Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
story of revenge chap 1 I_vote_lcapstory of revenge chap 1 I_voting_barstory of revenge chap 1 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
story of revenge chap 1 I_vote_lcapstory of revenge chap 1 I_voting_barstory of revenge chap 1 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

story of revenge chap 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkryi
Antagonist
Antagonist
Darkryi

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : God of beasts and war

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

story of revenge chap 1 Empty
PostSubject: story of revenge chap 1   story of revenge chap 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Evil

Power

Money

Corruption

These are all the things little Kassie Havlock was trying to help her father stop. Her father the president of the united states year 2035, the heads in congress mad with power and plunged the world into a steam like state, but this story isn't about a little girl growing up to fix all the problems and live happily ever after, no this story is about a man Azores they call him son of corvo attano the master assassin who was slain at the hands of havlock and cast into the void this is the story of a crash of an empire a fall of a leader a story of revenge.

He sat on the ledge rain coming down hard. It was cold and wet he rolled down is sleeve and finished his smoke. he tossed it off and it feel 200 story's down to the ground. He stood up and looked at the mark it glowed and shone bright red and the swirls engulfed around it.

"Time to go to work..." He said in a rough deep voice. He rolled up his left sleeve and the marks turned black and power stop coursing through his veins. He reached to his built and pulled off his crossbow, the metal was wet and cold to the touch it made his skin crawl.

He knew who the target was. A wealthy New York governor who became to corrupt and power hungry and needed to be put down for good. The high rise building Azores was on had a direct site of the governor's office it was almost 7 and he would be there soon. His alarm went off.

"Its time..."

His mask came down over his face he adjusted the lenses so they came into focus. The mask was cold on the outside but warm on the inside, it was that of a skeleton figure much like his dads but had been fixed to compress around the face so it would not sleep and breathing could not be heard from it. He saw the target and pulled out the very sword his dad had used to slay the high overseer.

"come now... lets finish this fool off.."

He jumped and blinked forward and dived towards the window. The glass shattered with a huge crash he rolled into the office two guards tried to grab him but he stabbed the left one in the stomach the blood coming out hot and thick. The right one lunged at him he pulled his hand out and his second blade appeared and he sliced across the mans throat, it spewed out all around Azores, and with a quick move he finished the left one with a huge twist throwing him out the window.

He got up quick and blinked forward to the door. He peaked in the keyhole. He saw his target.

"Too quite... somethings wrong.." He thought to himself. He burst in using wind-blast and he was dumbfounded, and shocked. The target was gone and no one was in there.

"..."

Two shots went off but both missed him he turned and saw two men, one a guard the other the target he blinked to the guard and grabbed him by the throat. The target tried to run but from underneath Azores's wrist came a chain the tied around the targets left ankle.

"......."

The man's sweat poured out all over his hand it was like a water fall. He was going to enjoy this. His left hand turned read the marks burning yellow and orange. Power consumed him and he sent the swirls of power into the mans fore head. He dropped him down and clenched a fist.

"bye..."

A split second the man had and his head exploded blood bones and brains went everywhere. A splash of blood hit a lens and he only could see dark red in the left eye. The target started to laugh. Azores tilted his head like a dog than blackness over came him.

He awoke in a prison cell.

"The fuck is this....." He asked himself. the bed was hard and wet like someone had pissed in it. His roommate grabbed him by the collar and started screaming at him spit flying out of his mouth breath stunk of rotten balls and old milk.

"Enough of this fool..."

He grabbed the mans arms and twisted them the bone snapped he than grabbed the mans skull and was about to twist when to guards in metal suites stopped him the big man crying tears spewing out blood pouring out onto the ground. The guards took his arms and threw him against a wall.

"I will give you two five seconds before i end you.."

"Command does not comply convict" They said when they spoke.
"Times up.."

He gripped the right ones skull and rammed it into the wall it crushed whit blood oozed out. He took the left one and picked him up and threw him the ground he ripped the face mask off. It was a human looking at him he jabbed forward and stuck his hand in the guards skull. He than took the body of the guard and threw it at the room mate the splat sounded much of a water balloon hitting a concrete ground.

"That wasn't bad i guess.."

He was in an orange jumpsuit. He needed his gear the door was open he slipped out into the prison out to find his things. He leaned around a corner to guards taking a smoke, he decided not to kill them not worth his time, He saw the torture room there would probably be his things. He peaked in through the keyhole, there was someone in the chair, and in their hand was his mask.

"okay one down five to go..."

He heard footsteps and turned around he saw the shadow's of the guards. He looked to his left a sword was on the table he snatched it and went into the corner were darkness hid him. One stopped and turned and left the other sat down in a chair leaned back and propped his feet up on the table.

"Time to work some magic.." He grinned and was right behind the man he edged the sword up and grabbed the mans mouth and ran the blade across his throat. The blood poured out all across the wall it was hot to the touch he dragged the guy to the corner and removed the key from his right pocket. He turned to the door and unlocked it.

He walked in and grabbed his mask. In the chair was a blonde girl, she had blue eyes long beautiful blonde hair and an amazing face she stunned him, but he didn't have time for her now he carried on. In the next room his sword was on the table and his over coat and armor were next to it he grabbed them and out them on, He flipped his sword up and caught it the blade was out. He put on his mask and adjusted the lenses once more so everything was in focus. He heard footsteps from outside.
Back to top Go down

story of revenge chap 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Extra's :: Short stories-
Jump to: