Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_vote_lcapUgh. Back in the Ops.... I_voting_barUgh. Back in the Ops.... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_vote_lcapUgh. Back in the Ops.... I_voting_barUgh. Back in the Ops.... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Ugh. Back in the Ops....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel
Anbu::Blood Prince of the Angeli
Artery Vessel

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Sky/Sun Ring of the Emoto Family
Soul Count: 17

Ugh. Back in the Ops.... Empty
PostSubject: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Vessel walked around the Angeli village for a while and then decided to stop here by the beach. He and Mary been out of this world for so long. Their Goddess needed them there, help with protecting her heaven. Its been great up there, but it was time to come back here.

"Ah. So good to be back here. I gotta check up on Ravage though. And Ally. And Hoodoo. And...Omg!!! I still have the curse!"

He's been out of this world but an image of a tentacle entering two girls played in his head for a while. Ugh. Apparently, some things never change....
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:44 am

From the beach, one could see the ocean clearly. Ken had anticipated that there were only a few people on the beach at this hour. It was mid-day and hot. A bead of sweat would run down his neck and into his shirt. He would see none other than Artery Vessel and what Ken had thought to be his companion as he walked onto the beach.

-Well, well, well...Artery Vessel.-
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Vessel turned around and noticed a familiar face. It was the big guy. He kinda forgot his name. But it was the same guy who tried to take the title from him as boss. Vessel would let him have the title, but Mary won't allow nor his previous bosses.

"....hey there....buddy. Long time no see. What I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Ken would stand before Vessel with his hands in his pockets. He would raise an eyebrow as this man acted so smug. Ken took Artery's lack of memory as an insult. His hands would lift from his pockets, they were clenched into tight fists.

-You don't know who I am..!?-
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 pm

This time, Vessel arched his eyebrows. He may sick at remembering names, but once he seen a face, that was always gonna be in memory. Vessel took a look at bug boys fist. Rowdy and ready to fight as always.

"Naw. I remember you, just not your name, to be honest. Now before you get pissed and swing, there's some things I need you to update me on. For instance, the family. But any info would do good."

Vessel absentmindly scratched his head with his left hand. The hand that still bore the Sky ring. It was to show Ken things were to be cool.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 am

Ken would chuckle as Vessel said 'family'. relaxing a bit, Ken's fists would open. On his left hand, two glimmers of light would flash off of Ken's new rings.

-You have missed the biggest breakthrough in the Mafia history. I have successfully merged and fused multiple flames together to create a NEW flame.. It far surpasses the Sky Flame.. I call it.. Azusa's Wrath.-
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Vessel bit his lip and nodded. To be honest, there was usually one person every generation that did that. He was expecting Ally to do it in the generation though. There was a couple Vessel could figure with the ring already. As Vessel mulled over the ring power he took out a cookie and munched.

"I have to say, I'm impressed. Though you may not want to tell most bosses that. We discuss your ring later. Right now, I need to know Mylania welfare.
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:57 am

Ken would scoff. Artery Vessel seemed to have the audacity to still think he was the boss after months of unexplained absence. His fists would tighten once again.

-I am telling this to a former Boss. I can't believe that you would still assume your position after months of unexplained absence. Mylania has crumbled. Shadow Uchiha has wrapped his fingers around this land and holds an iron grip upon it.-

Ken would pause. His right sleeve would explode all the way up to his shoulder, revealing his diamond form skin arm.

-And there is nothing you can do about it..Artery Vessel. And my name is Ken Aburame. I will make you remember this name.-
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:24 pm

As Vessel munched on his cookie, he watch as Kenny was starting to rile himself up for a fight. Hers, seems like nothing change. Everyone was quick to start a fight. Probably one of the reasons Shadow was taking over. Peeps don't know how to fight together.

"Look, Kenny, I know you're probably pissed that I left for so long. There are reasons that's way too long to explain now, but in due time, I'll tell. And yes, I am still boss of the Emoto family whether you like it or not. To be honest, I just wannaupdate on the welfare. Of you trying to fight....well....I guess I can't refuse. But I ask this once. Back off. You have no idea what I been through for you to immediately judge me."

As Vessel finished his cookie, he pulled out a second. Oatmeal raisin.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm

<Master Uchiha would appear in a rather large rift behind Ken Aburame with complete silence. Staring down Vessel with icy eyes. Shadow's hand would rest on Ken's left shoulder.>

"..not yet Ken.. There are still more preparations to be done.."
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Affiliations

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:33 am

Ken's fists would relax as he was calmed almost instantly. Turning away from Vessel, Ken would snap his fingers. Meters in front of Ken, a large sinkhole would appear. Ken wouldn't think twice about Shadow's decision as he jumped into the hole. Moments later, the hole would close.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel
Artery Vessel

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 am

-sigh- "Why is this world so confusing..."

Last time Vessel got into a fight with Shadow, he disappear. This time, Vessel won't be so lucky. If Shadow really was taking over, it's time to fight back. Finishing his cookie, he turned around and started walking to his crib, many thought stuck on his mind..
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:38 pm

<Shadow would turn from Vessel as well. His jet black cloak would sway in the wind, as did his hair.>

"We will meet again, Artery.."

<With those icy words, he was gone in a twisted rift in the fabric of space.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh. Back in the Ops....   Ugh. Back in the Ops.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh. Back in the Ops....
Page 1 of 1