Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_vote_lcapJutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_voting_barJutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_vote_lcapJutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_voting_barJutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Jutsu List Rubric *Updated*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu List Rubric *Updated*   Jutsu List Rubric *Updated* I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:50 am

All Genin, Chuunin and Special Jounin from this day forward are required to use the following format when making there Jutsu List. There is absolutely no exception to this rule. furthermore any Jutsu list not following this format will be considered wrong and will not be approved. We are doing this for both your sake as a "user" and our sake as the Administration.

I'm also going to explain in detail what should and should not be included in each category.

Kekkei Genkai:Here you explain what your Blood limit allows you to do. Your Kekkei Genkai is now required to be original, no longer will "Fire Control, Sound master, etc" be considered a Kg, Thi does not mean look up the word fire in Japaneses and call it a Kg. Be Original with your creation, step out side of the box and if you can't think of something then dont get a KG, list it as unattained or just dont use KG. The common misconception is that you HAVE to a Kekkei Genkai in order to be good, this is not the case.

Chakra Natures:Effective immediately, new genin are allowed one Chakra Nature from the start and must work for a second, obtaining two at the same time should either tie into your Kg, or have prior approve.

Chakra Nature Usage:Here you will BRIEFLY explain the method you use for your chakra Nature. Whether it be simply jutsu (Fire ball jutsu etc, or if they have "Bending methods" (Wielding the element like an Air,water etc bender). You can explain in detail or simple put "Bending" or "Jutsu" most if not all genin should have "Jutsu" unless their Kg allows them to be a bender, remember bending elements is a high level skill and may only be obtained by the teachings of a profession in that field; however there are a few exceptions to this rule.

Jutsu:This is where you put you jutsu that aren't so basic. I don't need to see "Fire Ball requiem: I shoot fire balls from my hand. This is something basic and honestly you dont need to feel your jutsu list with little things like this, it is ok if you do however, but what I want to see here is "Chidori's, and more intermediate jutsu.

Passive traits: Though this are normally some of the pettiest of skills, if you have them we the administration must know of this.

****Important notice*****

Stop explaining your jutsus,bio's, weapons list and such like children. I do not want to see "I get all powerful and junk when I use this move" one should try to write in a more explanatory fashion, this isn't a fight so don't explain your jutsu to me as if it were one.
Back to top Go down

Jutsu List Rubric *Updated*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: