Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_voting_barThe First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_voting_barThe First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

The First Encounter of Thirteen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 am

"Wrong answer." Kusanagi held a hand up and the pressure in the area would more than triple as a small glowing sphere appeared floating above his palm. It was a small sun, only the size of a golf ball, but the properties were there. He was literally holding a star in the middle of earth. If he fed it energy and it continued to grow, it could easily catch the Mylanian sun's gravitational pull and end up causing a massive supernova that would completely wipe out the entire galaxy.

"I'm reeeeeeally debating whether or not I should just say fuck this universe, wipe it clean, and then make a new one. And don't spray that time doesn't revolve around me bullshit. Theoretically, I created time." It wasn't as far-fetched as it sounded, but Kusanagi wasn't about to explain that to Sevyn.

"If you all just have to know where I was and what I was doing, then you haven't been paying much attention. That lady you just fought was part of Organization XIII. Before I left and before they went on hiatus, not a single person in this universe, including myself, could even touch them, let alone think of capturing them. I disappeared for a while to fix that, without having to make everyone waste their time getting keyblades. By the way, the Diamond Village that was supposedly destroyed by Shadow was a replica. I moved the real one into Oblivion's Crypt to keep it safe while I dealt with the Organization on my own. So yeah, I was a little miffed to come back and find out that people think I'm a dead beat Kage. Unfortunately there are things that even wanna be kage like yourself just won't understand, so there's no use explaining. Even more, I'm just not in the mood for this shit anymore."

Kusanagi was gazing at the time line as he spoke to Sevyn, finding out all he needed to know about Blaze Uchiha and the changing of the Diamond. With a satisfied smirk, Kusanagi let the sun burn out in his palm and dusted his hands off. Almost as if there were no tension between them at all, he would cross his arms and chuckle.

"So this is how living on a whim feels. Totally worth losing a Kage position. You can have the job kid, it's not all it's cracked up to be.""

(Bad post, kind of tired right now. Hell of a day at work.)
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:55 pm

× There seemed to be a deep notion to getting his point across in Kyo, but Sevyn wasn't buying a single word of it. Reason being is that, Sevyn had a totally different way of going about things than Kyo.

As the pressure inside of the area grew stronger with the arrival of the star Mr. Kusanagi created, Sevyn's appearance began to flux, distorting for a moment or two before dissipating into a flurry of smokey lightning. The smokey lightning would soon disappear, and so would all traces of Sevyn in his entirety. His scent, chakra and even his presence seemed to disappear. ×

" ... You are not god, Mr. Kusanagi... Nor did you create time. It flows on with or without your influence. People think for themselves, but, apparently, you have it stuck in your mind that you have the power to change actions. You're wrong, you're a deadbeat Kage because you left without a notice to all, not one, but all of your people.

Let this be a lesson to you, or I fear you will never grasp the true nature of life. Living behind time... petty. "

× ... And the voice was gone, leaving the former Koutokage to think about some things, whether he liked it or not. ×
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:07 pm

When Sevyn vanished and left Kusanagi with his words, there would be a brief pause on the former Kage's face. Then a dark, almost sinister smile would form as one bang of his hair covered his right eye and his left eye shined with an almost evil crimson. He would begin laughing, the generic evil bad guy laugh that most insane villains pulled off in hysterics.

"God? God wishes he had my power!" He laughed for a few seconds longer before he realized that there were two very distinct presences still in the area. He paused and sighed to calm himself down. He really needed his comrades right now. Blaze, Jayden, and Slade. He was starting to let his power go to his head, just like a so called God would.

"Kaitlyn, Nia. Let's go." He called, his voice returning to its normal neutral. Once the girls would be gone, he would give one last look at what was formerly the Diamond Village. "It's up to a leader to protect those under them, even if it means becoming the bad guy to do so...shit, that sounds like something Kyo would say." Kusanagi mumbled before moving through the lanes of time again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter of Thirteen   The First Encounter of Thirteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter of Thirteen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Caída De La Noche; Night-Fall :: Mirage Island :: Dragon's Ravine-
Jump to: