Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The Sayian Ascension.

Go down 
+7
Alexander Slade
Ken A
Alistar Slade
Slade Hyuga
Sevyn Tyn
Vengeance
Raven
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raven
Chunnin of the New Terrace
Raven

Cool points : 1

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: The Lightning Flame
Soul Count: 4

The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 am

-With a burst of golden energy flowing around him, Raven would launch himself through the air currents towards Matsuo. The energy flow would be so strong throughout Raven that the currents of air would simply defuse with contact with the energy. As he flew towards Matsuo with a rapid bust of speed, Raven would ball up his fist and send it towards him. He was throwing a hard right straight to Matsuo's gut. The punch had enough power to easily subdue any normal opponent, but Raven was never too confident. Quickly after the punch, Raven would quickly spin his body and send a kick to his side. In the small series of attacks, the kick was exponentially stronger than the punch.-

"!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

As Raven flew toward Matsuo, Alistar would activate the reason for his clones. Once he'd made contact with them, they would release energy parasite into his system. These parasites would begin to feed on the energy he was releasing, and the more he would use, the stronger those parasites would become. Alistar would smile at how quickly that had worked.

"Man, I'm good."

As Raven threw his punch at Matsuo, Alistar would teleport between them. He'd take the punch and the kick full force, absorbing the kinetic energy from the both of them. Now, with Raven at close range, there was no defense for what came next. Alistar would punch Raven in his chin following it up with a repulse that carried the force of his own attacks which would send him reeling back. Since his healing factor repaired any damage done, Alistar simply waited for Raven's reply and for him to boost his energy again so the parasite would do their job.

Then Alistar would establish a telepathic link to Slade, so he would let him in on the plan.

-The clones weren't meant to do any harm themselves. I created them solely for the purpose of transferring energy parasites into his system. The more energy he uses, the weaker he becomes. Some of the parasites will congregate at his chakra points, blocking them and further weakening him as well.-
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Cool points : 0

Affiliations
Dark Brand: C-Ranked Explosive Brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:48 pm

As the currents came into contact with Raven's own energy an unexpected occurrence happened. The currents didn't diffuse as Raven had expected. They would instead clash with his external burst of power and were holding his energy off to the point of a stale mate. As the attacks kept Raven preoccupied Matsuo would begin to attack before Alistar appeared in between them.

"I can handle him Alistar."

As he spoke he would be hopping back preparing his next attack as he began focusing his spiritual energy into his left index finger.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Kusanagi
Nocturne Aeterna of The New Age Rogue's
Hinata Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

Hinata smiled tiredly at the scene.

"Why are they all picking on that bunny? Is it rabbit hunting season?" She put a hand on her hip and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm bad at jokes."

"Seriously, why is a Sannin down there though? A Jonin is far more than enough to handle an opponent of this caliber, even with the amount of power he's putting out. All that energy and no way to properly use it doesn't make you strong. It makes you a threat that needs to be dealt with."

Hinata folded her arms under her well endowed bosom and continued to watch the scene.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dark Brand: Unobtained
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 am

×Fashionably late like always, Shadow would see Alistair, Slade, Ken, Matsuo, and someone that looked to be a Hyuga congregate around a steady flow of incredible energy. Of course Shadow wouldn't simply walk onto a battlefield without knowledge on what was happening. His jet black cloak would sway in the breeze gently as he lifted an eyebrow.×

... Alistair...AND Vengeance...

×His icy voice carried throughout the battlefield but he wasn't yelling. A stony emotionless look was on his face as he would continue to walk towards Ken. A sharp glance would meet Alistair and then dart over to the Hyugas.×

It's been far too long. I'm sure you want a real fight, Alistair.. or even you, Slade..?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 am

-As Alistair took the punch, Raven would smile roundhouse kick wasn't accounted for. Slamming into Alistair's ribcage, Raven would send him flying with such speeds he would ricochet off of trees and the ground.-
(Your uppercut and psyonic repulse was ignored because you neglected to stop my full attack.)

"You're both pretty good..!!"

-Raven could feel some of his energy become impure and realize what was happening quickly. He had witnessed Alistair in battle before. Looking at Matsuo, Raven would step back then fly upwards. Golden balls of energy would form in each of Raven's hands as he aimed at Matsuo with both hands. Firing a barrage of energy blasts downward onto his position. The attack wouldn't be lethal, but if hit, it would hurt a ton.-
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
The Hyuga Kage of The New Terrace
Slade Hyuga

Job/hobbies : training, eating

Affiliations
Dark Brand: S-Ranked Reflex brand
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 pm

I came to investigate a strong presence of power. When i arrived I found Raven, your bunny, to be a bit stronger than in our previous encounters.

Matsuo can handle him, but the others feel the need to flex their strength. He has barely shown what he could do. Yet the others feel the need to interfere in his fight.

*Slade would then notice an eerie chill fall over the field before his Byakugan picked up Shadow's location.*

I'm merely here as a spectator in this event shadow. I only wish to assess the strength of my former pupal. But that brings this question to mind, what interest do you have in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
The Dark King of Elysium
The Dark King of Elysium
Shadow Uchiha

Cool points : -1
Job/hobbies : Father, Leader

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame: Unobtained
Soul Count: 666

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:42 am

×Finally making it to Ken's location, Shadow's emotionless expression would remain. Continuing to stare at Slade, a slight Haze would begin to fall over the field as a barrage of medium sized explosions caused by Raven would meet the battlefield. Leaning over and saying something to Ken, Shadow would smile. As he spoke to Ken, Shadow and Ken both would look in the sky at the Saiyan. Looking back to Slade, Shadow's Eternal Mangekyō would begin to spin.×

Why do you think I here, Slade?
Back to top Go down
Ken A
Elysian Anbu
Elysian Anbu
Ken A

Job/hobbies : The Great Tactician

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame: Azusa's Wrath
Soul Count: 27

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:15 pm

¤Ken would smile devilishly as Shadow spoke to him. His eyes not leaving Raven's position, Ken would snap his fingers as a hole the size of a truck would open up beside him. With the opening of the hole, to the normal eye, it would look like a hole to the center of the earth. With the help of the Byakugan, one would notice the incredibly intricate underground tunneling system below the battlefield. Ken had already thought of that too.¤

"... yes, my lord.."
Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

(What was the point of asking me to come back if no one was ever going to be on?)

-From the shadow eclipsed lands, Kitana would streak towards the group. This wasn't the first time she had appeared where a gathering of super powerful people were. She knew she was way out of her league, but for those she called her masters, she would put her life on the line again and again. It just so happened that it was Slade this time, the person she had been searching for anyway.-

"Slade-sensei..."

-She started calling for him, but the random cacophony going on all around them stayed her tongue for the moment. She took a defensive stance right in front of her new Kage.-
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:18 am

*Matsuo's hands would turn a metallic black color as he would take deep breaths. As he opened his eyes he would launch himself into the air towards Raven. He would zip and dash in mid air to dodge as many of the blasts as he could, and for those that he couldn't dodge in time he would power through them with powerful punches reinforced with Haki.*

Lets go Raven!

*Matsuo said as he began to close in on Raven's location. Matsuo was finally warmed up and ready to flaunt his strength for all to see.*
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:01 am

*Slade would stay rooted to his spot as he spoke to Shadow.*

For power of course, and that kid seems to be the target of a lot of attention since he decided to try and show off his strength, but its still unrefined. He has yet to fully control the strength he has been gifted with. And i may just be guessing but you wish to use his strength as your own.

*Slade's eyes wouldn't leave the fight between Matsuo and Raven, but his Byakugan allowed him to focus on every on on the field at the same time. And as such he would notice another enter the area. It was Kitana. Yet another with limitless potential brewing within her. Shifting his foot he would cause a slab of stone to jut up next to her and protect her from the flying debris after Raven's attack. the stone tablet would then form a face similar to Slade's own and it would speak to her*

Please get to safety Kitana. This area might turn into a war zone really quick.

*He noticed Ken and Shadows's verbal exchange as Ken then opened a portal leading to an intricate maze beneath the battle grounds. Was this a means to escape once they acquired their target? Were they planning to change the battle ground to better accommodate them selves? Slade would wait and watch patiently for the next move to be made.*
Back to top Go down
Alistar Slade
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Alistar Slade

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:01 pm

(I did account for the whole attack, however, it's fine.)

Alistar would take the kick full force, absorbing the kinetic energy from it. As Raven flew into the air, the parasites would grow stronger since he needed to exert energy to do so. Alistar would then blast into the air after him, forming his psionic blades around his hands and sending strikes at his abdomen, chest, neck and face.

(The blades aren't kill shots, they make physical contact, but ultimately affect the mind more.)

Back to top Go down
Kitana Yayoi
Genin of the New Terrace
Genin of the New Terrace
Kitana Yayoi

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

-Kitana relaxed a bit as the slab of stones rose before her and Slade. She sucked her teeth in annoyance and faced her Kage.-

"What good is the rest of us shinobi and kunoichi if we cannot protect our leader, regardless of if you need us or not."

-Though she spoke these words, she knew Slade was more than right. She couldn't even handle the kid flaunting his power at the moment, let alone any of the other stronger people in the area.-

"Be safe Slade-sama, as I need to speak with you urgently."

-Not over staying her welcome, Kitana sunk into her shadow before blurring away from the area.-
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:39 am

-Smiling to himself, Raven would fold his arms as both of the Shinobi attacking him honed in on his position. With incredible speed, Raven would seemingly teleport the moment they would reach him. With that said, Alistair's attack would probably hit Matsuo and Matsuo would collide with Alistair. Appearing next to Slade in the same moment of instantaneous transmission, Raven would chuckle. Unfolding his arms, both of Raven's box weapons would digitize into both of his hands. The Lightning Flame Super Saiyan would spin both of his Desert Eagles by the triggers before gripping them firmly.-

"Not many have seen my true potential with my Flame.. Let me demonstrate."

-The White desert eagle (left hand) would begin to glow ever so slightly with energy. It was absorbing kinetic energy from all around the battlefield. The empty clip would begin to fill up with Kinetic Bullets. 1..2..3..4..5..6. In the other hand, his ebony Eagle would already be loaded with Explosive rounds. The Lightning Ring on his left middle finger would begin to glow a bright emerald color. With his eyes on the Shinobi in the air, he couldn't help but try to impress Slade. After all, he was his mentor.-

"I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 pm

*After Raven warped away from the punch Matsuo would soru step out of the way of Alistar and land under the area where they would have collided. He would look over to were Raven was waiting, weapons in hand.*

Looks like I need to pull out my toys as well.

*Matsuo would then draw his Tantō from the small of his back. It would then begin to Disintegrate into small Hexagonal tiles that would encompass his body creating a white and blue hooded coat with black gloves pants and boots. Matsuo's face was barely visible under the hood.*
Spoiler:

Crouch Kuroi Tora!

*Matsuo would smile a bit, not knowing it wouldn't be seen, before cupping both of his hands infront of the empty area in front of his chest. A small orb of light would emerge and begin to form around his arms and legs. As the light faded it would be seen that they formed into gauntlets and grieves.*

And emerge Silver Strikers.
Spoiler:

*Matsuo would watch and wait as he stared down Raven. His Aura radiating and his body ready for action*

Alistar. Please let me handle this. All I wanted all this time was to fight him head to head.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Kusanagi
Nocturne Aeterna of The New Age Rogue's
Hinata Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Hinata let out a sigh before turning and walking away from the clusterfuck of a battlefield. "I'm bored. This is boring. You're boring me." She stated with boredom as she yawned and waltzed away. "A bunch of grown man playing into a childs game is saddening. Just knock the kid out already and get this over with. Bunch of testosterone driven meat-heads wanting to flaunt mediocre power all the time..." She mumbled to herself as she headed towards her new home, a.k.a, Slade's house. Her sweet and timid like voice definitely betrayed her words. "Slade, make sure to pick up some detergent before you come home. I've got a ton of laundry to get done."

Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:29 am

-Seeing Matsuo's armory, Raven would smile as he began to unload his Explosive rounds onto Matsuo. The left Eagle would continue to glow brighter as the Bullets left the right Eagle. Raven would empty the clip of explosive Bullets on Matsuo. Raven would notice that with Matsuo's gauntlets and boots, that there would most likely be an increase in attack speed.-

"..."

*Click Click Click*

-As the ebony Eagle ran out of ammo, he would toss it behind him and the weapon would dematerialize the second it wasn't making contact with its user. Aiming the white desert eagle at Matsuo, Raven would signal for him to attack. He could take it.-
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Matsuo wasn't new to being a target for projectile weapons. As the bullets flew towards him he would begin dashing towards Raven. After the first few flew past him he noticed how Raven was just firing in his direction. His Kenbunshoku Haki gave him a brief glimpse of multiple explosions all about him. Before the bullets could explode Matsuo would begin flicking black shiny rocks towards Raven. He would only get off five flicks before the first explosion triggered a chain of explosions that engulfed Matsuo entirely.
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga
Slade Hyuga

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:00 am

"He's wanted this to be a fair fight Ms. With everything that has happened he can't really say that he beat him with his own strength. So he's giving him a sporting chance before he ends the fight."

He would then turn to Hinata and noticed her eyes.

