Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Washing away the betrayal... I_vote_lcapWashing away the betrayal... I_voting_barWashing away the betrayal... I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Washing away the betrayal... I_vote_lcapWashing away the betrayal... I_voting_barWashing away the betrayal... I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Washing away the betrayal...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

Washing away the betrayal... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:17 pm

<Deep in the shadows of the Uchiha Domain, beneath the Shinobi, a stone wall seemed to ripple like a rock being dropped in a tranquil lake. The lone sound of slowly dripping water could be heard throughout the hallways of the domain. Just as quickly as the ripples begun, they stopped; the stone wall was once again solid. A dark hooded figure would emerge from the shadows and begin towards the stairs that led to the main ballroom. Silence and stealthy movements seemed to be the figure's forte.>

"..."
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Cool points : 1
Job/hobbies : traveling, flirting, living life

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Looking the emotion Daisy was expressing, Zeke grew serious and Ucello knew what was gonna happen next.

"So how are we gonna bring him back?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Izuno
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Daisy Izuno

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Spending time with Ravage, training, traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:35 pm

:- Daisy continued onward. She wasn't exactly ignoring Zeke, but, her attention was on something else.

She walked over to a wall which had Ravage's portrait held on it. She bent down to the floor and picked up a black and white, checkered bandana. It was obvious that this bandana held some form of meaning to her.

Daisy clutched hard on it as she stood up. Finally, she answer in a low, quivering tone. -:

"... I have reason to believe that my son, Daken took refuge here. If you can help me bring him back to the Diamond Village, I'll owe you one."

:- Daisy took one final look at the bandana before tying it around her neck. -:
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

<- Meanwhile...

At the sound of the loud, obnoxious explosion, Daken leaped up from the throne. A smile crept across his face before he grabbed two of the bottles and hid behind the throne. ->

"... I'll be damned if its uncle, Shadow again..."

<- Daken whispered before opening up one of the bottles and taking a huge swig. He sat in wait. ->
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:09 pm

As the dust cleared Ucello quietly said "So that's the power of a soul weapon. I wonder if I could get as strong as that one day."

From hearing that Zeke replied "It's possible Ucello. We just gotta find a teacher for you one day." Then they both ran up to Daisy's position.

"So what's next?" He asked as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Izuno
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Daisy Izuno

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:59 pm

:- As Zeke and Ucello stepped back, Daisy dashed forward in a light run. She jumped forward toward the door, she lit up in a brilliant white light. As the light dimmed down, what would be seen was a three bladed katana spinning toward the door.

The blades began to emit explosions, plowing straight through the door.

The door had been breached...

Daisy, now in her human form got up from a knelt position, looking around the entrance hall with caution. -:

"... Cost is aallllll clear!"

:- she said, raising her hand and giving them a thumbs up. She had a sweet grin on her face.

She had been waiting to test out her abilities the moment she came from training. -:
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Getting away from the door a few feet, Zeke and Ucello stood and wondered what was about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Izuno
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Daisy Izuno

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:31 pm

:- Daisy lifted her hand, touching on the large doors of the hideout. It was charred, as if someone tried to set it ablaze. It was a horrifying thought to think of. Who would burn down a place where a clan rested. It was now that Daisy viewed the world as this great turmoil. Something had gone terribly wrong while she had been away. She intended to find out.

She pushed hard on the door, but, it wouldn't budge one bit. No doubt this problem had occurred from the charred state of the hideout. Daisy was not going to let this stop her.

She stepped back, giving herself some distance from the door. She nodded her head, motioning Zeke and Ucello to take a few steps back as well. -:
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Spl. Jonin of Angeli
Zeke

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Nodding his slightly in response, Zeke and Ucello stayed and silent.

I wonder what clues we'll find of Ravage in here? I hope it's something good...... I can't bear to have to use these hands to aid in the taking out of another person close to me. Zeke thought as he was clenching and opening his hand constantly.

Ucello seeing this, put a comforting hand on his shoulder. He looked back at her then gave her a reassuring smile. Then they both looked forward at the doors in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Izuno
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Daisy Izuno

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:02 pm

:- As if stepping into a warzone, Daisy crept up on what looked like the Uchiha Hideout. It looked the same, but, the scenery all around it was foreign. They were in a village, though, it looked deserted. No sight of life or 'souls' anywhere. What was this place?

Daisy walked slowly to the large doors of the hideout, her head turned around time and time again. Something about this place was weird. It looked like a wasteland. -:

"Zeke, we should stay close... There's no telling what could be here. It's so different."
Back to top Go down
Daken Uchiha
Dark Star
Dark Star
Daken Uchiha

Job/hobbies : Traveling

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:53 pm

<- It was quiet, save for sounds of glass being shattered in the throne room. Sitting in the throne was the Explosive Uchiha's son, Daken. His hair had gotten longer. He had also grown a mustache and a scruffy beard. His eyes were droopy as ever, body sunk down in the throne as if the life had left his body. He was drunker than ever.

In his hand, he held a bottle of Sake. Around the throne chair sat dozens more of the same bottle. It was definitely a private party indeed. ->

"... Mother ain't shit, father ain't been shit ever since I was born..."

<- Daken took another large swig of his sake. His eyebrows furrowed before he launched the half empty bottle at the wall. The bottle shattered, creating more glass on the floor. ->

"The only goddamn person i have... Left... To depend on... Is myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washing away the betrayal...   Washing away the betrayal... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Washing away the betrayal...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Elysium Castle :: The Leader's District :: Uchiha Domain-
Jump to: