. "Come on Ucello, let's make this quick."
'
"Wait! Why am I in this? And why do you have a body Taroshin? -sigh- Oh well I guess."

Then the two stared and waited for the tigers' next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt For My Brother....   Hunt For My Brother.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt For My Brother....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: No Nachidos Mundo :: Hollow Desert-
Jump to: