Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_vote_lcapYou're a Little Violent, huh? I_voting_barYou're a Little Violent, huh? I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
You're a Little Violent, huh? I_vote_lcapYou're a Little Violent, huh? I_voting_barYou're a Little Violent, huh? I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

You're a Little Violent, huh?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Saevio
Espionage (Genin) Shinobi : Dominacion Mortelle
Marcelle Saevio

Cool points : 0

You're a Little Violent, huh? Empty
PostSubject: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 am

-A nice cold, crisp and dark evening in the graveyard of Mylania. The moon was shining brightly with the stars out and making everything pretty. Though the scenery was eerie, it was definitely going to get a lot, lot better...-

*Thwack, thwack, thwack!*

-The sound of someone beating mushy ground? Perhaps, somebody jumping in a muddy pool of water?-

*Thwack, thwack, thwack!!!*

-Blood was pooling underneath two figures dark figures. One wore a hood over their face to prevent being seen, another... No longer had a face. Several graves were painted a pretty shade of crimson and a few limbs lied strewn about. A crimson red crow stood perched on a branch, looking at the bloodshed occurring below.-

*Splssssh!*

-Finally, the head was crushed underneath the bare and pale fist of the person assailing it. The sounds stopped. One darkened figure lied still, while the other could be seen trembling. Moments laughter, sadistic laughter left the lips. The voice was that of a young feminine woman.-

"Ahahahahahaha!! Now that was fun! How do you even fall for a little trap like that? Pathetic!"

-The pleasure was hiding the anger behind it. Marcelle hated weak prey... Throwing off her hood, the young demon girl revealed blood-red fangs covering her mouth. Opening them with a sickening sound of cracking glass, she began to devour the dead body before her. Her cute black and white school girl outfit was getting soaked in blood, but she didn't care. Flesh and blood mattered more than materialistic possessions...

Marcy started to incorporate the use of her blood while devouring her unfortunate victim. Tendrils with mouths came out her arms, biting into and devouring the body, as well as any other loose items that managed to fly away. Truly a bloody feast indeed...

In the back, the small scarlet crow cawed several times in unison, as some sort of laughter as well.-
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:38 pm

"My, my! Just as repulsive as ever I see."

The regal call would be followed by a company of bats seeming to materialize from the laughter of skeletons over a tombstone. Almost immediately after would the bats form into the shape of Vermillion Von Rachel Alucard. The who knows how old Vampire queen smiled with an overbearingly dark overcast. Her shadow, darkened in the moonlight, cast over Marcelle, the small remains of the corpse, and the raven even, going as far as to make the blood sucker seem more than ten times her natural size. Her piercing red eyes were sinister, almost demonic in nature. There was nothing about this woman that would make anyone feel comfortable, however, these effects would not bother Marcy in the least. Her mental state was far from logical, meaning the 'fight or flight' response would not be prevalent, even if natural fear was.

"The mutts always tend to make quite a mess don't they?"

Her creamy legs were folded and her hands rested on either side of her, supporting her on the tombstone. She cocked her head to the side and narrowed her eyes, the dangerous smirk never faltering in the slightest.

"It's been quite some time bunny-chan. Quite some time indeed."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:25 pm

-The sounds of feasting continued until nothing was left. Only the sound of the blood dripping into the bigger pool beneath Marcelle could be heard, however, more noise was accompanied by the multitude of shrieks that belonged to the bats. The shrieks... Marcelle hadn't heard them in a long while and it caused her to drop her hands to her sides. Ever so slowly did she stand up and turned towards the woman who mocked and demeaned her so.-

"That voice... Could it be? The ruthless blood sucking fly that seems to show her haughty ass all over the place?"

-Of course, Marcelle was just joking. Her questions were soon met with answers as she looked upon the delicious figure of Vermillion. The blood on and surrounding Marcy soon began to bubble and slide into every pore in her body. Down to the last drop, did she have everything devoured.-

"Why it is indeed! Mistress Vermillion, it is you!"

-Marcelle curtsied and giggled. She looked right into the sinister eyes of her master, not once looking away or showing a bit of fear towards her appearance. Marcy licked her lips and put a hand on her hip.-

"What has it been, a few years? Gosh and just when I thought this place was nothing but a borish hell, you show up. How perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Vermillion licked her lips and made her presence grow. She manipulated the life code of her sound and amplified her very being over the graveyard. Cackles of ghouls, ghost, zombies, chattering skeletons, cats, demons, and more began to sound off like the true abyss on earth. Vermillion moaned as she heard the wails of the dead and undead. They were like her dolls, only far more repulsive and not worth nearly as much. The closes thing in this entire graveyard to one of Vermillion's true dolls was Marcy herself.

"At least your intelligence is beyond the undead and you can remember my name. And yes, it has been quite some many years. I simply wished to see if you were rotting away in a test lab somewhere yet or not. But even the most trifle of beast can prolong their own mediocre survival."

She chuckled before fluidly moving to her feet, almost as if gliding through reality itself.

"Come here mutt, I want to give you a treat."

She licked her lips once again as her glowing crimson eyes pierced into Marcy's.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:00 pm

"Oh my, some music to set the mood?"

-She asked in a rather sultry voice in response to the amplified sounds. Marcelle quite enjoyed the sounds her master made, even that moan that escaped her lips. That turned her one just a little bit. Her words, oh how her words hurt... And how she loved it! Marcy felt her body get tingly as those words pierce right into her heart. But then again, those two always went at it like wild dogs.-

"Oh my, a treat? Sounds yummy... What is it?"

-Marcy walked her way over, her hips swaying with each step and she looking almost charmed by the way on how her master's eyes pierced into her. A treat sounded delicious right about now.-
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Vermillion awaited Marcy to stand right in front of her before lifting her chin with single finger, almost as if she were going to kiss her. Then she used the same finger to move Marcy's chin farther up and aside, before licking her neck gently. With a sweet giggle, she slowly sunk her fangs into Marcy's neck.

Unlike what most people thought, the feeling of being bitten by a vampire, the vampire queen no less, would not be painful in the slightest. That is, if the vampire didn't want it to be. Between Vermillion and Marcy, however, Vermillion made the pain as excruciating as possible to the point where Marcy would still enjoy it. Just one iota of a piece further and Marcy would experience 'true pain', a pain that no one could draw pleasure or elation from, not even Vermillion.

While giving Marcy a masochistic paradise kiss, she drew a large amount of blood from her as well. Marcy would feel the she had just enjoyed, as well as her own, and even the blood flowing through her skin being pulled towards the area of Vermillion's mouth. It would probably even be hard for her to breathe for the moment.

However, just as soon as the feeling of drawing began, Marcy would feel something start flowing into her. It was sanctified blood. Vermillion had drained a pure being and saved some of the blood for Marcy. For them, it was the greatest treat in the universe, not only feeding them, but giving them the sheer pleasure and experience of a being that wasn't tainted in the slightest. The purest of blood usually only found in a living spirit.

Vermillion would release her lips from Marcy's neck, the bit marks healing instantly. She licked her lips of any lingering drops of blood and gazed into Marcy's eyes.

"That is how you feast, bunny. Not a drop misplaced."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

"A-Ahn! Ahhhn!"

-She soon moaned out in sheer pleasure as Vermillion sunk her fangs into Marcy's neck. The young demon's legs wobbled as all that pain filled her nerves up to bits. At the same time, that feeling of having her blood rush out to a specific spot felt even more wondrous. To Marcelle, it was an honor to have her blood drank from her master. Blushing brightly, she put her arms around Vermillion and held her closely.

Her moans were slowly becoming hushed due to the all of the sucking, but that didn't bother her one bit. She was in paradise and it was a heavenly feeling. Adding to this sensual and glorious feeling was the delicious blood flowing into her. This blood was... Perfect. Even though she wasn't drinking it directly, it smelled and tasted like nothing she had ever experienced before. Where did her master gain this lovely treat from?

Within moments Marcelle was released and she could feel her legs growing weaker... She was also feeling a little... Hot and bothered. Marcy looked into her master's eyes and smiled in her drunken pleasure.-

"I-I'll remember that, M-Master Vermillion... But... Where did you get such d-delicious blood from?"
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:05 pm

"Tis none of your concern where I received the blood. Don't question me as if you are deserving of an answer again."

Vermillion's visage became deadly, this time showing that she was not joking. It was rare for Vermillion to get defensive about something, especially something like that. It would be obvious to anyone else that Vermillion were hiding something, but for Marcelle, being in the position of master/slave, it would only seem like Vermillion refused to tell her.

"Moving along..."

Vermillion sat down in midair and a cluster of bats formed under her, allowing her to cross her legs and sit just as she had on the tombstone. The bats slowly bobbed up and down as if on water.

"Have you heard of the group known as the New Age Rogue's?"
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nia Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:00 pm

"What about us?" The monotonous voice of Nia echoed over the field along with the intense heat that followed shortly after. A huge index of fire erupted from the ground almost dead center of the graveyard before a phoenix appeared, spreading its huge wings and letting out a powerful screech that caused the dead to open and close their eyes for a brief moment. The phoenix shrunk in size until it formed the girl herself. Nia stood with her arms crossed and her ninja scarf pulled over her mouth, letting only her eyes show in a deadly glare.

"You seem familiar." Nia spoke to Vermillion, yet her gaze shifted to Marcelle as well, only for the briefest of moments.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

-That very visage, the tone she used and the deadliness which suddenly overtook her master quickly snapped Marcelle out of her pleasurable stupor. She didn't grow scared per se, but she was definitely left docile by the sudden change of direction in the conversation.-

"F-Forgive me, Master. It will not happen again..."

-Marcy said almost in a legitimate sense of sadness. Totally snapped from her pleasure, she straightened herself as her master wanted to move onto a different subject. Vermillion asked if she knew specifically of a group known as the, "New Age Rogue's." She hadn't.-

"Can't say I'm familiar with the name. Who are they?"

-She held her tone back, especially with how defensive with how Vermillion had become. Though, before she received her answer, she felt an overwhelming strength enter the area. A voice echoed within the boneyard they were currently chatting in, but what soon followed was a sudden burst of flames. The area heat up quite drastically with the arrival of a large phoenix that burst through the index and screeched loudly.

Marcelle stuck a finger in each ear and grumbled in annoyance. Not even Scarlet was that annoying. Suddenly, the phoenix shrunk and from its form came a girl. A girl dressed in ninja attire, hiding her face behind a purple scarf and her eyes glaring down upon the two women.-

"Mm, she's quite attractive. Wonder who she is...?"

-Marcy licked her lips as she shook her docile state of being and started to eagerly enter a predator mind-set. This girl was threatening, strong and adorable. However, that deadly glare gave off a hidden beauty that made even Marcy turn pink from the looks of her.-

"Hehe... Maybe Master Vermillion will let me play with her before we devour her... She's so pretty... I'll eat her up like the delicious dessert she smells like..."
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

As the heat grew and the presence made itself known, Vermillion would become deadly serious. She knew this power, as she had felt it recently before. The appearance of Nia made Vermillion's demeanor change completely. She let the bats fade back into her being and faced the elder of the twin Kusanagi girls.

"I'm impressed. It didn't take very long for you all to find me."

Vermillion spoke and made her magnus weapon, machine revolvers, appear.

"I'm interested in your organization. I would like to inquire about a position, perhaps right at the top? I'm sure killing you and your father would be sufficient experience enough, ne?"

Vermillion would not hesitate in pulling the triggers and firing off 15 rapid shots each at the girl before her. The fact that Nia found her and so fast meant that someone had found out about what she did already. She was in trouble, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Drifting Genin
Drifting Genin
Nia Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

"Hmph." Nia's eyes settled into thin lines, daggers escaping metaphorically from her eyes. Vermillion's words meant nothing to her and Marcelle's gaze made her want to burn her eyes out of her socket. As soon as Vermillion made her weapons appear, Nia knew what was going to happen. If you drew a weapon against a Kusanagi, you better hope you kill them. Threatening to kill a Kusanagi was usually unforgiveable, and Nia was very strict on that lesson, even more so than her sister.

"You talk too much." Nia simply called as Vermillion was speaking. As she finished her sentence, Nia had already created a mental barrier of flames around Vermillion. The invisible flame would ignite Vermillion's thoughts for a moment, making it so she would have hesitated for a few seconds before attempting to shoot Nia. At the same time, Nia activated both her Chrono Ignition and her Chrono Byakugan. Her eyes were sealed to Marcelle, awaiting he to join her foolish master in attacking Nia.

As the bullets would be fired at where Nia would have been, Nia would have already moved, while walking, halfway towards Vermillion. The psychic flame would have died down when Vermillion fired, however, with the flames also burning the time of her thoughts, Vermillion most likely would not be aware that she had not only missed Nia, but had missed her literally by about three to four seconds.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:25 pm

*Snap!*

-Just like that, Marcelle had entered into the fray along with her Master and partner, Scarlet. Communicated to each other through their mental bond, Marcy ordered Scarlet to create a loud and piercing screech, quite similar to the phoenix of before but on much more sharper tone. Considering how this girl had walked halfway towards Vermillion, she'd be within the perfect range of Scarlet who was on a branch adjacent to where the three were.

With the screech doing its work of hopefully disorienting the girl, Marc let blood drip from her wrists and ankles. The droplets were falling to the ground and during this, she materialized both her katana chainsaw, Despair, and the gauntlets/boots Anger and Hatred.

Focused on her target, Marcy took off in a sprint while revving up the blades on her katana. The young demon was gauging how long it would take for her opponent to get over the disorientation (if it occurred) and the distance she can get in before planning an assault upon her body.-
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Vermillion blinked for a moment as she didn't comprehend what had just happened. One moment she was shooting at Nia, and the next moment she's already half way to her.

'Did she teleport?'

Vermillion didn't let the thought fester for very long before taking in the scene again. Using her own telepathy, she would connect with Marcy so that they could speak with each other through their thoughts instead of verbally.

Seeing Marcy make her Scarlet let loose a super sonic wave, Vermillion would smile and use her own sound manipulation to increase the volume and pitch of the screech to monumental levels. The screech would vibrate with a frequency great enough to stop Nia's thought process as her flames did to Vermillion. The area around them would distort from the sheer velocity of the sound and the gravestones within the immediate area would shatter into pebbles from the vibrations along. Trees would wither and begin to melt as their physical makeup was literally vibrated away.

While increasing the sound, Vermillion activate her gigants paw fighting style. A large shroud of chakra would encase Vermillion and then extend to cover and protect Marcy as well, protecting her from the screech. Manipulating just a bit more chakra, Vermillion would create a giant hand out of chakra, the size of a small apartment building before trying to bring it down on the disoriented Nia.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Lux Aeterna of the New Age Rogue's
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:03 pm

All three combatants would halt and the sound would shatter like glass. Kusanagi would let them keep their thought process as he only stopped their physical time. Descending onto the battlefield like a messenger of god, Kusanagi's presence caused the dimension to bend as he moved. Having enough showing off though, he dropped to the ground and released his hold on time, letting all three girls move freely. However, Vermillion's chakra would be sealed back inside of her, along with Scarlet being perched right back in the tree. Marcy's weapons would be sheathed.

He had reversed time back to the point when Nia showed up, right before Vermillion drew her weapons.

"Now that's not a nice way to greet someone who came to invite you to our group." Kusanagi pushed the hat on his head up, a burning smile on his face. He had nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:08 pm

-Marcelle was heading towards the girl at one point, weapons drawn and ready to slice into her and the next... Here she is. Her weapons were put away, Scarlet sat back at the tree looking around quite confused, cawing angrily towards this man who... Appeared out of nowhere. An anger filled Marcelle as she felt as though a kill that were rightfully hers was taken by this man. However, she remembered her Master's seriousness beforehand and stood still. On top of that, the man smiling exuded great a many energies... She was no match.-

"Hmph..."

-Was the sound she let out, crossing her arms and staring at him disapprovingly. Marcelle doesn't like it when her kills are stolen. Time after time, however, he eyes did trail off to look the body of that young girl up and down. Next time, she though.-
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Vermillion was once again confused by an instantaneous shift in the world. She got frustrated and read the life code of the surrounding area just to see that they had somehow wound up in the past, though they kept all their memories. That could only mean that someone with power beyond her comprehension was around. Sure enough she would lay eyes on Kyo and her own life code, since she didn't have a heart, would skip a pulse.

"My, so the leader himself has come to me? And pray what tell, do you want with me?"

She was nervous. If Kyo himself had shown up, he had to know what she had done. This situation had just gone from bad to worse. But she would never let that show outwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kusanagi
Kusanagi

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : NA

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame:
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Kyo's smile disappeared and he folded his arms. "Before I ask why it is you attacked and ganged up on my daughter, I want to know what the queen of vampires wants with my clan. And if you lie, I'm going to kill you both. It's as simple as that. And yes, I know what you did already, Vermillion Von Rachel Alucard. We'll discuss that later."

"Father..." Nia tapped her father's back. "She seems familiar." She spoke calmly while pointing to Marcelle.

"She should. You both knew each other in another reality. Your chrono ignition is reacting to her. Why don't you take her and have some fun while I discuss a few things with Vermillion. Don't be too long now." Kyo patted Nia's head. Nia nodded at her father's words before turning her gaze on Marcy.

"Come." Nia turned from the battlefield and summoned a phoenix. The bird was of a purple fire and only ten feet tall. Nia walked right into the bird and vanished. The bird waited for Marcy to follow.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Saevio
Marcelle Saevio

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 pm

-Everything started to unravel a little too fast. This, "leader" knew her Master by name, full name at that. Secondly, this small girl whom she had no sort of connection to before, started to speak to this man who was supposedly her father about Marcy. A confusion revelation about another reality some sort of ignition... Despite being ruthless Marcelle was adorably clueless.-

"W-What is going...?"

-She caught herself! She musn't speak out of turn or else they'd both be in trouble. Marcelle hated to be in a corner like this, but she honestly had no other choice but to follow. A tug on her being as the phoenix was summoned and the girl ordered Marcy to come follow her. She nervously turned back to look at her Master, worry striking her icy green eyes, but she soon toughened up, called Scarlet to her side and made hurried steps towards the large bird.-
Back to top Go down
Vermillion
Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:00 pm

"Marcelle. If you value your life, do not harm that girl."

Vermillion spoke through telepathy.

"This man strikes fear into even me. It is not the time to be on his bad side. Nor does that mean cow to his commands either. Do not let that girl control you."

Once Marcy and Nia were gone, Vermillion let her guard down. She folded her own arms and refused to meet Kyo's eyes, like a bad child being scolded.

"You're blood is a delicacy, one that in my weakened state, I cannot achieve on my own. I merely wish to join you and your family in exchange for phoenix blood to regain my true power as Queen of the Damned."

She knew if she lied, Kyo may well kill her for real. So she told the truth, even if she didn't tell everything she had planned. Gazing up to see if he was satisfied with her answer, Vermillion shivered at the monumental difference in power. She hated being afraid of people. It made her feel like she was not in control, and that was something she could not deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're a Little Violent, huh?   You're a Little Violent, huh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're a Little Violent, huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Center of Mylania :: Graveyard/Spirit realm-
Jump to: