Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
~Ranking Exam~ I_vote_lcap~Ranking Exam~ I_voting_bar~Ranking Exam~ I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

~Ranking Exam~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Cool points : 0
Job/hobbies : Pyrotechnics

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Lightning
Soul Count:

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Vengeance was curious about this boy. He wanted to see what he had to offer.

"Then let's start."

Vengeance would point his umbrella towards Snow and shoot a strong blast of air at the umbrella shooting it like a bullet at snow's chest.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Cool points : 2

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Snow would brush some hair out of his face as he stepped into the pond. Only being ankle deep, Snow would begin to smile as water began to climb up his legs and form Water Armor underneath his clothes. Water would drip from Snow's fingertips. Suddenly, large water gauntlets would encase his hands. Snow wanted to get this shit started.

~...~
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Vengeance would begin to follow the feint glint of white in the grey vastness of the heavy rain. Vengeance would make his way to the pond and find a youmg man with a devilish grin on his face.

-"again I ask you what are you here for?"-

Vengeance would feel the air begin to fill with tension. He would take precaution with this boy, he didn't want anything to get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:39 am

Snow was not a member of this Kingdom, so he would not have known if this was a powerful Shinobi or not. Malicious looks of evil would shoot across Snow's face as he began to walk towards the large pond rather slowly.

~...~
Back to top Go down
Vengeance
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Vengeance

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Soul Count:

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Vengeance would appear from the darkness of the forest with a black umbrella over his shoulder. He would see the white hair of the boy from the outer edge of the battlefield even though not else was visible. Vengeance would begin a steady stroll over to the boy.

"So what is it you're doing here."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Snow

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Walking onto the battlefield with hands in his pockets and hair covering his eyes, Snow would make his entrance onto the battlefield. The area was rather large but about a quarter of it was a pond. Snow would wait.

'...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Ranking Exam~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ranking Exam~   ~Ranking Exam~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Ranking Exam~
Page 1 of 1