"You seem familiar...."

After hearing her request A look of pure confusion would cross his face.

"What do you mean?"

His confusion was noticeable to everyone on the field. even those that were fight would feel this. "Who was this woman, what was happening at his house?" And many other questions flooded his mind before he just went ahead and asked...

Who are you, and whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:41 am

-As the rocks flew towards him, Raven would see all of them being launched and avoid the trajectories of each rock with haste and ease. With Raven's strength and durability, he would burst into the plethora of explosions with golden energy pouring out around him and send a massive kick at Matsuo. Since viability was low, Raven had to use his other senses to seek out Matsuo's head. The energy that was coming from his Kenbunshoku Haki was more than enough to find him in the large cloud of dust and burning debris.-

"Hhhaaaayyaaaaaaaaa!!!"
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:44 pm

The rocks launched at Raven would split into smaller fragments before reaching their targets area. As Raven dodged each one they would detonate and spread a chilling mist into the area where Raven was. This was due only to Matsuo's explosion brand. This was only ment as a way to befuddle and slow down and befuddle him. But it wouldn't have the desired effects that Matsuo wanted.

But as the explosions engulfed him he released an explosion from his own body by using the same brand. This explosion shielded him from any and all impact from the surrounding explosions. In the midst of the chaos Matsuo's Kenbunshoku Haki gave him enough of a warning that he would counter attack with a strong punch to the area where Raven's knee should be. Matsuo had noticed that in Raven's form that he would always hyper extend his leg, or arm, when striking. Using this knowledge Matsuo's punch would have enough power behind his punch it to either dislocate the entire leg, or dislocate the knee.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Affiliations
Dark Brand:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:39 am

As he had hoped, Matsuo would attempt to power through Raven's attack. Unfortunately for Matsuo, Raven's bones were made incredibly dense and solid due to his activated Lightning Flame. Powering through the punch, Raven's knee would make contact with Matsuo's gauntlet. With so much force behind the attack, the power alone was enough to send Matsuo a good 30 feet back. (Which it did.) Raven had hoped that he had done some damage to the gauntlet he had just hit but he wouldn't get hung up on it.

As Matsuo was launched backwards, Raven would smile as he took a Kamehameha stance. Slowly exhaling, Raven would stare down his target with anticipation. Suddenly, a large golden ball of energy would begin to shine through his fingers as he cocked both of his hands behind him. To Raven this Attack felt all so natural. Releasing the beam with a thrust of both his hands towards Matsuo and a loud cry, Raven would feel at one with the technique.

"HEAVEN'S LIGHT!!!!!"

As the beam took off at nearly the speed of sound, it would pull the earth up beneath it as it soared towards Matsuo. The Force of the beam was so strong, the ground beneath Raven would crumble at his feet. The sudden impact of the beam would easily be powerful enough to vaporize the plot of land which it was headed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Reinke
Jonin of the New Terrace
Jonin of the New Terrace
Matsuo Reinke

Affiliations
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:15 pm

As their strikes collided a great buildup of force was released. It would kick up dust and debris everywhere as for that split second they were in the dead lock of the strike. Matsuo's eyes gleamed as he saw their strikes collide where he wanted them to. Before he was pushed back by the force of the attack Matsuo's fist would erupt with a powerful explosion. He didn't know about the lightning flames ability, but his attack wasn't the bones in Raven's leg. His attack was focused on damaging the ligaments, and soft tissue around the knee and hip joints. So even if the bones were hardened by the lighting flame due to the form of his strike his leg would be left in bad condition due to both the heavy strike from the gauntlet as well as the close ranged explosion due to the explosive fist.

For a slight moment as he was skidding across the ground on the balls of his feet he was sure that he heard the faint sound of popping (and or) ripping of tendons and muscles. So as Matsuo stopped just short of ten yards a small trickle of blood would seep out of the corner of Matsuo's mouth. Wiping the blood away with his thumb he would then examine his gauntlet. The one that collided with Raven's knee would have a small crack along one of the knuckles.

All Matsuo could do was smile as he looked towards Raven. His progression was great, but it was nowhere near complete. Matsuo knew this fight was near completion as he saw the condition of Raven's leg. He was barely able to hold his stance it was so wrecked. "You might want to hold off your attack." Matsuo said as he saw the collected energy in Raven's palms. He figured that if the attack had as much power as he thought. Raven's leg wouldn't be able to handle the stress and it would give weigh under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sayian Ascension.   The Sayian Ascension. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sayian Ascension.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2