Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Calamity's 1st Child I_vote_lcapCalamity's 1st Child I_voting_barCalamity's 1st Child I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Calamity's 1st Child I_vote_lcapCalamity's 1st Child I_voting_barCalamity's 1st Child I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Calamity's 1st Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nia Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nia Kusanagi

Cool points : 0

Calamity's 1st Child Empty
PostSubject: Calamity's 1st Child   Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Chrono Ignition: Nia's kekkei genkai that allows her to burn through time with her flames. One hit with a ball of fire may feel like days of burning, as well as allowing her to use moves that only seem like they freeze a person in time. Nia cannot actually stop time as a genin, though at her strongest he can slow it down drastically. Her flames can eat away at the time of whatever they touch. As a chunin she earns the ability to stop it and as a Special Jonin and higher she can reverse it and move it forward freely, as well as gaining the ability to travel through time like her father. Nia has more of a chance of escaping time based techniques as well. While her flames are deadly already, during chrono ignition, her flames are inextinguishable. Drains Nia's chakra the longer she remains in this form.

Embodiment of Flame: Can turn appendages, such as arms, legs, and even arteries into magma or other forms of heat. The body accepts the changes, therefore having a heart made out of lava still functions. Becomes immune to most fire, magma, lava, and heat based attacks. Ice and water do less damage as well. All of Nia's fire jutsu and flame manipulations use a significantly smaller amount of chakra to perform. As of now, gives control over some thermal energy and allows her to instill a calmness over people. Also gives a higher chance of ridding herself and others of genjutsu and malevolent emotions, including lust and anger.

Embodiment of Flame Rendition: Instead of instilling a calm within others, Nia will exert her own unhealthy mental state onto others, inducing panic, fear, and at it's strongest, insanity.

Chrono Byakugan: A family specific byakugan gained throw receiving the blood of a Kusanagi. The Byakugan gains the ability to read an opponents next attack and their next movement based on looking at the time of their chakra system. Unfortunately, as a genin, Nia is not able to perform this technique during battle and opts instead to use the regular byakugan.

Psyburn: The flame of the mind, Nia is able to connect to her opponent to speak with them telepathically and to read their mind, but if their will is stronger she can only speak with them telepathically. With this, she can create flames that attack the mind, and intangible objects, instead of physically. With concentration, can cause the mind flame to erupt inside of the opponents mind, able to even burn their thought process.

Phoenix Trail: A powerful blast of scorching hot winds that sear the earth as well as the opponent, able to cause the air pressure to increase in the area, causing flames to spread swiftly, drawn to the area of and direction of the wind. (Power, velocity, mass, etc, based on current level of wind manipulation.)

Mistress of Phoenix: Nia is able to summon the Phoenix of Ivalice up to a rank above herself. The phoenix fuse with Nia to give her their properties, both strengths and weaknesses.

Phoenix Art: Subjugation of the heavenly flame to the 1st degree: Nia absorbs thermal energy and mixes it with her own flames. Launches a concentrated beam of fire and thermal energy at the foe, hot enough to turn the ground to ashes and dig down into the upper mantle of the planet. (Induces chakra exhaustion as a genin)

Gentle Step Twin Lion Fist: Creates two lion heads over her fist as she performs her gentle fist techniques. Stand alone, the lion fist can be used to sever chakra points when struck, shredding to the point of being irreparable, or can be launched to strike the foe physically. The physical strike temporarily shuts down a foes energy system.

Eight Trigrams Vacuum palm: The user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to attack the opponent's vitals from a distance, blowing them off their feet with tremendous force before they even notice they were hit.

Exploding Trigrams Vacuum Palm: Infusing her flames into the compressed air, Nia is able to cause microscopic explosions to strike the foe after being struck with a vacuum palm attack.

Mid-Long range flame manipulation: Though decent with close range fighting, Nia excels at mid and long range combat, showing this by being able to manipulate her flames from great distances.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

Calamity's 1st Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calamity's 1st Child   Calamity's 1st Child I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Calamity's 1st Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Character bios :: Jutsu list-
Jump to: