Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mylania

We shall rise to power once more. No one and nothing can stop us. Tremble beneath our might as we rise, or fall like the shadows you are. We are Organization XIII.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Getting out anger
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:43 pm

» MYLANIA REBOOT
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:33 pm

» Watari vs Bradley
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:04 pm

» Watari Bio
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby V Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

» The Hyuga.
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Slade Hyuga Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

» A battle?
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Damian Cross Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

» The first visitor. (Yatsu)
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Yatsu Ōtsutsuki Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am

» A test of strength. (Ken vs. V)
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Ken A Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:04 am

» I've come to claim my son.
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeby Shadow Uchiha Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_vote_lcapStop Fucking With Our Shit! I_voting_barStop Fucking With Our Shit! I_vote_rcap 
Ravage Uchiha
Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_vote_lcapStop Fucking With Our Shit! I_voting_barStop Fucking With Our Shit! I_vote_rcap 
Artery Vessel
Alistar Slade
Necross
Slade Hyuga
Raven
Zeke
Kusanagi
Kyo Hishida
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am
Character Of The Week
Ken Aburame

Stop Fucking With Our Shit!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn Tyn
The Lightning Shadow :: Raikage
Sevyn Tyn

Cool points : 2
Job/hobbies : Crafting weapons

Stop Fucking With Our Shit! Empty
PostSubject: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:20 pm

× From the skies of the not so famous Dominacion Mortelle Region, Sevyn streamed toward the grounds of the Dark Forest with Jayden hand in hand.

Sevyn landed on the mushy grounds on his feet with his knees bent slightly. He had let go of Jayden's hand briefly. His expression was serious, and it showed over his whole body as it sparked repeatedly with lightning power. ×

" Jayden... I need your help. Our home is in danger of being destroyed. Let's join forces against this anonymous threat. What do you say...? "

× Sevyn stood in wait of Jayden's answer. ×
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Infiltration (Spl. Jounin) Shinobi ::: Dominacion Mortelle
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:11 pm

+ On the decent from the village up in the sky, Jayden looked over the new lands. It was great to see such change everywhere, though, he had to admit, he would need to make an upgrade of his lab.

He was thinking of moving it to another location, preferably up in the sky. Who could say they had the satisfaction of having a lab which floated in the sky? Can someone say, badass?

Anyways, as Jayden neared the ground, he channeled some of his earth release chakra into his feet to land without any major damage to his ligaments; it would seem that he was going to have to have a hand in saving these lands. +

"... I'm with you, give me the order..."

+ Normally, Jayden didn't like taking orders from anyone. He more liked to do his own thing and whatever happened just, well happened. That wasn't the case here, his home was at stake, not to mention his lab was down here in the Night-Fall Village. He had much work that needed to be done just waiting for him. And he wasn't just about to let anyone, or anything mess that up.

Jayden reached up and layed his hand on the hilt of his gunblade waiting for instructions. If it had to come to a fight between him and whoever came to fuck shit up around here, Jayden was going to use all his skills to retaliate. +
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:09 pm

× Sevyn stood, flexed... His expression was almost never serious, yet, now it was. Sevyn was getting a feel for his surroundings, he knew what danger had fell upon the Region. It was familiar to him, though, Jayden couldn't know anything of it. ×

" I need you to head over to The Lodges... Secure the area, wipe out any threat against the village you can. "

× He continued to flare his lightning pressure. It was growing stronger and stronger each minute that had passed, probably throwing Jayden off balance had he not left the area.

It would seem that Sevyn was slowly losing control of himself, his rage was swelling up inside of him. Though, deep down, he feared for the worst... ×
Back to top Go down
Jayden Yamada
Jayden Yamada

Cool points : 3
Job/hobbies : Creating new tech

Affiliations
Dark Brand:
Dying Will Flame: Cloud Flame
Soul Count:

PostSubject: Re: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:18 pm

+ He looked over to Sevyn as he gave his verdict... His eyes scanned his person, getting a feel of the lightning power that radiated off of him. It was strong as hell, the pressure was pushing Jayden damnear so much that it almost knocked him off of his feet.

He turned around, facing the direction of the Lodges. Jayden was looking for something in this area though. He was feeling something unfamiliar here, but he waved it off. ∆

"I'm ghost..."

∆ With a burst of Earth chakra, Jayden was gone. ∆
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

PostSubject: Re: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:51 am

" ... Make me proud. "

× He was thinking about his past, and what might have brought some people here to the Region. It was very perplexing to think about. He was on the verge of exploding whether he realized it or not.

Now was his chance to reflect, though, there was one thing he had to handle first. ×

" ... You may come out now, Presilla... "
Back to top Go down
Prescilla
Drifting Sannin
Drifting Sannin
Prescilla

Cool points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:11 am

= A large, bright red flash lit up the area around Sevyn before it died down, revealing a woman. She wore dreadlocks which were drawn up into a ponytail.

There was a certain air about her... An emanating force which seemed to be a pressure which could put her into the ranks of Sevyn alone.

Her hands were shoved deep into the void of her pockets which seemed to run down the length of her thighs. She had on slacks accompanied by a tank-top. She had a toned upper body, a far more athletic build than Sevyn's. =

"... Sevyn! What has it been, like 3 years? How's tricks?"

= There was an evil smile on her lips. Literal veins seemed to pop out where her temples sat. She looked like she was going insane with pent up power, and needed a release as quick as possible. =

"... I take it you love my army of beasts? Hopefully, you did. I brought them just for your kids to play with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Fucking With Our Shit!   Stop Fucking With Our Shit! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Fucking With Our Shit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Villages of Mylania :: Dominacion Mortelle/NYD (Not Yet Decided) :: Caída De La Noche; Night-Fall :: The Dark Forest-
Jump to: